Can we Jexit already?

>21 northern California counties have sent a declaration or have approved to send a declaration to the State of California with their intent of leaving the state and forming the State of Jefferson.

California is a disaster.

>2nd worst tax state and has the highest deficit nationwide
>Personal Income Tax = nation's highest
>Sales Tax = nation's highest
>State Gas Taxes @ .53 cents per gallon is the highest; this is before "Cap and Trade" hikes them even further
>Property Taxes are 10th highest in the nation
>Business Taxes rank 3rd worst in the nation
>Business climate where 5% of CA businesses LEFT the state last year (2013)
>Social Services are 32% of the budget where 3 million undocumented people enjoy those services

Its lawmakers have "coincidentally" attracted millions of democratic votes to its major cities for decades to keep this running as long as possible. At this point the roughly 4,956,000 registered republicans may as well not exist. Just look at this map, California is not as liberal as its lawmakers love to claim.

Many people don't know that for 75 years, Californians and Oregonians have been pushing to create a new state, the State of Jefferson, for this very reason. If you haven't heard of it before, read more here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

soj51.net/issues.html

jeffersonstate.com/

So, Sup Forums, do you support a Jexit? I know it would never happen under a President Shillary, but could Trump be convinced to make the west coast great again? The founding of Jefferson would legitimize our movement and start turning the USA back into a conservative country. How can we create our 51st state?

Other urls found in this thread:

interactive.nydailynews.com/2016/02/state-of-jefferson-secessionists-california-gun-totin-rebels/
fpiw.org/blog/2016/06/02/washington-schools-to-teach-gender-identity-curriculum-in-kindergarten/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure how it works but I support it, why should you all have to suffer under a marxist regime?

SOON

The green counties in the image have voted for secession
If the California Legislature ignores us, and it’s likely they will — there’s no monetary incentive for them not to do that — then we will pursue a judicial remedy,” Baird says. That remedy would be to sue California for lack of representation and dilution of vote. If the suit were successful, it could go to the Supreme Court.

interactive.nydailynews.com/2016/02/state-of-jefferson-secessionists-california-gun-totin-rebels/

Is that state red or blue?

Cascadia is way less likely than Jefferson to make waves, our counties have already approved seceding! It's really just a matter of time until the sentiment gets worse.

It's blue, but only because the cities are extremely liberal and keep importing liberal votes from Mexico. The majority of the population may be liberal but the majority of the land is occupied by conservatives. Hence the issue.

Most likely red

If you mean Jefferson, it would be red. The Northern blue counties are only blue because of le weed. 90% of weed grown in the USA comes from there.

It's also because there are no fuckin jobs in Northern California.. everyone on the coast grows pot because the only jobs the place was settled with were Lumber, and now that CA has virtually eliminated all logging and mining, everyone there votes for marijuana laws because it's the only thing keeping their economy afloat and they KNOW THAT, I lived in garberville for 10 years.
Worth noting the XX jefferson flag symbol stands for mining and logging as well as being double crossed by the state government.

what are the odds this will work?

May the heartless sea wash away this blue plague

Can Southern Oregon be part of Jefferson? That was part of the original plan, is that still the case?

Yes, that's still the case.

They're taking the State to Supreme Court unless they're willing to comply, 8/10 this will be the liberal enfranchisement of minorities coming to bite them in ass. The system is rigged for small liberal non white ethnic neighborhoods to swing elections for multicultural but plurality white counties. Happened to San Diego, Sacramento, LA, East Bay of SF, because the libs couldn't get majority votes in white counties, a 10-40% vote for something has a lot of power in California, and WINNING nearly 2 dozen counties is a lot of political capitol and legitimacy.

There just happen to be far more California counties that want to secede, so it's arguably more relevant here. Also I live here, I'm not sure how much support there is in Oregon but many people here just call this place Jefferson already.

No Southern Oregon counties have sent declarations or anything like that to their state legislature. I think Oregonians have a real disdain for Californian politics at this point, and they probably still believe they can swing their state because it's majority white... California is FUCKED and the State government is openly genocidal,our best route is to break away

Thank god, Eugene and Portland are fucking us over with their progressive politics and I can't stand them cucking us anymore

I know that if the Jefferson succession succeeded in CA it would be a matter of time before we wanted to join them.

You should secede from the US of Gay, desu desu

IIRC that was deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

I wish

i would move there very quickly

Look at what states like North Carolina with the trannies, Texas with guns, Arizona with Mexicans, Oklahoma with God, Alaska with Oil, theres so much potential for a new US State, ESPECIALLY one with such a LOW population of only about 2 million including southern Oregon. Redpilled people could migrate and our 2 new senators would make it VERY lucrative

>All the scenario of California and redwood trees and mountains and vast open land minus the fags and spics and niggers

Sounds so great, would probably never happen though.

You should. Rural conservative California is comfy and would be ideal if not for the city legislators fucking us over.

Doesn't matter.

Even if it does, after a few years of being successful, safe and prosperous all the spics and niggers from california will just flow in and ruin it

We've been pushing for 75 years so sadly I feel the same. However, Trump seems to be picking up a new generation of redpilled young people, so this could be a turning point if we push it just a bit harder imo. I have hope for Jefferson.

