Here we go....

How is this a globe!!
Wtf should that be???

fake

space is real
earth is ball

nasa/spacex are fake

real space programme is navy/nsa

what are these particles seen moving away from the vehicle at about 1 hour in?
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

Bubbles in the water

?

You’re a fucking mental twit mate...

Self-indulgent but I'm impressed.makes me wonder why NASA didn't stick a camera like that onto a satellite in high orbit before

Getting into high orbit like that is rare. That's why this launch is so important. Normally commercial satellites limit their mass as much as possible.

to take pictures of itself? generally no reason to ever do that. sending the pictures back uses up scarce bandwidth.

Lol shame on you for not understanding paralax errors and how lens mm's effect and distort the image

What are these fucking particles!?

either flecks of liquid oxygen getting liberated after venting from the lox tank on the rocket, or the sunlight is breaking down polymers and paint in the car really fast

anyone have anything on the droneship LOS?

How about sticking a camera on the probes they keep sending out into the solar system? Extra weight yes but it would be awesome to have some great photos of earth, along with mars, Jupiter, etc. Would be better, and convincing, than those shoddy earth composite photos they throw out

But look at it
It's clear flat

The planets appear too small when photographed like that. It would just be a bunch of dots. Those probes often do have cameras but they are designed with a target in mind. They can't take good generic photos without them being washed out or overexposed.

Not true, new horizons got plenty of good pictures of Pluto and it’s moon.

>Those probes often do have cameras but they are designed with a target in mind.

They did and so did google, flat earthers always cry fisheye lens or shoop.

>can’t take good photos without them looking washed out

>can't take good GENERIC photos without them being washed out

What is this anyways?

You live in a fucking cave?

SpaceX launched a car into space. It was used in place of a test mass on board their new Falcon Heavy launcher.

Its clearly in a nasa pool with cgi. Look all the bubbles

I hope you remember New Horizons had a 10 year travel to Pluto to take this picture

the van halen belt would mess that car up, I call fake.

Some faggot who sells flamethrowers just put a car in space.

Also he meant with planets in the same picture, which would look like stars

It's all fun and games until this thing plows into a satellite or space station at 17,000 miles per hour.

Also Pluto is 39 times further from the sun than the Earth. You can't use the same camera to take a photo of the Earth close up and Pluto close up. It's not designed for that purpose.

It's orbiting mars then carrying on into deep space where it will travel for a few billion years. What are you talking about you total pleb.

Its much higher than most satellites of space stations. Its never coming home.
It just passed a sign however which read "Welcome to Space. Free parking for the first hour then 1 million humans per hour after."

Extra chromosome detected

All satellites and things that are put in orbit are carefully put into them knowing other sat's or space junk's position so it doesn't get hit, it's going into interplanetary space anyways

Now when that thing comes landing back down to earth, his entire net worth is gone.

>tfw it gets stopped by the space polive for speeding

So you didn't read the news report, eh? Thanks for sharing a comment anyway.

This is just so Elon can state the tesla is good for over a billion kilometers on 1 charge.

there literally isn't enough matter in the universe to "litter" space. you space littler/human guilt types are ruining humanity.

Nice bait

dubs confirms disaster
what do if that lands on your house Sup Forums?

fuck, meant to say police

He probably means orbiting space junk, which is a real problem. He still made a stupid comment, any generic launch would create that.

except for when you have all that junk in low Earth orbit...

Oh. That's cool. I guess.

Litter is becoming a real problem for varios levels of orbit around our planet, look it up.

Also nice trips

>when that thing comes landing back down to earth
It's not in Earth orbit, you fucking illiterate retards. It will NEVER "come landing back down to earth." It's heading first to Mars, and then into orbit around the sun. For fuck's sake, read a goddamn news article once in a while and stop embarrassing yourself.

kek

can't wait to see the mars cgi

It's not going to orbit Mars, it's going to intersect Mars orbit, but it won't be anywhere near Mars.

The new Fast & Furious is looking great

"The projected path of the car would bring it close to Mars, but Musk has said there is only an “extremely tiny” chance that it might crash into the planet."

Which poor bastard is doped out in the space suit and how long until he wakes up?

actually as of now it's still in earth orbit, they're doing a wait for 6 hours before firing the second stage engine again as a test of the long coast ability for the air force. the coast isn't necessary for going to mars, but this is a demo flight and it's demoing things.

Hopefully Trump

It's just the new generation spacesuit.
Likely what will be worn by Nasa when Spacex
starts ferrying astronauts to the ISS

if you look at the live feed right now you can see cosmic rays causing random bright pixels over and over

pretty awesome

Sunrise for the car.

Then explain why Pluto the Dog is ON PLUTO THE PLANET. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE NASA ARE LIARS!!!

>supposed to be flying to mars
>is just doing laps around earth
its a woman driver isn't it?

That, that would be nice. Conway too. Sanders, et. al.

Can't help the retarded. Sigh...

how are the transmissions not disrupted by the van allen belt?

you do know they went to the moon right? van allen belts are to scare citizens away from going to space

because it doesn't work that way?

you think there's a field blocking all radio signals from reaching earth?

C beams in the tanhauser gate repel it

no you fucking cunt nigger that's why i'm asking the question

Stfu soyboy liberal faggot

soiboi detecteded

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake." --Elon Musk

>"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake." --Elon Musk

You want to know how you tell if space footage is real? If the footage quality is absolute shit, then it's real."

Lol

is this real

I can't unsee the Pepe face around the dash screen.

yeah he just said it at the press conference

What if Starman woke up and started moving

This is so "Heavy Metal"!
Heavy Metal is a 1981 Canadian animated film.
Different types of animation was used throughout.
Check out the clip here dekku.nofatclips.com/2007/05/heavy-metal-soft-landing.html
it's the opening scene, and resembles this situation well

looks cool

>how are the transmissions not disrupted by the van allen belt?

they arent. the VA belts dont really interrupt transmission, beyond a little static interference.

For humans, the VA belt is a region with more radiation but not some sort of insta-death field.
the outer shell of the VA belt produces just 0.05 Rads/sec. or 180 rads per hour in the strongest area. the majority of the VA belt however is between 0.001 and 0.01 rads ( 3.6 - 36 rads/hour)

normal human survival assumes a immediate 400 rads dose or a slower, sustained dose of 600rads over multiple hours is, if not fatal, then cause for severe radiation sickness. A radiotherapy course for cancer, spread over a far longer duration, however, totals about 4-6000 rads.

The time spent going through the VA belt's most powerful region was only a few minutes. Dosimeters carried by the Apollo crews recorded that each crew absorbed less than the 5REM annual dose by atomic agency inspectors.

Yes, that sub-5REM was in about a week, not 52 weeks, but there's no way they could have stopped at that point. someone orbiting in a high orbit above LEO could receive fatal doses in a few hours. But not someone simply passing through.

.05*60=3
3*60=180
seems legit to me

They should’ve put a couple motors in him to move his head and arm, sure would freak people out.

It is. I suck cocks. I deleted my post.
>Sorry, Sup Forumsro...

Elon Musk is a witch

You've earned this (You)