What do you guys think of these claims of rape from Alice Glass? Do you guys believe it?

What do you guys think of these claims of rape from Alice Glass? Do you guys believe it?

I have (perhaps had) so much respect for Ethan Kath for his phenomenal productions. Especially for pushing on with CC after Glass left.

I'm a huge fan of CC, this shit fucking sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
bullettmedia.com/article/alice-glass-speaks-out-in-in-depth-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=4GA3lLfYJsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her sister says she’s lying.

No shit? Where did you see that

How come almost none of these claims are ever taken to court and proved? It's always just claims, yet people take it as factual and tarnish the reputation of an innocent man who hasn't been probed guilty.

The artists want the attention and the media outlets want the clicks. An official court transcript wouldn't generate enough attention compared to a gruesome description of assault.

Technically she's not lying but her abusive partner is now...

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge

Eh, her sister has barely been in contact with her. She just seems like a jealous attention whore

Huge fan here. I don't know if I believe that but I could see Ethan being emotionally abusive at the very least. I could honestly see both of them lying

Her sister also has almost no contact with her whatsoever and, if that really is her sister, she seems to be basing a lot of that off of gut feelings instead of anything substantial.

bullettmedia.com/article/alice-glass-speaks-out-in-in-depth-interview/

Why would you have contact with some drug addict psycho that falsely accuses rape?

Oh man you got me there.

Her current bf put her up to making a huge shit fit over half assed claims. She was fucked up on drugs herself and drank herself to a stupor at many of her shows. SHE was being irresponsible and Ethan was fed up with the crazy whiney psycho singing she was doing on stage and may have said a few mean things to her or said "hey shut the fuck up and sing normally and get it together"

Ethan and Alices sister both tell that ethan was not abusive to her. the few mean things he may have said could just be those things mentioned before.

Her current bf jupiter keyes is a massive sociopath who is producing her album right now, who when he started dating alice, dragged her away from CC and controls her social media/phone everything she does way more than anything ethan ever did.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jupiter was the one behind all this shit. It works out perfectly to build hype for her (his) new album coming out and theres a ton of fishiness to this whole story...

another stupid whore trying to get an innocent man jailed

The future is female XDdd

It is hard to believe she stuck around for a decade

See Are there recent statements from her sister or are we relying on possibly fake messages from a year ago, shared by a Tumblr page, to come to this very specific conclusion? If there are statements from her sister now confirming those statements from last year, and responding to this situation, that would be a hell of a lot more compelling. But nobody has even proved that the person in those messages is Alice's sister.

So it's just starting to sound like a lot of bullshit that is getting shared around by people with preconceived opinions about who is right and wrong in this scenario.

Older dudes like hot teens

Hot teens like older dudes

Its been like this forever and will never change

When you faggots stop acting shocked and disgusted by this we will be in a better place

But no, the nu males on mu find is more acceptable when a dude wants to chop his cock off and be a womam

Doesnt impact at all

Creepy muslim dude is creepy and crazy drugged out lolita is as such

No different than I ever thought of em

Read into the relationship more.
There is a lot going on.

Jupiter got kicked out of HEALTH for a reason

the only evidence for this claim people keep spouting is a bunch of probably faked iphone text messages posted on tumblr that have no grounds whatsoever

that's so bs and fake it's funny

it's as if they don't know how easy it is to fake a text message screenshot.

>Jupiter got kicked out of HEALTH for a reason
this

I don't think it's a coincidence, also the fact that both HEALTH's official twitter and facebook accounts are not even mentioning or supporting Alice's claims is fishy as fuck, considering how both CC and HEALTH were friends and even collab'd back in 2006

>But nobody has even proved that the person in those messages is Alice's sister.
t. jupiter

youtube.com/watch?v=4GA3lLfYJsg