The Force Awakens

>what? A third Death Star? Shit, how'd you blow i up?
>Kylo wears a mask now? What a faggot.
>He did what with my Dad's head? Could be weirder I guess, he could have been talking to it.
>Han's dead? Ah. Wish there was something I could have done.
>The fuck is a "snoke"?
>Maz Kanadala? What? Are you trying to say Amidala?
>Yeah I know that's not how space maps work, didn't think it would take everyone this long honestly.
>the hell is a BB eight?
>the hell is a "resistance"?
>You mean The Rebellion?
>It's different now?
>That wasn't Coruscant that blew up?
>what's a Hosnian?
>was there a hand with that lightsaber?

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2016/10/an-accurate-depiction-of-luke-skywalkers-look-in-star-wars-episode-viii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

lel

His peripheral vision must be shit.

Masks aren't designed for their practicality in star wars, they just have to look bitchin

Does he live with 30 years of laundry?

- Luke has a lightsaber later on in the film. It takes place on a completely new planet, which has like temples and stuff like that. He duels with the Knights of Ren at some point and also Kylo later on with Rey.

- Rey and Kylo are not 'in love' per say, but their relationship does become weird. They start to confide in each other and have several scenes with each other with no other characters.

- Snoke has a fairly sizeable role in the film.

- Benicio del Toro isn't a villain, but he isn't really a good guy either. He hasn't got a huge role.

- Leia only has about five minutes on screen. She's wiped out early on and she returns at the end and has scenes with Luke.

- Rey is captured at the end of the film by Kylo. She was convinced he was going to join her. He actually reveals that he has abandoned Snoke's plans and wishes to find something inbetween the light and dark.

>You beat Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel? Bulllshit, how'd you really do it?

>per say

american """"""""""""education"""""""" lmaoooooo

Reminder that Luke is now a dirty bum and Rey doesn't like him.

makingstarwars.net/2016/10/an-accurate-depiction-of-luke-skywalkers-look-in-star-wars-episode-viii/

>he doesn't know that jedi can force clean their clothes

kys mb m8

Obviously not real, but not horrific.

Which EU comic is that in?

Not the worst """""leaks"""" I've seen. At least it says something different than the others.

>Which EU comic is that in?
Episode II: Attack of the Clothes

>Legendary hero who saved the galaxy and restored balance to the force
>Becomes a completely pathetic old loser who runs away from the mess he created

Who's idea was this?

POTTERYYYYY

what was the problem with the space map?

If you have to ask...

How are space maps supposed to work? I know they aren't supposed to be 2d.

well, It doesn't sound like ESB 2.0 at least

If you have a giant swath of a galaxy, I'm sure if you went there with the piece you had, you would find the portions you don't have charted...

Literally could've just used the partial map they had to cross reference it with a complete map of the galaxy, find out where the sector it and then do a sweep to find which planet the old fuck is hiding out on.

>Rey and Kylo are not 'in love' per say, but their relationship does become weird. They start to confide in each other and have several scenes with each other with no other characters

It's happening.

This art is official??

Rey: "Where am I?"

Kylo Ren: "Your my guest"

> Why did Kylo Ren not answer the question correctly?

Picked by the Lucasfilm committee.

This art is very... suggestive
So Rey isn't a Skywalker?

That scene reminded me of one in Troy when Achilles takes Briseis into his hut and literally the same exchange happens.

Its been pretty much confirmed at this point that she is not a Skywalker.

One must feel the force around him, the mask made it so he couldn't see anything. He used the force or ecolocated to get around

It really hasn't been confirmed that she isn't.

No, she's not a Skywalker or Solo. JJ did a commentary of the movie suggesting how interesting they're relationship as heroine/villian will be, also how the movie is fairy tale like, compared Rey to Cinderella and something about getting captured by a prince

I bet Benicio del Toro plays a collector of sorts.

Kylo...a prince? His dad is a literal galactic drug dealer.

