how long you can store youre space cookies,
until they start to loose their effect.
Does somebody know?
+ any recipe recommendations?

bumper

she keeps bumping

she is a hooker in my town btw

that has to be enaugh bumping

If you make cannabutter, the thc will stay dissolved in the fat for months in the fridge.
The biscuits or cakes or whatever you make will go off fairly quickly so only make what you need to last a week or so. Make a fresh batch when you're out.

How about you kill yourself instead you drug addict junky piece of shit.

thats a great tip, thanks a lot!

not an addict bro, but from time to time, me and my gf like to smoke weed and fuck. We wanna try edibles now. You should try it yourself, it's the best thing ever.

Flaming homo threads are on the next page.
Also, you must be 18 to post here.

keklel get baited niggers

forgot the answer pic

They won't lose potency, you're real problem it making sure they don't mold.

I'm actually making butter for a batch now.

I had gummies and left a pack in my car. Melted every day for months. Still got high. If you have enough to smoke to make edibles you should have enough to just buy em man. Lot cheeper.

>Lol I bait u kek.

Christ haven't seen anything quite that cringy for years.

ahahahHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah I see, so the tip with making the butter and storing it is really the way to go I guess.

your food will go bad before any potency loss occurs. of course a quick google or common sense could have figured that out you retarded high school nigger.

actually a med student, so it's probably even more sad

Not OP here.
Do you soak your green to remove the herby taste before simmering in butter? I've read several accounts of this but have yet to try. Too impatient prolly

Yeah, butter will last longer, however it can still mold also. just not as fast as when mixed with sugar, flour, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHABA BABAUA GET MEMED ON KID LOL

Well, I guess I'll just make fresh cookies everytime I want some. Thought it could be nice to have like a nice space cookie jar, but however haha

Sorry to disturb you with facts, but depending on which state he lives, it’s *legal* ...

I decarb for an hour at 240, mix 1oz mid to 1 pound of butter in a crock pot. very light simmer (enough to see bubbles, but not frequently) for about 6 to 8 hours. Strain herbs/butter through a giant coffee filter. Put in the fridge let the water sink to the bottom, separate butter from water. Yields 2 batches of 16 brownies.

There are 1,000 different ways to do it. This is just my process.

I HOPE YOU OD YOU FUCKING RETARD

I never mentioned anything about legality you stupid cocksucking fucking moron.

They don't mold any faster than normal homemade cookies. You should be straight for a month or two, maybe even 3 or 4.

forgot pic

Yeah, I'm European and 22.

Cool, thank you!I'll give it a try.

ok

Sounds great, I would've probably eaten them all by that time anyways. Nice.

Just use something airtight and throw a piece of bread in the container to soak up any extra moisture. Swap bread slices out when old one is a crouton.

They should hold their potency for about a year (if nobody can resist them for that long).

I always found the simplest thing to make was chocolate chip cookies. You have to decarb the ganj first in the oven but then you simmer it in butter to make cannabutter, and then you cook with the cannabutter in the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the side of the tin.

For added bonus, you could always make your own frosting (cannabutter plus powdered sugar plus dye) and put whatever designs you wanted to on your space cookies. When I make up a batch for my friends, I will usually decorate the cookies so they literally look like space, using pink and blue sugar crystals on top of white powdered sugar on top of black frosting to simulate the pinwheels of galaxies. If rec were legal here I'd go into business tomorrow making edibles for the world.

Sweet as mate, I'm pumped to try it. Going to bake them tomorrow I think.

Good luck! Don't overcarb it - 100 degrees Celsius for an hour should do it (200 Fahrenheit on the off chance you're an American that says "sweet as") and then just simmer the decarb'd weed in butter for half an hour and strain the weed out of the butter with a coffee filter and then you can cook with it like butter. Cookies are ideal because they don't cook long. Hope it turns out!