Is Archer the only captain No One Likes

only a few seem to think he's the worst, but I've never, ever seen him declared favorite by anyone

I like Archer. He a good captin.

idk

at least he was a captain of a ship and not a floating motel/service station.

Not the best but I do not hate him.

Scott Blacula is pretty underrated, imo.

no you don't. remember?

>but I've never, ever seen him declared favorite by anyone
Neither is Janeway.

DELETE THIS

see? people can muster half-hearted defeneces compared to other captains, but no one LIKES him

go to tumblr, there are like, a thousand people who like janeway cus she reminds them of their moms or their schizophrenic friends of their vaginas.

I've met plenty of
>DUDE BORG LMAO
VOY babbies who think Janeway is the best captain.

the 6 female trekkies pretend to like her.

Archer is competent. He rarely makes hugely incompetent or inconsistent calls.

He's easily better than Janeway. He's more on par with somebody like Sisko.

I'm watching Enterprise now a few eps in, I used to hate it, but Archer really grows on me, he's like this American simpleton with a great heart and he's really endearing.

The worst "captain" is that gay theatrical overacting shit nigger though, no contest.

t. eddington

but he's not your favorite, just a device to make your least favorite seem worse

>go to tumblr
No thanks.

Never actually met anyone who said Janeway is their favourite. It's usually Picard, Kirk or Sisko.

He's the George W. Bush of Starship Captains.

Age might be a factor. Someone who was too young to have seen TNG in its original run and grew up watching VOY would be more likely to pick Janeway.
DS9 was the first series I watched and I love Sisko, my older brother loves Picard, and my parents INSIST that they're all shit compared to Kirk.

janeway is up there

TNG was the first Star Trek I saw as a kid, back in the 90s. Then I watched DS9 and VOY.

They actually played Star Trek quite heavily on Croatian TV. Come to think of it, Croatian TV had great programming in the 90s: Star Trek, Red Dwarf, Allo Allo, Only Fools and Horses, Are You Being Served, Yes Prime Minister, Father Ted...

I think he's the worst. Remember the episode with the sex slave? Archer thinks Trip shouldn't have taught her to read and blames him when she kills herself. He also cares too much about his dumb dog and jeopardizes first contacts several times bringing him along. Fuck Archer.

sisko best kiptin

Trip looks and sounds like Bush II, was this a coincidence?

Wannabe Feminists who didn't actually pay attention to Voyager endorse her all the time.

But they're retards who obviously haven't watched the show thoroughly. She's a fucking retard and a bigot.

Archer was right to condemn that. Trip was being naive. All he did was show her that her life is lacking. He didn't have any practical means by which he could actually change her life for the better in a long term way.

Janeway is, perhaps unsurprisingly, well-liked by women (usually women who also like Kirk, I think. There is a certain commonality between them). As the only female series-lead captain, I suppose she doesn't have a lot of competition.

I liked him more than Janeway, which doesn't say much.

Enterprise had real potential but they really fucked up with the temporal cold war shitfest and that FUCKING INTRO!

The crew was easily the most likeable of any series, imho. Sucks it didn't do better.

Janeway was the worst. Stronk woman captain archetype ended up just being bleh.

I understand women liking her just because she's a woman, but there are other female Star Trek characters who are much better. Much like women will vote for Hillary, and not Jill Stein who is not only a better person, but also a woman.

Better women of trek:
>Tasha Yar
>Kira Nerys
>Jadzia Dax
those three come to mind right now.

>that FUCKING INTRO!

tfw the only person to like it

I'm sorry, but Tasha is in no way better than Janeway.

Jadzia is best girl though

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of it in that way.

There was only one good thing about Enterprise. Two if you were into Asians.

I hated how the writers constantly pushed him to have a central role in every single episode. Like the whole series were built up around him. And he failed to impress despite all that.

why is quantum leap wearing those blue pyjamas

>based trip, slayer of the ladies

>Goes behind enemy lines to save earth
>major contributor to warp 7 engine complex
>one of the founding members of federation

You might not like his southern-ness but he is a beast.

they totally should've done an episode where sam becket leaps into archer

>Tasha is in no way better than Janeway.
Tasha is in every way better than Janeway.

ftfy

>He didn't like mirror universe intro

couldn't he only jump into people alive at the same time as him?

I think Archer was a great captain, now Janeway that made for rough viewings.

that's bot very well punctuated.

Doesn't work for me because the first two seasons are basically one long rendition of Crawling In My Skin because Archer is mad about not being the TNG Federation yet, which is odd because he'd have no way of knowing about it.

Sam Beckett is mai fucking husbando, can this be a Quantum Leap thread? I don't watch Star Trek

Mirror Universe Intro >>>>>> Season 1+2 intro > Season 3+4 intro