Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a massive scammer, and most (if not all) his companies are a huge fucking sham?

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a massive scammer, and most (if not all) his companies are a huge fucking sham?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tY1ZRqnF6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KORTP545vAc
youtu.be/uC1Zyy7_6Xk
businessinsider.com.au/elon-musks-tesla-battery-south-australia-responded-in-record-time-2017-12
futurism.com/teslas-australian-battery-shows-can-make-huge-profits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Pretty much.

scammer or not still more successful than you will be

>paypal
>a scam

surely, you jest

There are literally dozens of you

lol nope

He is. Another Elizabeth Holmes.

OP could be Bill gates or Mark cuckerberg, or Tim cook.
Chances are slim af but it could happen.

He is

>Just launched largest operational rocket in solar system
>all stages successful
>both reusable boosters landed successfully and simultaneously
>only company to successfully launch reusable boosters
>invented the retro rocket
Yeah, what a fucking scammer.
>also, sage

Yes, you are the only one.

Jelly Much....

Damn it, beat me to that reply

and what ground-breaking achievement or benefit has that all gained ? are you sure those adjectives are not overblown by reporters ? A smart man doubts everything, a fool believe in whatever he reads.

Sending a car to Mars and and recovering three boosters back on earth is a pretty good scam if you can get it.

everything? like the earth being round?

op flat earth faggot fuckboy confirmed

also, TESLA cars being the safest cars in the world and the longest lasting, most easily repaired, so... scam? god you're dumb as hell. "smart man" my ass you tardfag

>this bait tastes good
i'm just curious as to what you think. How much money do you think he made launching an electric car into space?

And why does that matter you retard? Hitler was also more succesful than all of us, aren't we allowed to critisize him now?

god your logic is about as solid as toothpaste and retard brains

are we criticizing or calling scam

was the holocaust a scam

seemed pretty fucking effective for a scam

Itt: OP gets roasted like a game hen.

Unfortunately you nearly are.

The Tesla Flavor-aid is strong, yet the company is $2B in debt over the Model 3, having just last week borrowed another $500M against loan holders.

tl;dr Trust fund millennials with more money than sense have elevated the company far beyond it's means. It's all an extension of identity politics, and right now Team Tesla is strong with people who have no self-identity.

i love hating on people who are majorly successful too, OP. Me too.

Again, safest - longest lasting - easily repaired. Stop assigning those adjectives that you dont even know how they derived. Keep playing your idol game. Fucking loser.

Did you vote for Trump?

oh hey look it's some retard faggot that doesn't understand economics, business practices, or how technology works and progresses over time and equates all of those things to SJW bullshit because he's fucking braindead6

> PayPal
> Made every giant automaker lose their asses to go all electric
> Brought back space exploration ambitions, literally launching the most powerful rocket since the Apollo days hours ago and for a tiny fraction of the cost of traditional expendable rockets
> Largest lithium battery in the world installed in Australia is so profitable they are expanding the battery pack-solar roof model all over the country

You are all alone, you stubborn snowflake

>Paypal
>Tesla
>SpaceX
Nah, I'd say these companies aren't shams, m8. His Tesla vehicles are top-tier vehicles in their category. SpaceX is doing some cool shit. Paypal, he no longer owns, but is successful as fuck.

What's the sham?

ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

BAQAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAH

do you even fucking read

safest because the car is highest rated by every independent agency in crash tests, because it can assign a fuckton more weight to the steel rollcage surrounding the cars, because it has 100x fewer moving parts than an ICE (that's internal combustion engine, you're welcome saving you the trip to google, moron), 100x fewer moving parts means those parts can be built far more robustly and are much more easily changed out, hence far fucking easier to repair

but then, anyone who has even opened the hood of an electric and an ICE and seen all the parts inside would know all of this, but you don't, stupid fuckboy trash

paypal is literally criminal bullshit extorting billions of dollars out of relatively honest businesses

the other shit is just memes so he can one day mine asteroids, then control the entire economy and live forever or whatever; personally I hope he fails

PayPal is horribly dated, but not forced upon anyone.

