I have this nipple thing on my arm and it itches. Am I dying?

I have this nipple thing on my arm and it itches. Am I dying?

Probably an ingrowing hair - If you're worried go to a doctor - Don't ask on Sup Forums :^]

mrsa or smallpox

Staph infection

Cut the head off with scissors then put a cloth soaked in sterile alcohol over it and jack off to the burning relief it gives

Med fag here. Looks gross. Go to the hospital, please.

>medfag
>can only identify that it looks gross

Small pox vaccine, your either in the 82nd or in some sort of military

Wash it. Keep it covered. If you touch it wash your hands. If it gets worse after 2-3 days. Your have super aids.

>smallpox
your an idiot

that's staph and it's going to get necrotic really soon. do you want to lose your arm, OP? you need to go to the ER.

Army makes you get it for Korea.

Shit bait thread.

>or

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Ok I'll sage now

Your blossoming into a beautiful young lady. Nice tit.

lol i only know cause im in too just got my shit done, who you with homie

Could be a melanoma

OPSEC fam. You posted the right patch though.

I just wanted to see these retards come in here with their "Medical Expertise" and tell me the wrong thing.

well 1st is deployed second is in the field right now so
STAY PANTHER

That's one of those AIDS blisters. I'm surprised you're still alive.

See what I mean lol

Probably staph, but it could be basal cell or squamos cell carcinoma (pic-related)

Smallpox vaccine

>but i got my phd online >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doctor or Die - your choice

Suck a lot of dick?
Don't worry I already know the answer OP :^]

You must be pretty bored

Thats just your Armnip. Everyone gets one eventually (usually when around 25 yrs of age, but it varies between individuals) its part of growing up :)

Fun fact: Recent studies have suggested that the Armnip used to be used as a third nipple for nursing, thousands of years ago when our ancestors predominantly gave birth to triplets. But as we settled down b/c of the agriculture, we needed less kids and it sortof fell off the evolutionary benefits list (kindof like the appendix or Wiz teeth) and became useless, just like you.

This. Best option really. Could help prevent cancer

Spider bite.

Yes

Who took my can of leg-away?!

Actual pharm fag here, last year rotations. It's not cancer, cancer doesnt just show up and get that serious over night or the course of a couple of days.

As someone stated it's most likely a staph infection. It does look like a more serious one so it could be MRSA. I'd recommend going to a doctor asap because youre gonna need antibiotics for it, standard regimen is typically Vancomycin for a couple of days and you should be good. As someone stated, it can get necrotic and destroy some skin around it and this can leave a scar on your arm, so it's much better to get it taken care of immediately.

You're welcs

its a fungus, you can tell by the pattern it grows in. good job idiot, forget to bathe yourself again? third day in a row is pretty bad, you must smell like dank mildew and mold.

To repel thine courtesan's kiss: peroxide thine welt with spirit most pungent, only then and then alone will living death decay to wither and fall.

MRSA can kill if not treated immediately. Shit goes full sepsis mode in less than a week if not treated.

>Am I dying?
We're all dying, just at different speeds.

Pop it

That's what I was thinking

Yeah peel it and squeeze!

Might be a wart.

All MRSA can kill, but there are 2 major classes of MRSA. CA-MRSA (community acquired) and HA-MRSA (hospital acquired). Im assuming OP hasnt been in a hospital anytime recently, so it's CA-MRSA, a less mild form. Non the less he needs to get treated ASAP as any form of MRSA does not go away by itself.

See a doctor plz OP

Looks like cellulitis. Could be MRSA. My recommendation would be to draw a ring around the red portion, if it spreads beyond the ring then u in trouble.

lets hope its not a parasite hiding under ur skin

>

>America