So you're telling me that reylo is not a fangirl delusion?
Top kek
I can't wait for viii now

But his mom is a princess

What evidence points that she is?

Because this is a predictable Disney movie?

This shit isnt up to JJ, it could be revealed in 8 or 9 and he's not making those movies. The original writer for ESB wanted a new character to be Luke's sister, but they died and didn't ever introduce her so lucas made it leia.

Well yes, but didn't Leia denounce her royal title in Bloodline?

His mom is a princess and his grandmother was a queen/senator.

Her planet blew up.

JJ said the story has traditional fairy-tale elements akin to a prince, princess, castle, etc. He then later says that Kylo with his mask off looks like a sort of prince.

Since Rey would obviously be the "princess" in this story, people ran with it. He doesn't spell out that Reylo will happen at all.

However, it wouldn't surprise me. It's clear that Rey and Kylo's relationship will be important. If they're not related, what else could it be between a young male character and a young female character? This is Disney.

I think that rey parents are already set on stone in episode 7, so yeah i think he knows

>per say

I think she did, but like the guy at the beginning of TFA said "she will alway be royalty"

I'm so glad I emotionally disconnected from Star Wars after TFA. Now I can at least enjoy watching people's meltdowns when things like this happen. Rey not being a Skywalker will cause meltdowns and Reylo will cause meltdowns. I can't wait.

He knows what's happening already. And whatever or not people like this shit, Rey and Kylo in some form will interact in way that'll kill Rey being a Skywalker or Solo.

WATCH IT KYLO

Yeah the story for the sequel trilogy seems to be a lot more planned and mapped out than the OT.

I don't think the fairy tale roles JJ talked about are supposed to be completely literal anyways. Just the narrative space filled.

The meltdown over reylo will be beautiful and probably more entertaining than the movie

Luke will kill Rey Skywalker theory long before Kylo even arrives. I think they fucked up and will now want to backtrack and rip off the bandage as soon as possible in VIII.

I don't think we'll know who Rey's parents are until late in VIII but we'll know who they're not.

Kylo Ren would be the person who says "you too" when the waiter tells him to enjoy his food.

They bang.

>Your
why does kylo not speak correctly?

he didnt read the episode 8 script till after 7 had wrapped filming. Also being that he may know for sure Rey's heritage there is no damn way he would confirm or deny what it is. The whole point of teasing at it is to get people to go to the movies.

I agree his comments don't confirmed reylo but that has been one of things those reylofags had raved so much about in metas for almost a year. They weren't delusional after all.

Just imagine how fucking smug they'll be if it happens.

Fuck didn't leaks say Rey and Kylo have a conversation that causes Luke to blow up a hut around them?

They're going to do it. The absolute madmen.

>Shut up and take it back before it mind rapes me again.

Come to think of it, couldn't Rey being a princess and Kylo being a prince also suggest that they're related?

But that's not usually how those two roles are in fairy tales I guess. Usually it's romance.

I remember a reylo meta in the jedi council forums that was almost identical to what jj said in the commentary. I'm telling you this fangirls are on the money

Kek. Then he'd probably hit himself over it like an autist.

I also heard a leak that there will be ramifications from the interrogation scene between Rey and Kylo. That a part of their minds will be linked through the force or some shit.

>He actually reveals that he has abandoned Snoke's plans and wishes to find something inbetween the light and dark.
That honestly wouldn't be too bad.

Yes in fairy tales a young man vs a young woman is ALWAYS romance, but who knows what will happen

Yeah but it wsnt them. It was some other guy that apparently has been right before. It's only because they were having a conversation that pissed off Luke.

i'm at this point too. if i can't love star wars anymore i can at least love watching the anger. i'm already amused by the rage towards vii.

This is stuff from Leigh Brackets ESB draft, which I hope they use. It was an interesting idea, that while on different planets, across space vader could do stuff to luke

Why would he kidnap Rey then like the "leak" says? I thought Snoke was the one who wanted Rey.

