How is everyone enjoying season 8 of Modern Family? Will they be making a 9th season do you think?

How is everyone enjoying season 8 of Modern Family? Will they be making a 9th season do you think?

Its trash

MODS

if there is one thing I cannot stand, it's fat sluts with flat asses and tattoos.

What?

Why do sluts always have dirty rooms?

Dude. Kill yourself. You are the most pathetic poster on Sup Forums. Asian males with white females has given up but you keep going.

i don't watch sitcoms with faggots in it

this obnoxious posting of different waifus in slut-threads has got to stop, especially if there this bland, go fuck yourself

Because they're dirty.

The rooms?

Removed tits because muhhh real me

Now sluts with ass like a bella

Pottery

She still has great tits.

No, the sluts, that's why they're sluts, because they're dirty, and because they're dirty their rooms are dirty.

>literally removed her tits because she didn't like the attention
>poses with her ass like that
What did she mean by this?

It sort of rhymes, you know?

?

Like ceramics.

Will Bella and Mustache Anna ever recover after this ass bait?

ASR is a literally who at this point

THIS THREAD IS MINE NOW STOP POSTING!

Her tots are perfect

GODDESS
O
E
S
S

>MFW The double D's are missing

Trash since the deduction.

Its really the most pathetic thing ever.

She could have been the queen of skanks with those giant melons. Instead she's just like every other slag with an entitlement problem.Besides how expensive her shit costs she looks like a 6/10.

ya ya stfu retard

they're too small now

wew

Virgin

man her ass is something else. hope to god she doesn't get ass reduction surgery.

Nasty fat whore desu

I read that she had back problems because of them so she had to do the surgery

going to throw up

i want to be airels poo hole slave and alices pusy slave what a wowrld that wold be

> Oh hello there user ! I'll be extracting your semen today."

Shut up nigger

PLEASE

That's a really common misconception. Very few women actually need to have their breast reduced and it's namely needed for petite girls with big boobs. Proper fitting bra and posture are the biggest reasons big tit girls have sore backs.

t. ex had huge tits