Guys I think I want to be a girl. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Guys I think I want to be a girl. What the fuck is wrong with me?

you want to get fucked in the bum without feeling gay

In the shitshow that modern society has become, this is normal. Don't worry about it.

More than that, I want female privilege

Really? How many guys want to be girls? Guys don't wanna be jocks anymore?

YEAH JUST KEEP DREAMING , YOU AND I WILL NEVER BE GIRLS

I want to be a girl too. I wish there were a mystical/magical/supernatural entity that would grant my desire of physically transforming into a beautiful/cute girl of my desire. I actually pray for it.

I don't want to go on hormones or get surgery as it's too late for hormones to give me the desired results I'd want (too many masculine traits to hide) and surgery hasn't got good enough to not just make me look like a freak (too poor anyway).

I wish to be turned into a girl of my design though and know I'd be very happy and grateful to whomever/whatever granted me such a blessing.

It's not that, it's that everyone wants to he a unique snowflake and changing your gender to achieve that is the cool way to do that right now. You might actually be a bit behind the times. Female is too mainstream a gender. You need to make up your own gender.

Been there done that, on hrt for 3 years, was neat at first but now it's a drag, experiencing typical female problems now like having a restraining order on my ex bf because he was hitting me and pulling my hair, also can't go out at dark alone without fear of being raped, got fondled on the bus the other night and in the store yesterday a guy grabbed my ass

Living as a girl is overrated and a grass is always greener bullshit thing

still got my dick btw, not for long

togtfo

post ass

Female privilege? Only cis girls get that. You're not gonna be seen as female, you're gonna be seen as a tranny.

Suicide

Why would you want to be an inferior sex to the one you are now?

>this thread
Ima leave all you peons and go away to Venus

Last load my bf will ever blow on it

not me though

more pls

>implying Sup Forums was ever not faggot spam
Fuck off newfag

>wants to be girl because he has a little dick

I got bewbs too

Need a new bf to nurse on them, I'm lactating

I thought it was memes but hormones shrank it, I'm getting it removed though so it don't matter

keep it, guys like dicks

In western countries, you're consider a hero and "sooooo brave" just for being trans. Just look at Caitlyn Jenner for example. If you're trans, you'll have even more privilege than if you were just female.

Hot.

You hate yourself. Think it can all change if you change sex. Truth is it will only get worst. The only people who will accept you will be weirdos like you trying to comfort themselves by tricking others into their own predicaments (much like druggies I might add, which I like (probably not best way to formulate it but whatever`) to think I know quite a lot about. You will kill yourself or become the ones who dragged you into this, convincing yourself you made the right choice by convincing others it's a dream come true.

user, get fucked, by men if you need, it won't be hard to find and it feels good. But don't become a fucking joke.

Think long and hard about that. Read any of the hundreds of stories out there about the lifelong HORROR of dilation. Causes a lot of suicides.

Where are you from?

What's wrong with you is that you have a mental disorder. Now go see a doctor for treatment so that you can accept yourself as a man.

Don't.

Look into the recovery process for reassignment surgery. Especially dilating. And how many MtFs suicide because if the after effects of surgery.

I don't want chasers anymore, fuck that, my last bf was slime

Meh, I don't try to push it on anyone, in fact I was being honest

I want to be a jock

You realized that females live life on easy mode.

Only in the public eye. If media output is all it takes to make you happy then you're good. But your interactions with real people day to day will not be the same as what is espoused on tv.

I believe you. But, you’re gorgeous

Good luck living for the rest of your life with an ugly axe wound that you cant let close.

Meh whatever, only thing I'll miss is peeing standing up

Your a faggot. Your weak.

You think you want to be a female because your too soft, lazy, and entitled to arse yourself to be a fucking man. Spend a year drinking in bars and fighting people. Take your beatings and learn to give a few. Build one thing out of wood that looks good.

If you can drink a pitcher by yourself, beat up another weak guy, build a decent deck chair, and you still want to be a girl... then reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>Meh, I don't try to push it on anyone, in fact I was being honest
Are you OP? If you are you're behaving like a girl already, that boundary is pushed. I am just saying that we all have complexes and failures, god knows I am still fighting mines but flight is never a solution. You're not bothered by "women's" problems because it validates your identity and feeds your ego. One day you'll admit that to yourself and have absolutely no way or going back or flee. That day you'll be defeated or bitter and delusional.

Not really. Most people don't give a fuck and the ones who think you're a degenerate will just avoid you if they see you IRL, because they know they'll get destroyed if they attack or say anything negative about you for being trans.

I think you'll miss not having to inject stents into an open wound and stir them for 1.5 hours a day through excruciating pain for the rest of your life but whatever go have a pussy drilled out then.

What fucking planet are you on

Not op but
I really need to do those manly things

Not op, also u sound like ur trans and just trying to talk urself out of it been there done that

I used to be a pro motocross rider. I was banging slags and getting in fights all the time, also you're not a man for building a deck chair. Try building a big block Chevy 502 sand rail by hand and then jumping it off dunes 40 feet in the air, I did all that and still ended up a dainty woman

>Not op, also u sound like ur trans and just trying to talk yourself out of it been there done that
Ok so not sure why you took it for yourself then. I am not denying some people are genuinely mentally ill but it's becoming somewhat of a trend.

Btw I am all but trans, I enjoy sucking a dick from time to time but only date girls and have a beard.

>Try building a big block Chevy 502 sand rail by hand

>Try building Chevy 502 by hand

>Building 502 by hand

2018: Not having engine building machine

Confirmed Plebe level mechanics

STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
I KNOW IT SEEMS STUPID BUT THINK ABOUT YOU DON'T DO IT

Europe. Here everyone thinks trannies are brave, and the ones who don't are labelled "transphobic bigots". Being trans is basically like being a protected class that people aren't allowed to criticize in anyway. Some Austrian faggot "woman" with a goddamn beard won Eurovision in 2014 basically only because he/she/it was trans.

You're a meme harry

So much this

over-exposure to BPA

Experiment all you like with your sexuality, if you meant "become" a girl by having a surgery you might want to reconsider your options, you were a boy for a while enjoyed it for a while then decided to change so you're considering it which is ok. However what if you feel like changing again after surgery? It's ok to be gay, at least you got your body. It's not like a tattoo that you can remove, research the surgeries and suicide rates, cheers

You can't build a custom race motor with machines, it has to be done by hand numb nuts

Ur just pissy that a tranny is more of a man than you lol

>However what if you feel like changing again after surgery
You're not talking to someone rational.

You've been here for too long man
GET OUT I'M NOT JOKING

God your feet are cute.

Man, If I were a girl it would be so much easier to do well in life.

I can't help you. Your not aware enough to successfully into the four channels. You should immediately an hero and make the future smarter.

Aw thanks

>You should immediately an hero and make the future smarter
I'm a mhecanical engineer, why would killing myself make the world smarter? Face it dude ur a bigot and talking out of ur ass

When faced with evidence that he is woefully unable to decipher the complexities of adult humor, the state educated millennial resorts to well rehearsed ad hominem and doubles down on his obviously failed understanding.

You're a faggot. What the fuck else do you think the answer could be?

>the state educated millennial
I'm 28 and was privately educated. Try again.

My god try fucking harder... I am not a native speaker so maybe I am biased but the way you write is so pretentious it screams stupidity.

That's what I would say, too.

Who the fuck asked you, Boy shorts!

It's a public board you fucking retard