Helpplease

Hey, this is urgent so i'm posting again. I need help coming up with a topic for a class. I need to present a debate on a divisive topic in relation to music, and I can't think of anything interesting. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=musicians against streaming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Streaming

How is it divisive?

lmgtfy.com/?q=musicians against streaming

Not an argument.

Take a moment to look at the OP picture.

I was thinking of doing something in relation to this, but I don't know how to turn into an actual discussion

Isn't that just a question of terms and agreements? How does that imply there's something inherently wrong with streaming?

Are you fucking retarded? Open one of the links and see what arguments people have for and against streaming.

Holy fucking shit.

See

What are you even talking about?

Are you fucking retarded?

death grips?

>How does that imply there's something inherently wrong with streaming?
What the fuck is this even is response to?

It's about royalties for musicians. It's about the quality of the streams. It's about freedom of music access. It's about tons of other things you vapid fuck. Do your own research or choose a subject you're not brain-dead about.

Try googling how a thread works.

Implying I'm OP you fucking moron.

Those are all terms and agreements. Try googling what the word inherently means.

Trout mask replica

Waifu threads

Try learning how to communicate clearly.

With you that's apparently impossible.

>Those are all terms and agreements.
So? Besides, there's no lack of things to talk about with streaming being so popular and influential.

you posted Fripp, so how about the topic of artists not owning their own intellectual property (the music they created) because they need to get enslaved to a record company to hope to hit it big
i'm not sure if that's as relevant nowadays as it was back in his prime years though

Did ethan rape alice?