The first part was indeed said. The second is entirely speculation. I wouldn't put it past them to rip off KOTOR in some way, though.

It's called Maiden and Death or Death and Maiden. It's their most popular.

The leak was from that one reddit poster who was right about a bunch of Rogue One stuff. He also said that Finn will blow Phasma's arm off out of revenge, which will lead to her death.

Then he mysteriously disappeared after saying he'd have more info soon. I wonder if LucasFilm got to him.

Also nobody is talking about the fact that Finn and asian chick are confirmed for romance according to Making Star Wars.

Maybe he won't go back to Snoke or made him ensure her protection?

That's the part of that leak that made no sense. Why would he capture Rey again?

Not that it matters because it'll be a few months before we get actual leaks of that size.

>Finn and asian chick are confirmed for romance
Oh man I can't wait to see China's reaction
>yfw it gets banned in China for promoting interracial between Chinese and negro

>>Kylo wears a mask now? What a faggot.

kek. this didn't even occur to me how this must look from luke's perspective.

Darth vader wore a mask because his face was burnt and he needed a breathing apparatus.

Kylo was just a kid who randomly decided to wear a mask for no real reason

What exactly the fuck is Poe supposed to be doing during VIII? If Finn is going to be with the Asian character and Rey is away with Luke, where does Poe fit in the narrative? I don't get why they market him as the third hero when he seems superfluous.

Kekels. Kylo already looks like a discount Revan and Rey a discount Bastila.

MSW also said we'd have new information on Kylo Ren and Kelly something Tran's character within the week.

>Finn doesn't get the white heroine pussy

The black audience is going to get mad as hell. The Chinese audience won't be happy either. What are they thinking?

Well he was supposed to die in VII before Oscar Issac convinced JJ that his character should live.

Well now he has a reason to wear it.

Thinking about it now how the fuck did Han recognize Kylo when he was in that getup? They must have seen him in it before somehow.

It was obvious that Finn was friendzoned.

Cosplaying conventions

True, or heard rumors about a force weirder working the FIrst Order and put the pieces together.

Is this really what happened? I was mystified as to why JJ had Poe seemingly die, and then randomly come back right before the assault on starkiller base to have a "hey man, we're best buds! Keep my jacket!" moment with Finn.

Did he even see him use the Force? I don't remember enough about the scene. Was Han even anywhere close?

It is. And they haven't seemed to find a way to work him back into the story. At least not as a main hero the way they've been advertising him. They were acting like Rey, Finn, and Poe are the new hero trio when Poe has minor screentime and never even meets Rey.

Yeah, Oscar Issace talked about it in some interviews and I think in the bonus content as well.

Like in the death and the maiden motif?
Rey and Kylo are Hades and Persephone is space now

like 85% of the marketing for the movie is to sell toys.

>Tell me about Kylo, why does he wear the mask?

Seriously though why did Bane wearing a mask matter to the CIA or CIA himself?

Sort of. He knew they'd be making star wars movies and that if he didnt get this part he could try for another. He didnt want to do it just to die off. Oscar was willing to do a multi-picture deal and be in more star wars movies and was going to hold out for a character that fit that role. JJ kinda said "fuck it I'll re-write it so you live, will you do it then?" and they worked it out and such. JJ wanted the actor that much

Holy fuck, it makes much more sense now and I feel validated in thinking that Poe was a throwaway character.

Oscar Isaac is, from what I know, kind of a heartthrob with high school and college hipster-ish girls, do you think they're keeping him around for sex appeal? I can't imagine how they're going to work him into the story.

So that was Oscar's casting. Daisy Ridley had an audition tape they liked and Kathleen Kennedy wanted Adam Driver from day one so he was the first cast.

How did John Boyega get there? Wasn't Finn originally white according to the artbook?

Yes.

Sex appeal and I guess to make comics about him. I haven't read them because I have no interest in the character. They just threw him in and told us he was the best pilot in the galaxy. I don't really get the point of him as of now.

Maybe he'll have a big role in VIII and I'll change my mind.