Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled
>is a unionist

Dont make me laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wallace was right

Wouldn't the Southern states have ended up another Mexico or Brasil if they became independent?

A S A
S
A

Make Southern Democrats Great Again

>calls himself redpilled
>thinks white prosperity and states rights can coexist

Eh, the South was always a shithole. Just a bunch of white cousin fuckers and nigs and illegal aliens down there.

>t. brainwashed yank

>t. cleetus

I lived in the south on multiple occasions (Alabama 1995-96, Florida 2004-05/13-15), and have no idea where the term "Southern Hospitality" comes from. They were fucking stupid, nasty people who would smart you off just as soon as sneer at you, and frankly, deserve to live in their toilets. I have no sympathy for the southern United States. Calling it Dixie is like an old Russian Stalinist still calling his homeland the U.S.S.R. Give it up.

Are you under the impression that dixie was ever an official term?

Yankie or PAC NW or brown skin detected. They weren't nice to you because you were stupid and you probably look like a SJW.

Also Texas isn't fucking the south. It's Texas. It is it's own place. Do you shits realize texas is almost as wide as the entire states from georgia to the texas/lousiana border?!

I've been to texas, it's completely different than GA/FL/AL.

Besides now its largely hispanic and increasing.

TEHAS

Also Virginia is really fuckin liberal. Virginia has always been full of traitors that's why it's nicknamed the old dominion in honor of the british empire. They sided with the redcoats. WEST VIRGINIA is the real dixie state, not virginia.

NoVA is what's shit. Many of us wish it would already join D.C.

>texas
>dixie
op pls

so is richmond
also that one city west of lynchberg too is pretty liberal.

let's face it only the small west corner near blacksburg/VA TECH is based

Give up on picking at semantics. Stick to picking your feet.

>implying that didn't happen anyway

Native Missourian.

All your people have meth mouth and substance abuse problems. And were dumb as fucking rocks. They seemed to have something against formal learning. Sorry I never took a Cousin Fucking 101 course.

missouri isn't the fucking south

st. louis is full of northern transplants and whiny bitches

SOURCE: LIVED THERE 6 MONTHS

See
If you have a problem with that assessment.

You're damn right he was.

DIXIE REPORT IN
GEORGIA HERE

THREAD THEME:youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

No, he was a pandering phaggot.

Anyways,

Southern blood for upwards of 300 years here.

Third or forth generation Texan.

kill yourself democrat

Texas isn't Dixie, but it is Southern.

However, first and for most its Texas and Texas does its own thing. Generally the loyalties here lie Texas -> The South -> The US.

Fuck all you that say Texas isn't part of the South.
My family fought and bled for the CSA.

You're both right, Texas is southern but not technically Dixie. It's ok though because we're all still in the Confederacy. Texas and Dixie are best friends. T. Texan

Texas is not Dixie, and arguably, neither is Florida.

Kentucky and Missouri are definitely not Dixie.

best state in the nation right here

hi there.