Daily remimder that ismerifats are the shit stain of the earth

Daily remimder that ismerifats are the shit stain of the earth.
I litterally can not be proven wrong.

>I can literally not be proven wrong

Alright faggot. Let me know when your country is the strongest the world has ever seen. The reason Americans are so lazy fat and retarded is because they're able to be due to their inability to be attacked. They're literally untouchable.
Some gooks killed a few thousand of us, we could've taken them off the face of the Earth but instead we were kind and only killed a few hundred thousand.
Some hajis killed a few thousand of us, we've been in their countries destroying their very way of life for 20 years.

Fuck with us and you get fucked.

We (British) had a massive shit of an empire and all the u.s is is the biggest stain left on the bowl. Fuck the stars & stripes. Fuck all you americunts.

that's true. now go fetch me a beer, limey and don't trip over all the muslims praying on your sidewalks. the truth is, we love you guys (uk) but you are such assholes.

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

MUH POWA DUNT FUK WITH ISMERICA!

No argument OP. They litterally are fucking gross

Ill get you an ale at just below room temperature because were polite AND THATS WHAT MEN DRINK. As for the muslims praying on the street, if youve got a van, theyre really no problem at all. Just like brown speed-bumps.

>used September 11th 2011 as an excuse

While I agree America has a lot of problems just take a look at what you're using to access this website. You're welcome for the internet. Go Bruins

It is February 7th

I like ales. I just finished my last few Newcastle’s last night.
Bitters they call that, right?

>NK

Weird how North Koreans sound like community college students

Of course people would think this, we had democrat in office for 8 years prior to 2017

Wierd how americans sound like drowning down symdromes

Yeah, pretty much, we call those Newky Browns here. Prefer the IPAs myself though

The thing is, they are arrogant, ignorant and mostly dumb.
They don't know that it can't be proven wrong, they will try anyways. Mostly with invalid arguments with false information thanks to their broken educational system.

>Fuck with us and you get fucked.

The thing is, that nobody will ever fuck with you, cause you are a fat ugly faggot. I bet you didn't even served and still you are bragging about the strength of your country like the fat kid that claims his daddy could beat all other daddys.

This is what i mean. And hearing them speak to defend theyre argument with theyre disgusting twangy nasaly voices is like listening to a chalk board being scratched.

>Wierd

White woman's ancestors invented the rifle, book, polyester flag, brick building, and camera

Arabs were literally given all those things

big difference.

I would bet all the money on planet earth that whatever country you are from has just as many skeletons in its closet. Of course, you're an edgelord, so its natural for you to hate on 'Murica.

Sincerely,
An user from the UK

Elon Musk emigrated to the US from Russia and launched a rocket into space,and put a Tesla Roadster into orbit. The rocket was flying an American flag. Not a Russian flag, nor a Russian and American flag in tandem. The AMERICAN FLAG.
He did this under the freedom of enterprise that is American capitalism, while Russia suffers under oppression. Hear that libtards? Putin may not let any more smart people leave any time soon.

Fellow user from the UK here. Cunts like OP give us a bad name, as with all dickheads who can't live and let live.

And your dumbass leader use some twitter

>cant live and let live
>america

Choose one..

>can't read a post
>getting dubs
Choose two.

>September 11th... 2011.
>2011.
>2.
>0.
>1.
>1.

Elon musk came from South Africa. MAGA and he hates your dumbass president

Meanwhile these edgy faggots consume American technology, music, video games, etc.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

You are what's a wrong with america

Not American, but thanks mate.

is this supposed to impress me? one guy hates another guy, call the media outlets, we got tomorrow's headline!

Oh, pardon me. US freedom of enterprise opposed to African tech. Lol

nice troll only 5 people in NK have internet

stupid euro fag

You know a lot of us Americunts have British ancestry, right? My ancestors left Wales and Cornwall in the 1850's. Landed in New York and headed west.

get off that american invention the internet liberal faggot

Americans didn't proclaim it as the greatest country ever. It's just that it's a super power and all the other countries just figured that out through losing wars. Lol

If it wasn’t for the U.S you would be speaking German. Canadian reporting in

Sadly a lot do actually proclaim it as the greatest ever. I hate when a bunch of idiots start chanting, "USA, USA, USA". So much cringe.

Let's be fair. If it wasn't for the US, we would be speaking Russian.

Your president and his cabinet fell for the Nigerian scam

It's not even July you dumb cunt.

And you still do dont believe they hacked sony or created wannacry

All current Arab wealth came from the west as well. British and American oil companies discovered Arab oil fields. The oil was extracted with western tech to power western invented machinery and paid for with western money. Without the west, Arabs would still be impoverished nomads.

Think of the type of person who makes a thread like this. Classic Dunning-Kruger Effect.

While millions starve. kek

and you use it to Netflix wh when napster was invented 20 years ago. You're going backwards

Americans democracy just got beat by Russian bots a and they're too stupid stupid to know

The French still think France is the greatest nation ever, so what.

We just run the world but k lmao u must not like freedom

They're starving? Population is 3 million. Sounds healthy to me

Vive Le Marcon

We just launched a car into space. Fuck off

Fair cop, I'd bugger off to new york if I was born in wales too...

Not to mention they're ironically using it to bitch about murica at the same time.

