Black Panther got a 100% Score on Rotten Tomatoes. One Hundred Percent

Black Panther got a 100% Score on Rotten Tomatoes. One Hundred Percent.

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/white_heat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason Get Out got 99%. It wasn't that great a film, but SJW's love the message (white people are stupid/evil) so they'll give it a good review. And Black Panther has a bunch of niggers in it and it's a big budget Hollywood production so they feel they have to give it a good review, even if it's not that great a film.

Because they're filtering out all negative reviews.

Wtf? I hate black people now!

Also why Wonder Woman was critically acclaimed, despite being average (female empowerment bullshit).

Literally this.

This, look at imdb or just watch the fucking movie

I think Denzel looks great in that suit.

Sheeeeiiiiit

i thought wonder woman was the best DC movie to come out. No SJW shit

It was, but that's not saying much. All DC films since Nolan have fucking sucked.

Seriously, I was shocked when I read 100%. I mean, Dr. Zhivago wouldn't have got 100%. The Godfather wouldn't have got 100%. But "Black Panther"??

Fuck watching Clockwork Orange or 2001 again, I gotta see this film. If the critics are right, I should pop a load off in my pants while weeping by the ending.

ugh
it was a typical hero movie.

Very little originality to be honest. It is same shtick as ironman 99999 age of ultron etc.
Same. thing. every. time.

holy kek did you make this

It should'a made The Matrix look like a movie about fags, considering the slobbering praise I'm reading from the critics.

People aren't allowed to vote low . RT released a statement saying that anyone that tries to sabotage the score (ie. votes less than 100%) they get the ban hammer.

Because the page doesn't want to be shown as racist so they filter every bad review
You whities are lame af

>now

The Nigger Man version is funnier

young people want race and feminism... who cares as long as they put their money on the table.

in 10 years people will be all up in robot junk, and movies about robots will trump everything and everyone will forget blacks and feminists in a heartbeat.
trust me.
Enjoy this era, and just work to get some $ and happiness.

Because it's the bestest movie, like ever.

So then the "reviews" are utterly useless.

Imagine if we did that for everything else. Tyrone and Co. decides to make a Smart Phone out of watermelon rinds and left over chicken bones. The folks over at cNet give it a 10/10 "buy-it-now!" score. Holy crap. We've gone too far.

This is why your mother still hates you're pathetic
>incels lashing out...

lol

IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET YOU FUCKING NIGGER. WHO DO YOU THINK THEY MADE WATCH IT SO FAR? SHILLS YOU POS.

>nigger detected

You set off my radar faster than a chicken leg strapped to a white woman.

Denzel's old, man. Did you see Magnificent Seven? He moved so stiffly, it felt like he going to break a bone just walking.

The critics are right. And by that, I mean if you disagree with them you're WRONG YOU RACIST FUCK

Getting harder to find decent reviews. First IMDB and hiring cheap Indians to spam thousands of 10/10s before the film comes out, now RT.

Would you want to be the one critic who panned this supposed 'ground breaking important step in black people in cinema'?
Fuck no you'd have them burning your office down.

Pretty easy feat when they delete every review that doesn't give it 5/5 stars because they're "racist" for not loving the film.

I love how the new SJW racists are trying to erase the accomplishments of people like Sidney Poitier.

niggers can't count tomatoes

Get Out was fucking garbage. I was absolutely disgusted my friend made me watch that shit. Is the villain in Black Panther white?

You guys should've made a brony thread instead

If it didn't have the rap music in the trailer I would have watched it.

Or ignore both and find something worthwhile to do.

Only niggers watched it so far, and only niggers voted so far.

It only got a 7.3 on IMDB

Life in a basement is so much simpler, huh?

Yu mad wit boi?

Because the shill 10/10s are being countered by Sup Forumssters spamming 1/10.

cry louder, libfag

It was already voted on. No matter how good the oldfags are and how proactives the newfags can be, the polically correct vote-bots and selective marketting outnumber us by millions.

>taking rotten tomatoes reviews seriously
Are you on fucking crack?

>fat fuck detected

HOW ABOUT THIS: MAKE SOME FRIENDS (THAT WILL BE REALLY REALLY HARD BUT YOU NEVER KNOW) AND GET FIRST HAND FUCKING ACCOUNTS?

HOW ABOUT THAT NOVEL IDEAL?

Nice try, villain is a black dude

SOUTH AFRICAN.....TO BE EXACT..

Yeah, its obviously rigged. According to IMDB scoring, La La Land was actually a good movie.

Inb4 it wins every single motion picture award American has to offer in 2019

HOOOOLLLLLL UUPPPPPPP

RESPECT ME I WUZ A KING

>Currently unable to qualify for a simple car loan or anything other than a pre-paid phone plan.

What even is the premise of this movie? That all blacks would be superheroes if it wasn’t for whitey enslaveing them an shhheeeeiiiit?

Upper left hand side of the keyboard. The button called "CAPS LOCK", that's what you're looking for.

Thank me later.

Nothing but Filthy Niggers and Self Hating Whites vote for this Shit

The moral of the movie is rich successful Africans hate the rest of Africa so much they refuse to help them in any way.

Funny AF

If it's a good movie it's a good movie. Who cares if they're black, white, Asian. If they have to filter out the negative reviews to counteract all of you cripplingly insecure virgins trying to sabotage it with bad reviews because it's a black cast, so be it. The outside world doesn't care what you little people think.

