Drawthread: Smug AF Edition

Drawthread: Smug AF Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=8pXFktAbx5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha uh oh

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

Just requesting this hero standing upright lookin badass with his cape flapping plz

Coloured if possible plz and thank you

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rooki™ RHONE

Requesting anything with those two.

Requesting this girl crying as in the picture on the right and saying: "Why does not anyone my request autistic?" and as a title "Vorefag Crybaby"

YMCA dancing Isabelle I got the “M” pose done! Hope ya like it I’m trying different styles.

>Nice hooves, furfaggot

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

is that some sort of... lightning.. energy koala?

>Gentlemen
I think you're mistaken there, good sir.
For no gentleman would be talking to others with their dick in their hand.

fuck you

If Pikachu fucked a koala and by the magic of memes it was viable?

Swordbro! My fellow repeat requester!
Get any good deliveries of your request lately?
Fuck off faggots. Do everyone a favor and splash acid into your face

sorry im too tired to draw for now

she look happy to be in ther

Requesting Yin and Yang (from Yin Yang Yo) participating in some brotherly-sisterly love.

sweet jesus
lol

I am not one to judge you based on your hand placement. You are a gentleman to me no matter what you're holding.
I think I'll remain a virgin. Thanks for the offer though. Super flattering!
That's kind of a creative one. Cheers!

Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? I know it's Sup Forums, and you can offend everyone without any penalty, but man, you're crossing the line of what's socially aceptable.

*sniff sniff*

Yeah, that weed you're smelling is mine.
>Passes the pipe.

>Implying I give a fuck what anyone in this thread finds acceptable
>Repostfag

Actually it's implying you should change, dipshit.

He'll change his diaper when he's good and ready!
Just like he'll change his vegetable father's diaper when he's good and ready!
Stop telling him what to do!
He's a big boy!
>WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Sorry.... Had to type that up....

>Reposting furfaggot in denial.

It's a behavior noone would find acceptable on a larger scale. I think there is no reason to be rude, and you'd have more luck with your request had you only been polite.

For what reason? What I do here I find enjoyable
The request is merely a condition to get me to leave forever.
>furfaggot in denial
Well shit, looks like you caught me!

God damn, then you post THE worst quality drawing yet.
Neck yourself, furfaggot.

Nigga, he wants to pretend he's holding the thread hostage by shouting different variants of "kys" "your art sux" to get attention. Stop paying him any mind and laugh at his pathetic ass instead.

Shall I partake in some easy requests?

Yes please

Pinching of hairy nipples. Akin to the stylings of Ren & Stimpy.

>easy requests?
Draw a square

I request an egg omelette.

Classic Tater-tot...

>Implying you could do better
Requesting you don't do any requests except this one and then fuck off from this thread

Requesting cute Jewish woman being a little lewd

/r/ dead spitroast

>Implying I care enough to draw anything at any quality.
Doesn't change that you post low quality furshit all the time, faggot.

We went over this yesturday. You went quiet afterwards. just like I expect you to go quiet again today.
Because simply put, you are afraid of reality.

Who is spit roast

The guy requesting the stupid ass vore comic.
AKA

He's our resident crab, he is angry because he can't draw a single stickman and he takes his rage out on people who can actually draw.

Oh I thought that was vorefag

I'll pass. My nipples are very weak and fragile.
This is my kind of request. Nice and easy! Cheers.
Yo me too.
I already did it though.
>Cute Jewish woman
Silly user. That's not a thing.
He'll die eventually. Lighten up!

Because you're a bad person. Obviously.

Cute bunny

>newfag?
He is This asshole

But is it really alright to ruin everyone else's fun just for your own entertainment? Have you never seen a cartoon with the "it's only funny if everyone laughs" moral?
Well holding anything or anyone hostage sure isn't a very nice thing to do. I wasn't here when he first showed up, but i don't like situations like this. Can't everyone just get along?

It's my understanding that his last request was a spitroast one.
His name changes with his request. He's the same spamming baby as always.

Why don't you pinch the nipples of a buff man then?
To keep it simple, just add a few long curly hairs around the areola and you're good!

Butt Tickle the Wizard reading a spell book that says “how 2 Wizard”.

I ain’t voreboi, but I’ll admit I like me some furry twink

>Silly user. That's not a thing.
Please make her a thing! I really wants her!

OR here, thx
Kek

To each their own, I guess....
So long as you aren't a little shit about it.

