This motherfucker is donezo

This motherfucker is donezo.
pitchfork.com/news/julia-holter-says-matt-mondanile-was-emotionally-abusive/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nUZiOLfH4cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh oh

What a great time it is for p4ks ad revenues with all these rape and abuse allegations popping out of nowhere twice a day!

They are counting money while some of these poor bastards are contemplating suicide. It's not right.

will p4k post a story about the borderline cunt that harrased me for years please? there are lawyers involved. of course by calling her a borderline cunt, i guess my cis intersectional privilege is showing. doesnt matter that she was going to therapy for being a borderline cunt with le 'no boundaries.'

will p4k post a story about the terrible things i've done tormented by passion desire and depression standing by abusive lovers?

i woke up with a drunk girl riding my cock. She may have gotten pregnant and had an abortion. I'll never know. write my story p4k.

What the fuck is "emotionally abusive"?

He was a bit of a meanie poo! >:^(

Are you famous?

Probably called her a count or fat once.

i'm taking her side. i'll bet you were a total idiot about everything

>called her a count
lol

Probably he didn't even have to say cunt. You know how women are

>t. Phone spell check is a nigger

that took longer than i expected.

Are you p4k?

I'd rather fuck grimes, that greasy cunt of a human who tried to be weird, then be P4k.

If your not famous they dont care

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nUZiOLfH4cM

Not sure if this wave of rape / sexual-whatever accusations in indie music is purely the result of pathetic indie betas dating delusional feminist banshees who will make false accusations over PMS, or the result of indie betas who decide to date delusional feminist banshees disproportionately being actual rapists because the whole beta indie cuck persona is the most common rapist camouflage.

What kind of monster would abuse this?

you left out an ironic comment about millenials and social media. please fix.

the human kind.

the animal kind would just eat her.

which isnt abuse. Its the cycle of life.

>indie beta cuck can't imagine other people actually aren't like him
>muh ironees

I was accused of rape. No joke this is real talk. I was accused of raping my sisters friend. Thankfully she calmed yhe friend down (though it was consensual) but yeah its horrifying when you have consensual sex then a girl goes, I regret this. You raped me

all women are cunts behind close doors. she probably drove matt to the edge

indie beta cuck can't imagine other people actually aren't like him - the post.

dont be dumb

the second one.

back to r*ddit

Bru Matt's a beta. Sidnt even hemit her like a man. Wanna know why women are running amok its because we cant put them in their places any longer according to the "law". I guarentee you if you could still hit your woman there would be less rape accusations that lead to nothing

>hey julia stop eating so !uch it's making you look fat
2 years later

>matt abuseeddd me

t.virgin
nah women run amok cause they keep dating retards and then when shit hits the fan they scream rape/abuse.
you know how many "nice" guys would have worshipped julia yet she choose creepy matt.
takes two to tango bud. shes just as crazy as hm

Fair point. But women no longer can take blame. Its liberal thing.

>t. Everyone else is at fault, because if I cant blame someone else then I'm the only one left who could be at fault

Fucking liberal scum. Makes me sick to think I'm even on the spectrum as a libertarian.

wow.
so thats what faggots sucking each other off looks like.

hmm.

>t. Projecting much nigger

Everybody in this thread using some form of adblock right?

lol take your shit hate speech somewhere else.

>hate speech
>calls ppl homophobic slurs
nope thats you sweetie

>Tfw Have You In My Wilderness was written for this douche

He didn’t deserve such beauty to tarnish

Indie beta cucks take note: Even the hairy, rectangle-bodied harpies who date you secretly hate you because of your indie beta cuck persona. Time to hit the gym maybe.

lol ok take the cock out of your mouth and say that to my face

>if women were assaulted more, less accusations of assault would be false
Really make you think...

