Wwyd thread - asians preferred

wwyd thread - asians preferred

wwyd to emily

Nothing wtf is that beast

bump

moar of her

wwyd to her?

Offer her a ride home as she says she's lost after going on a photography hike. Ask her how much she has and she says she has no money. Tell her she can walk the 7 mile walk back to town. She offers her body as I pull over and walk down the embankment. Lift her dress up and place my dick next to her trimmed pussy. She begs saying she's a virgin. So I pound that tight ass with no lube. She squeals and whimpers but I cum inside her ass. Make her suck me clean and jizz in her face. Drive her back to town and go on with my day.
Go to a massage parlor and find this beauty is to work her magic on me. Ten minutes in she strokes my dick and promises more for a good tip. Pull out two hundreds and she smiles and removes her silk dress. For the next hour I'm in paradise as I fuck all her holes while forcing her to assume all the positions. Doggy, cowgirl, spooning, missionary, her small petite frame threatening to snap as I fuck her with no restrictions. Just the sounds of my grunts, her moaning, and pounding of my thrusts is all you can hear, until my hour is up and she's covered in cum.

theyre actually the same girl, not a virgin but i wish she lost it to a stranger giving her a ride. maybe with some cum in her pussy too

>759109643
she's hot i would marry her and make her pregos

what else wyd to her? maybe take her virginity after you take her ass?

wrip her shoes off and suck dem toes off. omg what dem feet doooooo

who likes suah the asian cock sleeve?

She needs plastic surgery more than anyone. Droopy gook eyes and a jaw which weights probably 10 kg.

Wwyd to her

wwyd?

do you think we can put her on the pole in the background? how far do you think she'll slide down?

I wanna spread her legs, pull her panties aside, and fuck her right there in the armchair

what do you mean put her on the pole?

WWyd?

anyone like asian feet?

and then what?

split her legs apart, and put her on top of that pole like a giant dildo

I want to cum directly into her eyes

any sauce?

no way it would fit
i want to tie her up naked and give her to some horny homeless men

cum deep inside her and leave

you don think even a little bit? we can try
how many men do you think she'll take?

how many times would you impregnate emily?

I'd buy her a Tizer, if it's still available in this area.

I'd knock her up every 9mths so she was permanently pregnant

maybe 5 at once, 7 if they use her feet. think they would use her feet?

whats that?

share her too? with friends?

the more cocks for her the better

forgot pic

With friends for free, with strangers for $5

how would she react to being turned into a sex slave?

how many friends and strangers can we get into emily?

Hundreds, I bet. Why do you love her so much?

why do you think? shes sexy. how many people at the same time then? or do hundreds have to wait their turn for a chance at emily's holes?

Some days one on one, some days a more free for all event

imagine if a law was passed that asian girls had to become sex slaves for her school/uni

i think her free for all would go amazingly. imagine her serving hundreds of cocks at the same time, how do you think it would look? she would be swimming in cum

At the end she'd need to scrape all the cum up and eat it

got any other asians?

moar

Who doesn't?

[math] \infty [/math]

any asian girl who misbehaves in class should lose the rights to her feet

bump

shes fucking ugly. get the fuck outta here