If i wanted to murder a nigga without getting caught, how would i do so?

if i wanted to murder a nigga without getting caught, how would i do so?

like, no fucking trace of my surroundings style murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already fucked up posting here, mission failed we’ll get em next time.

just curious ma nigg nigg juice

i aint boutta elliot rodger

do it in detroit. they wont even investigate.

>if i wanted to murder a nigga without getting caught, how would i do so?

People die from self-inflicted hot fudge enemas all the time.

Just sayin'

Lol dumb nigger your going to prison

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Start by

>NOT

posting about it on the Internet.

You do it at night, you can't see niggas when it's dark.

I'll help you out since all the others are 15.
First, think this through. Do you really want to kill him? If you hesitate, even for a moment, you are fucked.
Now, you have to think of the murder place, way of killing and disposal site.
Watch some gore threads, humans are hard to kill, not just some bullet or one knife. You read about victims with 20 stabbings and you wonder why would someone do that. Because the other wouldn't die. One slash of the neck is enough, but takes some time, be prepared.
You need to find the perfect place to kill him. No witnesses, no cameras, no junkies, no homeless, no prostitutes.
After you do so, leave him right there or bury him in the woods. Dig a deep hole, wrap him in 2 or 3 bags, bury half the hole, place a wood plank, more dirt and if you want something dead like a dog before you fill it to the top. If someone digs because of the stench, they will believe it's from the dog.

Blame it on the KKK, the liberal media will be too busy talking about racist white men than to actually bother trying to hunt down the killer.

Easiest way is a bullet to the head, have him kneel down to rob him, so he doesn't move. Don't forget to pick up the casing from the bullet. Use a common weapon with common bullets.
You can't strangle him, don't try.
You could kill him with a knife, but beware of the blood, his screams and fight back. Study points with arteries, or bones. Side of the neck or top of the spine are good , but hard to be precise. He won't be sitting still.
Have a second set of clothes with you.

lol faggot edgelord detected

Dress as a generic person, or blame someone else. If he is from Mexico and you shout something about ms 13, they will suspect someone else.
Think as the police, first they ask if he had enemies. Then they see cameras from that place.
Always keep in mind that they might visit you. Have an alibi and remember, you don't know anything. Easiest way of baiting is giving half information and you responding with the other half.
For example, that place has a river and they tell you he was found by the lake, if you said you hadn't been there and respond with correcting them, you're busted.

> don't attempt to kill anyone you know, rule 1.
> prepare tools, buy with cash
> pack the tools and bury them in a location, for 3-6 months beforehand

then the standard "don't get on survailence tape etc."

that's how one of americas serial killers did it, and got away with it for a stupidly long time

I used to beat drunks at Saturday nights. I would take their money and buy shots for some bar. I did it because I hated them and wanted to hurt someone, they thought they were being robbed.
One night I beat up 3. 2 of them couldn't even walk straight and one push was enough to fall down. Then I kicked them in the head and that was it.
I hope you drink a lot one day and decide to return home alone at night.

Wear latex gloves. Anything you buy to help you murder throw the receipts away RIGHT in front of the store. Obviously don’t take your phone with you. Wear a hair cap u don’t wanna get caught by something silly like ur hair on their body. If you buy a gun don’t buy it legally. Take a old car, not a new one because that can also be used to track your location. When you’re done, chop up the body into little pieces and then dissolve it into acid.

I do it all the time. I'm a badder dude than you, user. Even when I'm drunk. I'll take my chances.

So, it's always up to how much money you want to spend.

>badder
do u even grammar bruh

>humans are hard to kill
punch to the throat, end of story faggot

You don't post it on the internet, you stupid shit.

fuck yeah! walter white style

dubs of truth

Buy a throw away laptop and do your research on free wifi.

>ms 13
>mexico

1) don't talk about it. (You failed already)
2) have absolutely no connection to the target (You failed again)
3) there is always residue left behind
4) it is better if you supply your target the means to off himself and put things in motion so he does.

put a bucket of fried chicken in the fast lane of the freeway.

Poison their food.

You already have step 1 down, posting on Sup Forums