What's the most degenerate thing you've done to a woman? Thinking of breaking a girls will to be my sex slave

What's the most degenerate thing you've done to a woman? Thinking of breaking a girls will to be my sex slave.

It's like getting a dog user, you really have to be prepared for the responsibility

Yea i get that. I had two dogs. They both got old and passed.

I want a /diy/ post about how to do that

You're a fucking moron

You're an idiot too

>Assuming you have even kissed a girl

Being so stupid that you can't even comprehend basic advice. Maybe you should become a little fuck bitch, you're not smart enough for anything else

You are an imbecile,keep the insult chain going

Do you honestly expect a fucking infographic or list/article to exist? Or for that to even be possible? You clearly have such a fundamental lack of understanding on how any relationship or interactions with people work.

People are not fucking machines you can just reprogram or say the magic words to. There is no concise, consistent, or definitive advice to be given on this topic.

Again, you are an idiot.

Probably with a girl who loved pain and let me go to extremes with her. I did things that left her shaking and crying and she kept coming back for more.
Lots of whipping and cutting. Fucked her holes with some really weird shit. The worst were probably a cactus in her pussy and a dildo molded from her dad's cock (it was her moms) up her ass.

One of the last things before we broke up, I cut one of her nipples off. It was a real mess, she ended up in hospital and said she did it to herself.

Im not the one who takes jokingly comments seriously

That's hot

Pretending like you were just joking the whole time isn't always going to work out for you, just remember that

It works because its not pretending when it was actually a joke

Married her

You monster

Then it was an incredibly shitty joke, meaning you're still an idiot. And you're embarrassed about it, on an anonymous imageboard, to the point where you're still trying to defend yourself.

Idiot.

Yo I just wanted to appreciate the guy who shared the nipple story you're the real MVP you fucking lunatic

Assfucked her for a couple of hours (with some champagne pauses every now and then) in the tub, holding her head under water from time to time. Made her suck me clean afterwards and then I pisses in her mouth. Afterwards we went for dinner and she had to go without underwear whilst wearing a vibrating egg and a buttplug that jingeled with each step. Between servings we went to the bathroom and I assfucked her again while forcing her head into the toilet bowl by stepping on the back of her head. Later that evening we watched a movie and ate some chocolate in bed. Was a nice date.

sure thing man. that all happened. yup.

The dildo was an ultimate finisher well played

Some of the responses itt really show how far Sup Forums has fallen it's just a sjw haven now, for shame for shame bitches.

... and then Santa Clause came and fucked her in the ass whilst the she sucked the Easter Bunny off...

You are the one who jumps into conclusions with no clues pretending to be smart,im just telling you that you are wrong in an attempt to take you out of that illusion,you are no different from any other teenager,deal with that

Why are virgins so adamant they can fuck 'for a few hours'

How would you even get your leg on the back of her head whilst ass fucking her?

Asking the real questions here.

Shhhh, user doesn't want you to know he's never been with a real girl before. This is actually just his trap fantasy.

No such claim was made, however, I can. It's just not very enjoyable. Hence the champagne pauses.

As to how you step on the back of the head of someone you're fucking: you start by lifting your leg. I'll let you figure out the next 'step' yourself (see, I dropped you a clue).