Why haven't you watched it yet?

Why haven't you watched it yet?

Passable Syfy.
Bland sci-fi.

I have. Twice. I love it.

I like it more than Dark Matter. Is it back yet?

new season when

t. Starwars fan

> A 13-episode second season will premiere in January 2017

>he thinks space zombies is somehow above baby's first wuxia knock off space opera
>he gets an erection for an absolutely boiler plate hard sci-fi with trash plot points
>he thinks "we need to add tension, I know let's have a door for absolutely no reason automatically open up to a section venting atmosphere, yet somehow not have the ability to be closed without butter churning its hydraulics" is good writing

Because i read the books, and while the show is sticking to the books, i dont have to wait for the tv show to do the second half of the first book

Why is Miller so cool?

Because Dark Matter is better

I have. I liked it.

Nah. As a show I think The Expanse is better, but Dark Matter has the waifus and is comfy

Please elaborate, is there cuckolding involved?

I did. I loved it.

I have. I raped it.

I have it, it raped me.

i tried watching the first ep and wasn't feeling it. i'll probably try it later

I have its rapiest

ITT: actors with the charisma, personality and screen presence necessary to carry a show

Why should I watch anything from these coolaide drinking fucks?

I didn't like it much. Moves way too fast compared to the books. Dialogues are on fast forward and there's way too much drama in certain scenes. Naomi is pissed of all the time in comparison to the near-stoic attitude she has in the books.

Books themselves aren't exactly perfect either. The first book is very good but it really takes a nosedive from there.

too bad he can't act worth a shit

To be fair book holden is just as bad, its just unfortunately how he was written as second fiddle to miller. The crew chemistry is better in the books which carries his personality a little better.

They're pro/cons to miller in show and books. Some of his behaviors make more sense in books but in the show, he has some kind of unique insight into him that made him better overall.