He doesn't own paypal anymore.

>control entire economy
>live forever
take your meds pls

This guy launches rockets into space. Yeah big scam. He's a wacky con artist. The flamethrowers and hats though yeah that's ludicrous.

Yeah you're right there's nothing cool or impressive about rocket science

>Businesses pay a fee for a transaction
>extortion
You're a moron

the guy is literally worth more than 20 billion dollars, who the fuck cares if he scams or suck dicks, he could buy your fucking town

he doubled the capable payload of the next biggest rocket at half the price. This means more companies sending sats double the size, meaning a big advancement for global connectivity.

no but he stutters and it's annoying as fuck

happens when you think faster than you can talk.

You are not the only one, but you are wrong.

You seem to be confusing me with someone who subscribes to identity politics. I don't have a team, so I'm not fighting your team.

But it's pretty clear you're whole hog on your team. You might want to consider forming your own opinion.

LOL..my god the simpleton in you is spilling out.

take care of your shit retard.

Yeah.

Did your fuck up your sammich today kid?

you seem to be the only one dumbfuck

The NASA equivalent is projected cost 1 billion USD per launch. Why are you talking about things that you don't understand?

Try going on a road trip with one of those cars that take hours to re charge.

not the only one but a retard if

yes

created a successful fully electric car, very successful internet companies, successful private rockets companies.....yeah op, hes a scam.

so tell us your accomplishments?

A scammer who delivers what he says?

yes, you dumb faggot. his reusable rockets reduce the price of space missions by a fuckton.

i'm with you user. MAGA

I bet you're the kind of idiot who'd go into business with Donald Trump.

The earth is flat. There is no way you can get something to go that fast to reach escape velocity. It's all lies, research it.

I loathe Musk. Guy is a total fraud. Not a genius. People who admire him are retarded. People who masturbate to him like he's a real Tony Stark should be lined up and shot.

You are not alone, OP.

>passing my g.e.d. classes was too hard

Jeff come on...you just gave the guy props on Twitter you can't come on Sup Forums and shit post about him just because your little space agency is to SpaceX what India's space program is to NASA's

>and what ground-breaking achievement or benefit has that all gained?
he said, using the fucking internet
small hint: youtu.be/0tY1ZRqnF6Y

> A smart man doubts everything, a fool believe in whatever he reads.
no, a smart man READS, while the retard does't read anything, but instead makes up his own bullshit.

>yfw

conference is live now for anyone that wants to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=KORTP545vAc

>t. MAGAtard

>can't even figure out how question marks work

The core booster didnt make it, he only recovered 2/3. Musk is a fucking skrub and a scammer

Sold all the user data to the alphabet boys

She not in jail yet?

Nah he makes companies without knowing a thing about what they are intended to do besides the base idea but he hires people that know how to make it happen

>things pedophiles care about

Hey, OP here.

Nice to see everyone thinks I'm a Trump voter/MAGA moron while I'm not even American.

Elon Musk makes shit cars, people are still waiting for their model 3.
Furthermore he has nothing but kid fantasies that will never work.
The SpaceX thing is boring bullshit, NASA has been putting people in space since the 60's, and if they had proper funding they probably had reached the same things way earlier than SpaceX would've. The thing is Elon Musk gets sponsorships out the ass from companies who want to launder money, NASA doesn't.

Don't be surprised when in 10-15 years Elon Musk will run for president and makes everything electric. Enjoy your blackouts and 200 mile radius overpriced cars and increase of car accidents.

Oh, and the flamethrower shit is an overpriced weed burner, I can make bigger flames with a lighter and a can of deodorant.

Keep getting scammed, idiots.

>how does paragraphs work? durrr
Giving poor people access to the internet was a mistake.

No, but you are part of a minority and that minority consists of legitimately stupid people and contrarian edgelords. If his companies were a scam/sham, he wouldn't be shuttling supplies to the ISS or making plans to explore the solar system. You're either very stupid or trolling. Kill yourself.
In b4 musk turbo fag lover.

i love elon so much. he's fucking brilliant.

perfect example why:
youtu.be/uC1Zyy7_6Xk
the australian cunt mp who dissed elon's battery got to eat his words short time after:
businessinsider.com.au/elon-musks-tesla-battery-south-australia-responded-in-record-time-2017-12

I guess launching the biggest rocket the world has ever seen by a factor of 2 and landing the burners, in near perfect synchronization (which are 16 stories high by the way) is a scam?

