Be me

>be me
>gf put this on me 8 days ago
>thought it would be fun has been a kink of mine
>I am going crazy
>any arousal causes throbbing and pain

I need to get this thing off in a way that i can put it back on when I get home from my job (out of town for work atm) so she doesn't take away the reward (one week of anything I want at any time) Help? She put fucking glue into the lock so it has to be cut when I get home.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/image/9uituGEZo9OSL5EYxdrNyg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you dont like it, tell her and if she dont acept it, dump her. Dont be the bitch

it's worth it, don't tinker with it

holy shit

Try prayer.

how much longer do you need to last?

Do as your mistress told you, little bitch. Or else.

until I get home on friday

haha fucking faggot

cut it off and rape her you stupid cuck

In case of emergency, grab the lock and twist, breaking the pin.
Remember this will displease your mistress.
Be prepared to endure exteme discipline of you choose to do this.
Otherwise, endure the discomfort, you worthless little bitch. It's what you deserve.

I have woken up every night 3-4 times swollen and had to use fucking ice cubes. thats the main issue. second she put the 6000s cage on over the standard. its way too small.

Weird faggot

Jeez OP. If you want to make up shit at least make it believable. Its impossible to put a 6000s over a 6000 or vice versa

she will know.
keep it on for 3 more days and you can fuck her all you want.

I am meaning the sleeve that my dick is on. I had on a standard 6000 for 2 days and when I went out of town she had me put the s on intead its like an inch and a half shorter.

Then post a timestamp.

if I could find another one of these wolfdog locks I would just cut this off and put the new one on. I have looked all over at at least 6 stores and no dice.

Long-term use, especially at night, can hurt your ability to get an erection

I am in hotel restaurant eating dinner if this thread is still going in 20-30 minutes I will when I get to my room bruh.

Suuuuure you will.
archived.moe/b/search/image/9uituGEZo9OSL5EYxdrNyg/

note taken. hence why I am trying to get this thing off and bust some nuts

eh if its really that bad then dont do it imo