Short answer, no. But Spitroast, Spoodo, Abusefag & Fernando do it anyways because they are amongst the worst examples of humanity.

You need to step up your game if you want to be considered the worst person here.
Again, I really don't give a damn about what anyone here thinks about me. I sure as fuck don't give a damn about anyone here.

But you care about yourself.

Ah, but you care enough to insult them at every turn. Seems like you're not only hypocritical & abrasive, you're imbecilic as well.

>blah blah blah i have autism blah blah

shut up

So if somebody fulfills his request he is going to come back as a new fag?

he had his request drawn before and he came back with a new one

But you can't just ignore what others feel and think - it hurts people. I'm pretty sure you aren't happy with this situation either, whether you'll admit it or not. Can't you at least try to be nice to others?
I don't like calling other people names, so i won't comment much on that. Haven't seen the other two offending anyone, so i'm not going to discuss them either.

Sweet.

I do. And like I said, what I do here I find enjoyable.
You seem upset
I'll legit leave for good this time, but the request has to be done high-quality

Not new fag, just new request.
His styling/methodology (like most of these spammers) is pretty consistent.
Also, he keeps claiming he wants "high quality". Which, frankly, is just a buzzword so he can keep requesting no matter how many deliveries he gets. (Which I think is up to at least 4 by now).

>Pipe
>You're burning a joint
All my wat.

His old delivery, & he claimed he would be 'gone forever' back then too.

kek.

Here you are.
That is beyond my power. I'm sorry.
No problem! Let me know if you want a commission. I draw some legit squares for money.
I think I'm already considered in at least the bottom 3 of most people. I'll be generous. Bottom 5! To be the worst person here is a long road. I don't know if I have it in me, but as long as I'm toward the bottom I will happily settle.

didnt read it all the way, ill fix it.

I think you meant Speedy. Since Spoodo is usually referred to as the guy who hates Reposted, including vorefag, Abusefag and Speedy.

Fuckin' eh!
Another Shitty delivery!
>Fuck you, fam! (I'd have said thanks, but you know... it's you... so.... go get fucked by a goat while sheepie watches)

>But you can't just ignore what others feel and think
I can, and I do.
>Can't you at least try to be nice to others?
No. Fuck off
>I think I'm already considered in at least the bottom 3 of most people
You're not even remotely close to the bottom.

Abusefag has insulted both anons & artists plenty of times before. He calls artists 'fools' for 'believing the troll' when people spotlight his past behavior.

> Can't everyone just get along?
youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Fuckin' potheads....

cmon im high rn XD

Spoodo & Speedy are one & the same. He just hatres being called Spoodo. Much like Abusefag & Vampirefag are one & the same, but he hates being called Abusefag.

slave lol

tets

>tits*
ftfy

>That is beyond my power. I'm sorry.
That is ok man I understand thanks though

Hey rhone are you still there?
Could you maybe draw something involving these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=8pXFktAbx5Y

Please try to be nicer. Everyone will feel better, you included, i promise!
That's rude, too.
Well why not at least try?

Are you mean to quality artists too?

heh I was literally an instant from clocking out to work, but I'll take a look at it

>Please try to be nicer
No

This is the appropriate way to respond to one of my deliveries. You know your stuff! I also don't have any genitals or a butthole or anything in this form so I'm not entirely sure how cucking would work.
I know I'd have to top some legends to cement my position like Abusefag or Chrishop, but I am very proud to be in quite a few people's "bottom 3" So yes you are right. I'm not even really close, but any position in the bottom three I can get from anyone is quite amazing.

That is nice

Why not spammer?

Nose fucking, maybe. I don't know. What am I? A draw surgeon?

Pretty please! You may make some nice friends that way! Why not try at least?

Ah. That clears some things up. Personally I think the characters themselves (Yin, School For Vampires girls, ect) would be entirely blamed and shamed just because of Abusefag or Spoodo. Believe it or not, I admire Batoria and Yin in retrospect.

there.

sfw req.

Cute girl in blanket please

>Well why not at least try?
Vorefag is just another shit human being with who's life involves jerking to vore, writing about vore, or being a egotistical dick head on thread. He thinks he's a massive threat because he rustles the jimmies of anons who never learn to fucking ignore him. He throws tantrums when things don't go his way and the right person booty blasts him. But the end of of it all, he's just a bored asshole who has nothing better to do. So don't bother trying to change a stubborn person who's already made up his mind.

Decent effort, but I have no nostrils either. If I did all of my internal organs would just slide out of my nose.