Who are some aspergers musicians?

who are some aspergers musicians?

asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuprojex.com/protocols.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

David Byrne
Gary Numan
Courtney Love (could be a different kind of autism, I'm not sure, but she has some type)
Ladyhawke
The lad from the Vines
The guy from Days of the New

John Maus

Beat me to those

but you won't beat me to pic related

>Courtney Love (could be a different kind of autism, I'm not sure, but she has some type)

It's called sociopathy.

I swear that there was some kind of British solo singer-songwriter folk guy who had Chad looks but was autistic.

He made an album, shut away into his home, and died, only being spotted sparingly outside and under strange circumstances.

J Mascis

Source on this? I entirely believe it, but I've never heard that
>It's called sociopathy.
kek
She is actually diagnosed autistic though (as well)

Sounds like you're talking about Syd Barrett, from Pink Floyd.

Oh, there's no direct proof of it, but just go read this shit: ubuprojex.com/protocols.html especially the "Interviews" and "In-Store Appearances" part. Combine this with how he acts, what his lyrics are, what his music is and well, it'd be pretty hard for him not to have some kind of autism. Either that or he's the world's best method actor.

Nick Drake?

I think it's nick drake

>David Byrne

He actually does legitimately have aspergers, so say some friends of friends. Evidently a HUGE asshole too.

wtf no I'm not, delete this

i could see that

all of animal collective come off as huge spergs imo, as well as anyone who listens to them unironically

I reckon Nick was most likely an aspie

>almost no social/ love life
>hated performing live
>insane god given talent and an obsession with playing guitar
>outwardly focused lyrics (rather than normie inwardly focused emotional lyrics)

probably one of the only pop lyricists to have a genuinely romantic imagination. such a dude

75% of jazz and classical musicians

Thelonious Monk was weird and distant in SOME kind of way, definitely.

Trane was pretty out-of-it too.

coltrane was zen as fuck

this guy.

haha yeah not sure if it's actually confirmed but it has to be true

Probably yes