The hypocrisy is real.

When did NASA do this? Don't they have no funding these days now that the American public don't give a crap about space?

>Claims they're the freest country on Earth
>Has more people incarcerated than anywhere else on Earth
Murican logic.

We have CAPITALISM, and we gave funding to SpaceX so Elon Musk could make our space dreams come true

Hello foreigners. I worked 5 hours today only 2 of them hard and made $1000. Most of you it would take a month to earn that. My work week is done. It is fucking great to be a white male in the USA.

True, but how often do you see a group of French people chant their country's name?

Actually it' was the US Company Space-X that did it, with help from NASA and the US government.

How you haven't heard about it yet is pretty funny.

I don't think you comprehend what freedom is in a governmental and economic sense. But it's ok, at least you tried.

That's not much of an argument. They are criminals after all. Granted, many of them shouldn't be there because they are for minor drug offenses, but they still broke the law. Your argument has never been a valid one.

>don't trip over all the muslims praying on your sidewalks
You mean like they do in America?

Right? More freedom means more availability to act as criminal... He's retarded.

Daily remimder that ismerifats I’M A FAGGOT are I’M A FAGGOT the I’M A FAGGOT shit I’M A FAGGOT stain I’M A FAGGOT of I’M A FAGGOT the I’M A FAGGOT earth.
I I’M A FAGGOT litterally I’M A FAGGOT can I’M A FAGGOT not I’M A FAGGOT be I’M A FAGGOT proven I’M A FAGGOT wrong.

Daily remimder that ismerifats HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT are HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT the HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT shit HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT stain HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT of HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT the HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT earth.
I HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT litterally HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT can HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT not HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT be HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT proven HOLY FUCK I’M A FAGGOT wrong.

Daily remimder RAEP ME FAGGOTS that RAEP ME FAGGOTS ismerifats RAEP ME FAGGOTS are RAEP ME FAGGOTS the RAEP ME FAGGOTS shit RAEP ME FAGGOTS stain RAEP ME FAGGOTS of RAEP ME FAGGOTS the RAEP ME FAGGOTS earth.
I RAEP ME FAGGOTS litterally RAEP ME FAGGOTS can RAEP ME FAGGOTS not RAEP ME FAGGOTS be RAEP ME FAGGOTS proven RAEP ME FAGGOTS wrong.

this is hilarious

Who's ~NK?

Is this fat kim?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.
Just don't forget to keep selling us the vast majority of the world's most valuable natural resources for bargain prices.

i put pee pee in your coke
you shut up

and buying all the tech / software you use, that fills the pool at my work

Somethings deeply wrong in a society where there are more people imprisoned per capita than places like China, The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea and Afghanistan. Either your laws, your society or your people are screwed up.

Funny, you ruled about 1/3rd of the world, and now it looks like the 3rd world rules you. Life turn out like you expected?

I can't tell which side you're repping.

If it weren't for Arabs, the west would've gone to shit completely after the fall of the Roman empire.

otters?

you think the world is flat

Manly trips says read the 1st Amendment

>he west would've gone to shit completely
it did anyway

Considering the made a deal with America to views do monitor the nuclear weapons about 5 years ago.
>we give you food
>you let us look at nukes
And guess what, they took the deal.

AMERICA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY
That’s right, dipshit! And you know it. America is not a fucking country. If you fail to see this, let me open your eyes:

1. The United States
That’s right motherfucker! It’s called the United States of America! That’s your shitty country! America, or the Americas, is North America and South America combined! STOP CALLING YOUR AIDS REGION AMERICA WHEN YOU ARE JUST ONE LITTLE SHIT PIECE OF AMERICA! IT’S LIKE CALLING THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST EURASIA!
“What the fuck is he talking about, Middle East is not a country lol! What a faggot!” Well YOUR FACE because USA is just as much a country as the Middle East! Which means, it is fucking NOT. However, a much better comparsion is

2. Europe
That’s right fuckface. There is no fucking difference between Europe and USA. Europe consists of 50 countries with different laws. USA consists of 50 states with different laws. But the same flag. Both are 10.000.000 square kilometers. SO STOP SAYING WE CANT COMPARE THEM THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME! And USA’s countries are called

3. It’s not your country
FUCKING COLUMBUS! America, talking about the whole region now not your shitty united countries, belonged to the INDIANS! not because they where from India, but Columbus was so mindfucked he thought he was in India. Then he brought some friends, raped the whole fucking thing and killed all natives. Because

4. You are not Americans
Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves. Eventually they mixed, and the abomination that is known today as “American” was born. Also, did you read that part about Britain? You know, where England is? BECAUSE YOU SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH! YOU DON’T SPEAK AMERICAN! YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING NIGGER BRIT MIX THAT PRETENDS TO HAVE AN OWN IDENTITY! Besides

I rest my fucking case

Left one kills 1-3 people
Right one kills 100-200 and is a SJW

Someone should keep you barely alive for years.

nuclear levels of mad

That bitch on the left killed a lot of brain cells being stupid, actually

>crying about murica
>on murican website (hosted in murica)
>using murican developed tech

Holy shit this is funny

american's created Sup Forums , youtube , steam , google . bing , amazon ,
should i keep going europoor ?