New s/fur, with big ass and some horse pussies, shark also recommended; feral too if you like it; enjoy the ride again!

New s/fur, with big ass and some horse pussies, shark also recommended; feral too if you like it; enjoy the ride again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uv1XG1A9dUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And some music sharing, by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ

I'm feeling drowsy now. I enjoy this almost sedated feeling, really nice and chill.

>759121471
Isle of Dogs (Dog Island?) Is coming out soon and directed by the same guy as Mr. Fox, Wes Anderson

I would heavily recommend Budapest Hotel, I think also by Wes, very quirky but great movie, other than that I can't think of much else I've seen recently

Thanks.
I have also saw plague dogs; but it's very sad.

wow I fucked all that up, and forgot the fuckin image, my bad

Nice one!

You're very welcome~ Ooh still haven't gotten to that yet, it's good tho?

Yes it's good, but it's sad.
I liked it anyway, but I drop a tear at the end.

Awh thanks~

Damn, need to get on it then.

Yep, it's old but still good.
Good view of the point of view of dogs on a lot of things.

No music sharing?
What a shame!
If nobody share music I will post some feral shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=uv1XG1A9dUU

So what are we doing tonight? Drinking, gaming, movies, I kinda wanna drink and chill out in Overwatch

Not a damn thing.

I'm listening music while drinking a beer.
My computer isn't good to play games.

Nice~

Damn now I want beer, but I have a convention over the weekend, should I just wait and drink booze then?

Also any requests? I have a mess of a folder on here but I can try to look

You go to a convention?
How it is?
I already saw some videos, but never happen around me.
Some bondage stuff? If you have?

I've been to a few and they're actually alot of fun, a bit hectic and furries are...furries >.>

But yeah! it's good stuff, lotta people, new stuff to see and do, fun panels, you should try to hit one sometime, this next one is gonna be here in Texas called Texas Furry Fiesta

Ofc, I have quite a few, big kink of mine~

I'm feeling really sedated now. Feels good. I'm gonna miss this feeling honestly.

You can always get it from somewhere else pal, c'mon you gotta fight it ;w; There's lots of things that'll get you higher than a cloud and twice as fluffy~

Nice!
I have saw one video about a texas furry fiesta on youtube.
Will I be accepter without fursuit or stuff like that?
I don't own one, and it's not a priority for me.

Furry Weekend Atlanta is a big fur con I've been wanting to go to for a few years now, but I'm way too socially anxious and awkward, and I don't have any friends to go with.

Yeah I know, I can definitely fight it. It's obviously for the better if I don't feed this addiction because I know what it does to people, but it does feel damn good. I'm just going to miss it is all.

Of course they will, it's not just for suiters, everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the con, and same for me, I kinda dress up like my OC but I don't have a suit, horse suits are kinda weird to me

Speaking about opiates?
You know you can make an alternative with wild lettuce?
Simply extract it with water to get a product like hash you can smoke or better, ingest?
Nice you tell me that user.
I will try to find one near my localisation.

Kinda same, that and while I LOVE the gambling aspect of it, it's a bit waaay too pricey for me to justify, if you got a small buy-in with your con ticket I'd be in but you gotta pay for it all separately, but TFF and MFF are honestly some of the best fun I've had in, probably my life

Just try to keep strong, gotta find other stuff to keep you away from it.

Are you still seeking smack?

You're welcome!

Interesting, I didn't know that. I'd like to try Kratom as it has opiate like effects. I'd grow opium if I could, but that would probably be a bad idea.

Maybe I'll go next year or something. I just need furry friends to go with.

Honestly, I'd love to, but it would ruin my life. I doubt I'd want to quit and just do it once to kill myself. Opiates just feel too damn good, so I'd probably keep doing it. It's certainly best if I don't.

Great.
You acivated my almonds to this.
I will do one in the next months.
Now it's planned!
You have to do some rechearch about it, it's a wild plant you can find anywhere. Or can buy seeds and grow it yourself.
Give a good yeal of product, and it's not as addictive as opiates.
Can also use it to quit taking opiates. Really good stuff, i take it when i need.

Well hey, I'll be around, I usually post a Carmalita pic in fur threads here and trash, hit me up if you do go to FWA and I might see ya there!

I'm going to give you the opportunity to stop taking opiates before I involve your family. And I don't want to hear you mentioning heroin ever again. You know how absolutely reckless you're being and it's nothing but a form of self destruction.

