My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do it user, Why would you raise another man's child?

It's like playing the save state from another guy

>she wants me to be the father

this is not actually possible. one person is the father and if it's not you, then you are just not the father.

kids these days are really stretching definitions of just about anything

>She gets abortion
>Give her your baby juice

Simple

This >kids these days are really stretching . . . anything
their anus

That's cuz kids these days are basically brainwashed lil retards who can't think for themselves and live within their own feelz like lik gayboys.

Bro that is a 100% bad idea

More of friend

Hot as piss nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

> What should i do Sup Forums?

Eat a tide pod

Only if you force her to have your children as well, also NEVER take custody. She doesn’t want your children, drop it and go. That child is not your responsiblility.

FUCK HER WHILE SHE BIRTHS IT

This is now a preggo fetish thread.

Is that her? Better get to pounded that sweet ass

>My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father.
How stupid are you, op?

I didn't even know I had this

OP, just say no. She’ll cuck you into child support by getting you to adopt/take custody. Then you’ll be fucked.

disgusting

This is the perpetrator

she enjoyed every second of it, now she wants you to take care of the consequences

I'd kms

Yeah that's a bad idea

some one post pics of the shitted and get this cuck out of here

>My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father

white cuck in a nutshell.

Why would op pay child support if he's not the biological father? Shouldn't tyrone/chad be legally liable for that?

It's true though

all of these girls are future single mothers taking care of a black child

rolling for this

>My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Re-read what you wrote.
Slowly.

chucks dice

chucks dice again

>Legally, if you sign the birth certificate you have to pay the child support even if she decides she doesn't like you an hour later

rise that black kid like own.

most states don't give a fuck about who the biological father is, just who is on the birth certificate.

After he fucked up his character

>most states
It's all states

don't be a cuck

Cucked by a fetus

this.

Family courts can order a non-biological parent to pay child support if he is a presumed or equitable father.

don't be stupid, user. use your tiny brain this once.

Say you will to get laid then dump her when she has kiddo.

Do you get off to cucking yourself?

welcome to b

Hey, OP may be into cuckholding.

Not worth it.
Especially if it comes out retarded.

More photos of her?

Where's the baby daddy?

defuq? she looks fucking 12

not anymore than OP

Welcome to the most patrician of fetishes.

Yeah what the others said. If he signs the birth certificate he’s surely fucked. But I’m saying in the long run he’ll become attached at some point and then get custody or adopt. Then he’s on the hook too. Doesn’t matter who the biological father is to the state.

u cnt tell me wot 2 do grandpa. i identify as a father so u have to respect my identify and not parentshame me

Are you dumb or super retarded?

WTF JOANNA

Why does'nt she have big old milk jug titties?

Because you're a fucking retard

Rekt

These guys are always with sub-par chicks. Meanwhile....kek

All women are different, user.

why would you raise another man's niglet?

Every child is a blessing

you should kill yourself.

You should keep it OP, don't do it for her, do it for the child!

Fucking ball under her shirt. CAN'T FOOL ME

That's the face of a man who's just shit his Luvs.

remember you will not only get a girl but this ends in being a father the ladder part being the concern if I were in your shoes

Do it. It's a great thing to do. I took in my wife's 3 kids.

Say yes then put some plan b in her food and toss her down the stairs or pay some crack head to take a baseball bat to her stomach
I really shouldn't have to point out the obvious to you user

What?

Do it and hope she has a daughter
Then you get two cum dumps instead of one

As someone who has kids. I can tell you with 99% accuracy that women change after having kids. Their hormones do to the pregnancy, PHYSICALLY change them.
She will place that child above you. Your place will be that of the provider. You get all the hate filled drama if you dont please her financially.
As far as sex goes? Your not getting any from her. Definitley not after she has the kid. If you didnt have sex with her before she got pregnant. Your for damn sure not getting any after she has a kid.
Grow the fuck up kid. This isnt a game. Its a human life being brought itno this world. And you are asking if its a good idea to bare the financial burden for such actions?

He has a load in his Huggies.

Given how fucking stupid the question is, it may be safer to have him raise someone else's genetic material than risking breeding himself

i honestly still have no fucking idea what you're saying

Bunch of fucking cucks in this thread.

sauce on her?

And like this, a new fetish is born!

i can't tell if this is good or bad....

>Is pregnant already
>Wants you to be the father

Something's wrong with the order of events here.

Unless Aphrodite herself has descended from Mt. Olympus and you'll be raising some other asshole's demigod progeny, don't voluntarily cuck yourself just to get your dick wet, for fucks sake.

THERE'S POOP IN THAT BABY'S DIAPER.

I don't have sauce for any of these.

Eh. Chicks with small tits and ass need a big dick to validate them more so for feeling sexy. And Jamal here just wants a chick who doesn’t love him for just his dick and body.