>more homophobic slurs
yikes

Jokes on you nigger is just as bad as Faggot or kike cus its not cool to offend anyone. You skin head sucking, muhammed rimming, gook loving, Mick blowing, Hitler worshiping, Brit bong of a Crumpet nignog. End your life loser

>assuming that poster is assuming your gender.
>t. literal nazi
ITS 2017 GET WITH IT GUIZE

sad

>domestic abuse same as sexual assault

Drooling Apu dancing.gif

>emotional abuse in a thread about emotional abuse of a beautiful maiden warrior wymyn
Sup Forums is OUT OF CONTROL GUIZE

The 19th Amendment was a mistake.

ok, queero.

really want brandons opinion

pathetic

He's in the b's ruined thread I can get him over here if you want

Sorry the Sup Forums is dying thread

>musician is asshole
you don't say
all musicians are either cunts or pussyfags

hey im gonna take a nap

will one of you 'big boys' suck my off while im resting?

promise i wont call it rape later.

I'm with you man. A little while after an ex broke up with, she came to me (while i was drunk no less) upset about something unrelated, said she still loved me, straight unzipped my pants and started sucking me off, and we had sex. She was dating someone else at this point, so to avoid that drama she started claiming she didn't remember it and that I raped her. It got so bad that I was almost kicked out of my university. Luckily I had a boat load of character witnesses to back me up and essentially confirm that she was a lying cheating cunt.

Crazy how a random encounter can end up fucking you like that.

Bro were done with you Brandon is coming

in your mouth or your ass?

Women are the worst and social justice proves who people are truly a cancer. Seriously like my cousin goes, oh most of the world is better tmabout this. This US that. If peiple had complete freedom I know as a fact it's a complete shit hole and people should just be treated as equals, but reality is we arent equal. Just like in nature there are animals who are better than us

my ass i dressed like lavren for him

From a different thread

You want to do both?

Nice reading comprehension friendo

No neither

No longer do I care. I only care about getting Brandon in this thread

fuck off retard! be nice to grimes, motherfucker.

Then you should've said "than", not "then", dummy

Fuck off Grimesfag

fucking Sup Forums cucks always dress like lavren

Thanks for the heads up. But we gotta get Brandon in this thread to ask what he rhinks about emotional abuse. We have to Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also didnt he make fun of Lavren for being raped?

rape is only funny when a Sup Forums liber-cuck gets raped to banjo music

and then its like really funny.

who hurt you mongrel cuck?are you Amerimutt by any chance?

its A M E R I C U C K

Its actually Amerinog but yeah why do you ask. You a BritBong?

What? Why am I needed here?

They wanted to ask your opinion.

On?

who are you?

and why did you molest alice glass in the ass?

Whats your take on the topic of the thread. Julia came forward about being emotionally abused. We want your hot take since your the most familiar with it

Also don't. Mind that guy he's a troll.

Huh?
Hahaha

WHOS THAT
GIII IIRRRRR IIRRRLLLLLLL
RUNNING AROUND WITH YOU

T
E
L
L

M
E
H

or Burgercuck

I'm 100% serious. No joke, I am curious yiur opinion

I like her music and I find her attractive, but she sounds like a stuck up bitch

LOL BURGERKEK

except i like burgers.

FUCK YOU. im leaving the UN now.

burgercuck check 1 2 1 2

americuck check 1 2 1 2
cuck filter check 1 2 1 2

Bring some slags with you for me to fuck you BritBong nigger

Ameritard check 1 2 1 2

please stop making america look bad

I'm not doing anything. The British are a bunch of fags who think communism is a good idea. I used to have pen pal/sexting partner who was from there. She told me about this class where they asked sgoukd people own property. They are brain washing the youth of the UK to being Communist filth.

>sgoukd

please stop burgercucking

You realize your terrible at shit posting and insulting me. My father has better insults that I hear in a daily basis. You think you can make me cry if my own father basically treating me how Brandon believes he was treated doesnt hurt, some half rate troll is gonna hurt me.

Swing harder Bb ;) I want your best insults ir are you still salty we beat you in the war. And then you needed us in that more recent one. :P

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>out of nowhere
matt was known to be a creep for a long time

fuck off

Yes, especially when Matt's creepy behaviour was proven to be true.

but sea calls me home is about being an independent woman

mfw no sea to call me home