I live in Sonoma, I want to break away too!

It will never happen Jefferson. What makes you think that anybody in the country wants to just hand you to seats in the Senate? Sorry man, your stuck.

Sadly I think you'll have to move up here. It's not much different from Sonoma tbqh, I like it better.

Include Sacramento and we're a ok

sac is a lost cause man.
it's basically a hotter portland with more beaners and shitty CA gov't workers

>The invisible north wants to leave
Do you not understand that you're utterly and entirely dependent on state tax dollars?

what do they get from state taxes?

>hand us seats
Yeah its not so much a handout as a legal process similar to starting a corporation. The only thing that could stop us is executive action, and president Trump WILL take the Republican help with the electoral vote and legislative representation away from crooked Kikeifornia

maybe it can become a commonwealth like puerto rico?

If this happens I hope it will stir enough shit that we can keep the momentum going and separate the inland counties from LA.

DON'T BULLY SAC

Maybe because the jobs that moved us up here in the first place have been banned by the liberals?

If we have fucking JOBS we can generate some fucking TAXES. Eureka California was only able to grow because it sold its soul to Staples, Walmart and McDonalds for all its residents. There are BILLIONS in natural resources in Northern California. Wed be the 18th largest state in the Union

Just imagine what kind of clusterfuck this would create. California Bureau of Reclamation would shit on Jefferson with bills those shits would never be able to afford. They think that just because they live next to a reservoir means they own it and will 'sell' the water to us. No. Metropolitan water districts own those fucking dams.

Jefferson is doomed to fail.

I can't stand defeatism but you are absolutely correct. Once it's common knowledge that the state is the most prosperous in the Union, the slime will ooze its way in. I would move there in a heartbeat with my family and pay my taxes and support local business, its a shame. I wish there was a way to make a new Country or perhaps a "separate" state like Puerto Rico.

I want it to happen. I would even fight for it. I live in South Carolina now. I don't know how I can help the cause.

>muh dams
>muh roads
Caltrans hasnt repaired roads where I live in 12 years. All their infrastructure up here is set up to power San Fagcisco and Los Beaneles they need us more than we need them. Welfare mommas will all pack up and gtfo as soon as the new state government refuses their checks.

Placer county here

We made it!

I would fight for this. i live in sf, grew up in the bay area. thinking about moving to Idaho but this just seems better.

Nigger, Caltrans never does fuckall, even in the bay area.

But nice try in dodging my post.

Bay Area refugee here too, we can do it.

This leaf knows how it works.

Leftists chase prosperity, vote for the very things that limit it, ruin it and then find a new place to fuck up.

Its already this way today. I live in McCloud California, look up some pics. Its 94% white and comfy. Almost ALL of the 90+% white towns in california with populations over 500 are HERE in Jefferson. All beans and nigs want is someone to sign dey welfare check. We wont do it. If more redpilled people come here, itll stay that way. The population is VERY low.

Open carry state?
State taxes/property taxes/sales tax?
how do you handle election of representatives at the state level?
Do the counties stay the same?
How much land area is federal?

So, is there any way we could prevent that from happening without being overtly white nationalist?

what kind of jobs are up there?

Its not even dodging. A Trump presidency WILL put Cuckifornia in its place. The CA government can try whatever it likes against the people who have followed the legal process, and they will have NO power when this is taken to the Supreme Ct

Get in line, buddy.

Nooses in trees?

This has been happening in Austin for a long time. Austin is my hometown and as the city council has become more liberal than it was 20+ years ago its making the cost of living here come to point where people need to move out of the city limits.

refuse to have any public schools? private schools only?

If you've ever visited up there, those counties are vastly different from the rest of California

>living in so-cal

How would this affect me?

Obviously I hate my shitty state

uhhhhhhhhhh

wait you want to live in a state full of jews and minorities? huh?

No, but the billions of dollars of just hydro you are now annexing will need to be paid for. California and metro water districts own those dams. They are now located in Jefferson. See the issue?

You are seizing property that is not yours.

Shit man that looks like an outstanding county to live in. I think I will research the local industries and see about starting a new career out there.

4th Generation American, descendant of Italian, German, and Irish. No criminal record. Combat Veteran. Have a family. I'm coming user. Thank you.

Not much besides forest service & similar, and basic gas station jobs etc. This is one of the reasons why people want Jefferson. There is a lot of opportunity here for small business but it's so hard to start and maintain a small business here in CA. I want to start a small organic farm, there is land here and a market for it, but there are so many hoops to jump through and the taxes are insane.

Why hadn't I thought of that! Fantastic

Because every business that starts in cali leaves cali after getting big enough. And no multinational/big business wants to move to cali cause the fucking taxes are so high. There are entire towns in CA that would be perfect for an automaker or other heavy(non polluting) industry to move to and employ the entire county, but the taxes and restrictions imposed by the state make it impossible.

I wholeheartedly support any measure that hurts California.

Join it with a DC Statehood proposal, and you can even win over the Democrats, since they won't be afraid of a Senate imbalance.