Your trolling really isn't even subtle. Congrats on the (you)s. What you really want is just to be edgy and to be edgy you have to be against someone who is set to change the course of history.

>T R I P P I N G B A L L S

>i love elon so much. he's fucking brilliant.
Why do you need to hero worship? Grow up.

anyone with a brain agrees with you

I just said the same thing today. He is full of shit crazy.

>B U Z Z F E E D N U D E S

>hurrdurr ad hominem

>hurrdurr edgy trolling, muh truths

>Grow up.
>is in a troll thread on Sup Forums
Don't you have a white nationalist rally to wave your KEKistani flag at?

>reddit spacing
You lost.

>Can't even respond to facts

Okay thanks for confirming you're a 12 year old insecure meme lord. I would have had a hard time sleeping tonight had I thought people were actually this stupid. No. I don't think Musk is some god or hero. He's a very rich capitalist who has done some very smart things and the man is a near autistic genius who could very much change the course of how we approach space exploration in the coming centuries.

You on the other hand are just an autist.

Tesla is losing money.

over 300 dollars a share, and they are losing money. Sure the cars a kinda cool, but it does not mean a thing unless you can turn a profit.

>Nice to see everyone thinks I'm a Trump voter/MAGA moron while I'm not even American.
so you're just a regular moron. got it.

>if nasa had proper funding
probably. but the usa never funds any science unless it can be used for war. the moon landings weren't to achieve new scientific goals, but to demonstrate the capability of delivering a nuclear warhead worldwide. that's why usa and russia were in a space race to begin with.

spacex, and the other privately owned space companies are funding it without the mass murder that follows american science spending. they're actually spending money to do good, for good's sake. and if they can make it a profitable business, it will only attract more to invest in healthy sciences instead of war focused science.

>Enjoy your blackouts
to the contrary.

>flamethrower shit is an overpriced weed burner
well, that's true. it's obviously not mean to be a proper flamethrower. you're basically complaining that a softgun isn't functional in a real war scenario.

>Keep getting scammed, idiots.
you're just a contrarian who doesn't understand science. your whole argument is basically "i can't see a benefit in furthering science. science is all bullshit, and you're all idiots for thinking science is beneficial to you. i'm smart because i know science is worthless."
the benefits of what he's doing is obvious to everyone but a few uneducated fucktards like you.

>inferiority complex

How fucking dare you even think about criticizing the fuhrer.

you're just butthurt because he's a man who actually improves the world, while you're just a bitter fucker sitting there in your piss-drenched underwear.

Only in the sense that all companies are greedy to the point of evil. It's all a sham man! At least he has a sense of humor.

>being this jewish

You realize companies profits fluctuate correct? SpaceX is also a private entity. The predecessor to PayPal damn near went bankrupt many times. Yet everyone on eBay is using it today. Your argument/trolling is so off level it is absolutely astounding.

>It's all a sham man!
what's up with you overly paranoid fuckers? not everyone is out to get you. elon is a nerdboy who lucked into billions of dollars. he's using it how any real nerd would.

that's because all science isn't beneficial at the very beginning. we have to get ball rolling first.

futurism.com/teslas-australian-battery-shows-can-make-huge-profits/

>nerd boy
Do you call people nerd boy to undermine their intelligence. Tell it how it is, he's extremely smart.

i think he's a legitimate idiot, and not a troll.

Uhhh, maybe once I got bored on Whore Island.

>that reading comprehension

Lol how the fuck does a privately funded company scam the public?

Tesla has posted a profit only like 2 quarters in its entire existence. Whats Musk doing for his shareholders? Whats going to happen when electric cars are no longer subsidized?

How the fuck does a privately funded company scam people? Lol...

op is retarded. that's the only answer.