Is Sup Forums the most normie board?

is Sup Forums the most normie board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nS2Z_ezhpPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go get raped burgercuck

yes

Yes. Also friendly reminder if you look anything like the op pic you should be hanged.

go get raped burgercuck

Yes. Marylin Manson is become Sup Forums-core. I think it's time to leave.

the pixie on the left, beside the cat picture, is a serious qt

shit take, there are multiple cute girls in that picture

Bottom left

these people are all better than me..

>actually thinking this was a Sup Forums meet up
normie

if you consider alice glass-tier methhead roastie sluts cute

but then again Sup Forums has the worst taste in women of all the boards so I shouldn't be surprised

what is the source for this picture?
is it a Sup Forums meetup?

no
Sup Forums is

>The_Donald
>Sup Forums
ebin xDDDD

Oh? And how should someone look? Genuinely curious about your opinion.

>unironically using the term 'roasty'.

You must be the most boring, style-lacking robot nerd.

t. didn't read the image

yes

>unironically whiteknighting on an anonymous imageboard
you must be a kissless virgin

eww wtf

this shit is LEGIT!!
youtube.com/watch?v=nS2Z_ezhpPw

I'm not 'white knighting', I have no truck with these chicks, but having a default "fuck roasties!!" attitude is dorky and pathetic. Have some fucking dignity, man.

Judging by the amount of threads death grips and other bullshit normie music gets I'd say yes. This is the most normie cancer board I can think of.

This, desu

>I'm not 'white knighting', I have no truck with these chicks, but having a default "fuck roasties!!" attitude is dorky and pathetic. Have some fucking dignity, man.

lmao can you imagine writing this with a straight face

here's some advice for you, my soyboy friend: if you keep the fact that most women are whores in your head and treat them as such life'll be a lot more kind to you than if you don't

try eating less xenoestrogens from now on and be a fucking human being instead of cattle

have some fucking dignity, man

why go out of your way to embarass yourself on the internet?

is it just me or does that guy in the back look exactly like elliot smith?

wtf

I'm hardly the numale feminist you're imagining me to be. I'm pretty fucking centrist, and well aware girls can be fucked up and most aren't relationship material. I just think it's not the best headspace to see pics of strangers and get filled with bitter seething rage.

>I'm pretty fucking centrist

radical

Wow an MS paint strawman that alloes you to feel cool on Sup Forums without replying to the substance of his post

You sure showed him

>getting this catty over a shitpic

low test

have you even been to Sup Forums
if it wasn't for constant race baiting there would be no difference between that and tumblr

>uses words like "catty"
>calls others low test

XX chromosomal pair detected

>I'm pretty fucking centrist
>"nice agrument lmao" post

Nice imgur reaction image, /r/the_donald

:^)

>pretty fucking centrist
which means you are a limp-wristed numale fence sitter

>get filled with bitter seething rage.
your castrated state of mind is proven by this very statement

why would anyone have to get angry to want to hang someone? the whole point of justice is that it should bring a higher order into this world, something more than our human feelings, but now we're getting way off the course of our conversation

my point is: with every post you prove my assumptions about you

life has taught me the assumptions i make about people are most often correct

if i see a picture of degenerate cattle that don't take advantage of the fact they are human and live like animals then i shouldn't be expected to feel human empathy towards them and treat them like humans

this is not something to get angry or even mildly agitated about, it's just accepting reality for what it is

lmao yeah it's deffo my fault that i called you catty and not yours for being that passive aggressive in the first place, okay

funny part is i'm not even that guy from earlier in the thread

haha holy shit i couldn't make this stuff up

>life has taught me the assumptions i make about people are most often correct
>if i see a picture of degenerate cattle that don't take advantage of the fact they are human and live like animals then i shouldn't be expected to feel human empathy towards them and treat them like humans

holy fuck Sup Forums is the most cancer board
this thread proves it
dunno about it being the most normie, i would say Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>implying I'm not a radical pro-feminist leftists laughing at you for being a convictionless loser who takes internet arguments with any sort of seriousness

that's a great comeback, friend

great job revealing your soylent diet and single mother upbringing to the internet

cringe

This is now a cringe thread.

>the fact that most women are whores
[citation needed]
Inb4 whiteknight cop out
If you assert something as fact you gotta back it up.

no but its up there

they have sex with people, but not me, therefore they are reeee-oastie sluts

what about /fa/

Yes

>which means you are a limp-wristed numale fence sitter
No it means that I believe life is a mixed bag, it's a bit of this and a bit of that. I take very strong positions sometimes, depending on the particular situation. But anyone who thinks life totally leans 'left' or 'right' is a fool. You need a bit of mercy, but also backbone.

samefagging is great, you should do it more often

>If you assert something as fact you gotta back it up

try documenting the minds of half of the earth's population that happens to be just barely above a fucking cow in terms of consciousness

i bet you'd ask for a citation if i would have said that most people are idiots too, even though that is still clearly a fact

statements like these make you think about your own incompetence and weakness, you identify with the party being looked down on at all times

crazy how the mind of a bugman works, right?