IN DADDY'S DRAWER. A GUN. PUT TO HEAD. PULL TRIGGER. YOUR DADDY CAN THANK ME LATER.

UHHH..NO..I SEEN IT..SUBTLY IT'S WHITE ARE EVIL FUCKERS WHO DESTROYED A SUPERIOR RACE OUT OF JEALOUSY

Black Panther was always going to be succesful, maybe even one of the most succesful modern Marvel movies.
Not because it'd be particularly good. Not to say that it's bad either(all of these Marvel flicks are of pretty even quality) but simply by the virtue of having mostly black cast. Most of the people who are regular viewers of Superhero films really don't give a shit about skin color of the protagonist, so they are going to view it regardless. And black people are going to go watch it, because they've been told how fucking rad it is that there is finally a black movie, so it's going to get viewers like Obama got voters.
But another contributing factor is reporting about things like some nerds refusing to see movie with black protag or "attempted review bombing" by Sup Forums. Who gives a shit if that stuff was widely planned or even if it was legit at all, but people did talk about it, and then it got reported on. So some people saw it and went "Shit, if they are going to not go see the movie and spam the score down, I'm going spam it up, and maybe even go see it!" These are people who'd normally have no interest at all in Marvel flicks, but reporting about loud minority haters made them invested.
The question is if these people will stay invested enough to go see Black Panther 2, or if we'll see drop in viewer numbers much like what happened with voters when Obama was running for second term.

/thread

Can you add a few panels where there's a river between the guy getting hung and his friends, then have his friends all drowning trying to get to him?

Because it's good?
Shit, I doubt you will watch it and form your own opinion, like a man.

They’re deleting negative posts and artificially inflating the score cause muh racism.

Has anyone seen the movie yet?

>get out was garbage
having fun in your media bubble?

the real reason it got 100% isnt because SJWs ate it up or shit like that. its because people expected a good movie. alot of people were excited for a new movie starring a character thats never had alot of attention when it comes to the frachise. when you go in expecting a good movie, everything in that movie seems like the gods of film came down from heaven and kissed this movie. im sure the movie was decent, but i also dont think anything marvel makes deserves a 100% score on anything

>like a man.

Says a guy who sits in a corner wearing a cock cage while he watches his mediocre lookin gf get fucked by black kangs

Agree with the first two sentences. If it's good, great, and who cares about the skin color. But don't fucking lie about it.

Haven't found the caps lock key? Keep looking. I know it's got a lot of letters, and will take you hours to decipher.

Got a kek out of this one, one hour later

I SEE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO END YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE DO YOU?

DECIPHER THIS: FUCK OFF

If you pretend he isn't there, he'll actually disappear after a bit.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

If you paid more attention to the keyboard than screaming incoherently, you might have found that caps lock key by now.

(((Them)))

No marvel movie or any movie for that matter deserves 100%

It's mildly entertaining at the moment

Rotten Tomatoes is run by niggers and jews.

Thees only a few pre premier reviews. The movie isn't out yet.I would most likely leave a good review as well if someone paid me to watch it with snacks included.

We shall see what it's looking like review/score wise once EVERYONE has seen it. Untill then your "perfect score" is meaningless. Is that enough of an explanation? Btw why does it even matter(unless you're racist or like yelling about blm) if this movie is well received or not?? What do some parties have to gain and prove by making sure this movie is in good standing??? That there's good black actors? That blacks can be superheroes?

IF YOU PAID MORE ATTENTION TO NUTRITION, WIPING YOUR ASS AND ACNE CARE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO ALONE. WHAT'S THE POINT TARD?

Because niggers rule the world and most white people like to be cucked by niggers.

I wish I saw it for some reason I knew panther and needed to watch it

YOU HAVE NO LIFE FATSO AND STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF SAME FAT FAG.

AS I SAID: SUICIDE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU. YOU ARE TOO FAR DOWN THE HOLE.

You mean the electric jew rated it's own movie 100%????
Gee wiz OP, that's fucking crazy.

Do you know what else has a 100% Score?

rottentomatoes.com/m/white_heat/

There, there. We know it's hard. Here, I'll help, look at the picture. It'll look a bit like that.

Forced meme is forced.

Tfw the main bad guy isn't even white in the movie or comic

GOTCHA DIDN'T I? THAT ONE HURT. A LITTLE TO REAL. BUT SERIOUSLY: COMMIT SUICIDE.

Has your Tourette's kicked in? That's too bad. I imagine it must be hard to deal with the near-total social ostracization..

"Too" not "to". They're different words. Just a helpful hint.

OK MR. POPULARITY. ENJOY FUCKING YOUR SUPERMODEL WIFE ON YOUR 1 BILLION $ YACHT.

NO BUT SERIOUSLY: EXTRA REINFORCED ROPE AND GET AT IT CHAMP.

trying too hard brah

CUT LENGTH WIDE, NOT SIDE TO SIDE.

JUST A HELPFUL HINT AND WATCH OUT FOR THOSE CHOLESTEROL MEDS YOU TAKE. THEY ARE BLOOD CLOTTING.

Try a little Windex. With some elbow grease, you might be able to clean up all that spit you're spraying across your keyboard.

For some reason this post made me very angry.