Was anyone surprised?

I wasn't

alice-glass.com/cc/

Other urls found in this thread:

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not since the first thread I read it on.

do you believe her Sup Forums?
the last cc album was utter shit. that's a point for alice.

Has she admitted to lying yet?

An act as shitty as CC could only be the result of something as angsty as an abusive relationship, wouldn't surprise me if true.

Alice's EP was way worse.

The EP was great and you're wrong. The only song that wasn't as good as the rest is The Altar

....she use to be an ultra edgelord who drank/did drugs with squatters and punks 24/7 I mean technically her meeting him was for the best

That EP was fucking terrible, it was like a poor mans purity ring.

According to her sister she's full of shit about her being sexually and physically abused. According to Ethan he's looking into suing her.

Link to her sister denouncing her?

Curious too.

where'd you see this?

Also requesting source

Can someone explain who listens to this garbage and why they disappoint their parents so much?

what the fuck are you on about? it was dollar store HEALTH. Jupiter really needs to phone it in at this point.

im glad youre so convinced by a bunch of fake iphone screenshots that wouldn't even prove anything anyways

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
it's laughably fake, anyone claiming the whole sister thing is either really dumb or just clings to this excuse since it would be uncomfortable for them otherwise.

ethans definitely a creep with a fixation of skinny pale punk girls but I feel like there are so many layers to this and I don't know if either of them are telling the truth

Another Ian Watkins?

Do you think she is playing as a Demon Hunter?

Its nice, gets you a mood before a job / work, lets you burn some energy. Because they go to school / work.

kek they look faker than PamAm's tits