You can open carry basically everywhere outside of towns iirc in unincorporated areas. Taxes are some of the lowest in the state in Siskiyou county. The counties will most likely stay the same, the Jefferson de facto capitol of Yreka is pop. 7800, and much of their commerce depends on being the county seat of Siskiyou cty. The SEmost part of OP'S PIC is mostly Federal, but most of it is unprotected and CHEAP AF for California, cheapest ive ever seen as someone who has moved alot around this shitty state.

good fucking call

I currently live in Siskyou county and have lived the rest of my life in the bay area, so I know the difference well.

>His political boundaries are straight lines
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

You're daily reminder that geographic boundaries that follow rivers, streams, mountains, hills, and ecosystems are the ultimate red pill.

I live in yellow.

Interesting to note that all of these counties have low population.

But that some of these counties want to leave because they are way more liberal than the rest of the state (if you can believe that) they want to form a Utopia of sorts, while the rest to the east are invested because of their conservativeness.

A few things that both of these sides agree however are on independence from the rest of California because of water rights, taxation and geographic remoteness.

I would be willing to do it for the greater good. If pic related happened, New York and Pennsylvania Would be red until the end of days. POSSIBLY even Connecticut. Nothing would be really left of Jersey, however.

abe lincoln set a nasty precedent for that

The rest of California would become even MORE liberal thanks to the secession of many of its republicans so it might crash and burn. Escape while you can tbqh

That D.C. trade off is an OUTSTANDING idea man. Fuck that's so obvious yet I never even considered it. Spread that message man.

White people aren't automatically your friends or allies. Too many white people voted for entitlement programs and use the nigger and spic to bolster their numbers by tricking them.

The silver lining here is that leftists are the ones with the lowest birthrates and most likely to suck a child out of a uterus.

I don't think there is much this new state could do to prevent it if it came to fruition. Not sure the state could outright outlaw entitlements and an insane business tax rate, but who knows.

Will never happen. NYC can't function without raping upstate.

The libs are less authoritarian up here than the SF and LA feminazis, I lived in petrolia for a while, your fucking county would die without bud and ag, and the state govment is set on crashing us with no survivors to employ their beaners in the central valley

That's what I figured was going to happen, I was hoping this state was going to get better with mass deportations and a wall but if CA loses it's better half I don't know if it'll be worth staying.

DC tradeoff is fucking 10/10 idea

Yes, I knew about the uber-liberals, I've met a few of them and it seems like they would prefer to leave the Jefferson conservatives alone than divide the new state further. They can stay as long as they keep to themselves.

A lot of our small towns up here were founded by logging and mining companies. The very old remember being kids in those times. There was racial harmony, prosperity and happiness.

/k/ommando here, I support it, fuck SoCal and it's dumbass gun laws. If they pass the most recent round of legislation I'm confident that NorCal will just GTFO.

>Jefferson separates
>Gets water rights
>sells bud to degenerate half of cali (make it illegal to toke but legal to grow)

Perfect

>Southern Oregon gets their own statefu with NorCal but Washington gets nobody

Who wants to be our statefu?

Are you from Eureka?

Fug off
fpiw.org/blog/2016/06/02/washington-schools-to-teach-gender-identity-curriculum-in-kindergarten/

> last year (2013)
Are all the statistics this old? The copypasta too?

Here's now: "State of Jefferson" employers are weed, man and the forest service.
Here's the future: Weed legal, only forest service employs. It's poor now and will be very poor once the dude, weed cash cow is gone.

Seriously there are not many people up there and a billion dollar industry going away will have massive repercussions.

Whatcha say about the Glorious Republic of North Carolina, faggot?

Their subhuman voter base will do whatever its told. Every day we pay taxes to these people we give just another hour of our lives to a state that is directly responsible for thousands of Illegal Immigration deaths, most notably Kate Steinle, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors who run the city like their little fiefdom, sided with the City against her parents, protecting people who murder our citizens if they are illegals. Fuck california, they want you dead.

no its gaining in popularity look at this
we've JUST started submitting declarations last fall, and we're at 21 today.

I lived in Arcadia for some time but was born in Orange county

You guys keep your trannies out of bathrooms

They've been talking about this for over 15 years now.

>your trannies
>out of our bathrooms
NC's the only state trying to stop it, idk what you're talking about niggerfaggot

What makes you think legalizing weed isnt one of our policies? We want both but not only weed. This place is being made WORSE by CA not GREAT again, the only way to make it anything other than dudeweed land is to open up the industry to logging and mining, the natural resource value up here is in the billions

^This for sad truth. Whenever you have something nice, there's always people around who want to fuck it up.

Right, but those 21 counties have voted to secede this year. The Jefferson movement has been going on since 1941 but it's picking up steam right now.

>you guys keep your trannies out of bathrooms
I didnt say >our bathrooms
I meant in the original comment that Republican controlled states are able to change the laws for the better and its better not to flush all of CA down the toilet.... and let us secede!

Implying nigs and beans can function in the country not in the inner city with welfaredonaldos and ebtmarts on every corner