>almonds

At least it wasn't your trap card, and eyyy there ya go~ Have fun when you do go

Thx.
But in Europe, there is no such big convention like in US

Easy there, mom. I think they can handle it, don't need the hammer

Alright well it's 5, so I'm goin the fuck home in the rain, see ya in a few

Neat, thanks.

Thank you, but I'm way too anxious and paranoid to go with anyone from these threads. If I had a fursuit or something then I may at least feel more comfortable and not as anxious, but I don't.

Yes, I know. I just have a really hard time controlling myself. BPD makes me impulsive, and sometimes I have moments where I'm really apathetic and just do not give a fuck. I love my drugs and don't really want to do anything with my life, but I'm going to avoid smack for as long as I can.

There's Eurofurence. That one is pretty big.

I will look about that, thanks.

>but I'm going to avoid smack for as long as I can.
No. You're not ever going to do heroin. There's no going back once you do. I won't let you go down that path.

I can say that now, but there's no telling what I might do in the future. Should I somehow come across it, I don't know if I could stop myself.

I like you.

I like you too Gerald. I respect you as well.

There's absolutely no reason you can't control yourself except that you enjoy the pretense.

Just on their website now.
Amazing!
Just don't ever try heroin. It's a life destructor. Not even just for you, but to all the people around you.
It's death, and it bring death with it.
Even sellers knows they sell death.
JUST NEVER TRY THIS SHIT.
(try ice creams instead; these are good shit)

I literally cannot control myself sometimes. I really don't like to blame my problems on mental illness, but borderline personality disorder is similar to bipolar in that it makes you kind of manic, and very impulsive at times. I had every intention of wanting to get heroin last night and didn't care if I destroy my life because I was completely apathetic and just didn't give a fuck. I didn't think I would go looking for opiates and steal from my family to get high, but here I am.

You quoted the wrong person.

Aside from being irrevocably addictive and dangerous enough on its own, heroin is being cut with fentanyl with is much stronger. A single milligram of fentanyl is enough to kill an adult and when they add it to heroin it's not distributed evenly. It's like Russian Roulette every time.

Are you going to stop taking opiates?

Shit.
Yeah, i have hear about that.
Fentanyl is a big shit, as strong as acid wtf
Try it one time, never try again. Fell like a shit for at least 6 hours with only 200ยต

And that's exactly the problem: I want to die. I don't really care about much in life, and have zero motivation to do anything. Should I ever do something with myself and get a job, all of my money would be going towards fast cars and motorcycles, and making them faster which I'm sure will inevitably kill me. I just don't care about life.

For now, yes. But if I ever get any through prescription for whatever reason like I did initially with hydrocodone, I'm sure as hell going to do them. I just won't seek them out, it'll simply be for a few good times, then I'll leave it at that. I can do that without ruining my life.

Comparing fent and acid is like apples and oranges. It's more like heroin times 10.

If it's not a problem to you to tell me, how old are you user?
I have also suicidal tendencies, but it tend to disappear with the time. I think about suicide or death time to time, but I live my life with it. I know I will maybe ending my life one day.
And i compare heroin to acid because of its potentiality. The dosage is the same in weight to get effects

bump

If you truly didn't care about life you would already be dead. If you've chosen to continue living, which you have, it's an admittance that life is worth living.

>I know I will maybe ending my life one day.
It's hard to escape. Being constantly adjacent to death is comforting when life is so painful.

scar gendbent

trifecta

green gif

gimmedamoney

Yes, I like the choice I have to live or not.
The only thing who arrest me is the fear that ending my life by myself will block my ascention to other form of consciousness.

this one might be considered spam.
it is an edit that is made to look like "furry body paint"
i like it, i wish cosplay deviants would do some stuff like this for yiff or furrie stuff.

why is suicide a recurrent topic in this kind of threads?

and also how's everybody?

Nah, not at all. I'm 20. I've been severely depressed since I was 5 and suicidal since 10, and diagnosed with major depressive disorder. I don't talk to my psychiatrist or counselor about my actual problems because I never really wanted help, and I'm just paranoid of doctors, but my depression is really caused by borderline personality disorder. I've done extensive research into psychological disorders like that, and I check every single box of the symptoms of BPD. The bad part is that it's greatly misunderstood and under-diagnosed in men, and there are no medications for it. The only thing that can treat it is therapy which I avoid talking about my problems, so yeah.

Eh, I guess so. I put a loaded shotgun to my head in September 2016, even had my finger on the trigger, but didn't pull it. What stopped me wasn't thinking about how everyone would feel, but the massive adrenaline rush being that close to death. That's what I like, getting as close to death as I can. That's really why I'm still alive: I just fucking love drugs, man.

same page.
part of core system.

comic