>they have sex with people, but not me
projecting i see, as expected of a virgin sperg like you

this thread is shit. Let's discuss the implications of the falling price of gold on the global economy

THIS.

not even that user but isn't the knee jerk reaction of calling anyone criticizing women in any regard a virgin getting kinda old?

>i bet you'd ask for a citation if i would have said that most people are idiots too
no you've proven this point quite well

You just never had a mother who loved you.

>does Sup Forums have more interactions with people that aren't calling them slurs or orbiting women they hate bc they're roasties or whatever made up pseudo-science they've latched onto
yes, I think so. quit acting like being hateful against the world is an attractive quality

Isn't rape getting old? Didn't you molluscs evolve?

no, because it's so true.
"women are wicked when you're unwanted"

lol

>no
then you don't need a citation for most women being whores

it's simply a fact of life

whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess

I sleep fine, it's you with the issues dude. You claim to be men but act like beasts. Grow up, kid. No woman would fuck you with your attitude, let alone force you to fuck her.

>dunno about it being the most normie, i would say Sup Forums or Sup Forums
wtf? there's no way normies can be that racist irl. in order to be that racist and evil hearted, you have to be very shut in

Do you not like sex? is it not something fun? we don't burn witches or heretics anymore, why scorn those that have sex? its 2017 dude

Dude, there's no question there are a lot of dumb fuckers in the world. And that there is a lot of sleaze and erosion of straight-up morals. Definitely.

And I'd agree with a lot of criticisms of cosmopolitan types, the emptiness, the smugness.

But still man there are a lot of reasons to take heart and just live a decent-ish life without getting so full of anger over it. And I understand that though, and understand to how the internet can exacerbate taking a fixed position on a thing and then getting exaggerated with it, that's what happens online. But anyways, I just hope you find more happiness and peace with life. I don't think you should compromise on your morals (noone is perfect though, you know), but part of subscribing to higher principles is having faith that somehow things really will work out in the end.

i'm sure there are plenty of women hating virgins but i hope you're not foolish enough to believe it's always the case but i guess using the same ad hominem attack is considerably easier than actually saying anything of value

they think everyone is like them and anti-racists are the weird ones. I've heard the line 100 times

meant to right *straight-up erosion of morals

ah, i see

you're mentally ill

the soy and cum has eroded your brain

>women hating virgins
you can't possibly believe that? Have you ever actually talked to a woman that really gave a shit? or do you just read stories online

well doesn't mean they're normies. there's no way the everyday americans that i see in vlogs are racist and genocidious at heart.

>try documenting the minds of half of the earth's population that happens to be just barely above a fucking cow in terms of consciousness
wtf does this mean? are you saying you're a psychologists who has studied people and concluded this?
>statements like these make you think about your own incompetence and weakness, you identify with the party being looked down on at all time
oh no, you're just one of those amateur psychologist memes

>we don't burn witches or heretics anymore
this is not exactly a good development

but there's no discussing with bugmen like you

that's the whole point of you being cattle

the only thing you deserve is shackles or a rope

HEY HEY

anyone here attended that meetup? one question: did anyone in that meetup say "nigger" etc.?

Holy fucking shit

No, you're the one with the psycho-sexual problems, see a therapist instead of taking it out on innocent people, kid. I understand it's hard to find a girlfriend when you're such a cunt, but there's plenty of hope, even for you if you get help! Just trying to help! :)

>all women are whores
>the soy is melting your brain
>genuinely believe MGTOW pseudo-science "roasty" bullshit
>we're the mentally ill ones
sure dude, keep scorning an entire gender lol, obsession is unhealthy believe it or not

i don't believe it nearly in the capacity a lot of people on this board do but i keep an open mind as not to insight extensive partiality

imagine the smell

projecting your own mental issues on others isn't healthy

stop being so insecure and live a life instead of sitting in your mother's basement and whiteknighting on the internet

>I understand it's hard to find a girlfriend when you're such a cunt

again, not that user but have some respect for yourself

at least they're white and good looking. imagine the same level of smelliness, but full of unattractive nonwhites. don't lie to yourself. nonwhites have to smell good to be on par with smelly whites.

Hm. Yeah, nah, this is a troll, come to think of it. And such people exist all over Sup Forums but this one's mask slipped a little.

still whiter than Sup Forums

you would know all polltards are dirty south american pig farmers

>conformity under threat of violence and slavery
ah, the woman-hating incel is fash, who could've guessed

Keep dancing, fool. It's fun slapping you morons around.

>such people exist all over Sup Forums but this one's mask slipped a little.

the anons of ages past look at this post and weep

this wasnt actually a Sup Forums meetup was it?

you'd think there would be more of the older tripfags there

And yet you're the on being arrested.

how much traveling money do you think those trips have m80

most poltards are blue eyed and blonde. but fat and ugly.

Whats a ladypede

>incel
i love how the only way you react to the divide between you and the people around you is by pretending everyone is an effete virgin sperg like you

do you need me to start posting nudes i've received from people i've fucked you absolute fucking loser

you're down to talking gibberish now

you must be a real weirdo to get this upset over someone disagreeing with you on the internet

lady-centipede
I don't know the origin but The_Donald users refer to themselves as centipedes