Anyone here secretly sent pics of their wife or GF to guys that know her, especially family members?

Anyone here secretly sent pics of their wife or GF to guys that know her, especially family members?

I also have this fetish -- not so much for the family member part. But would def enjoy hearing about how guys have shared their gfs/exes pics

Not secretly, but me and the wife sometimes tease one of my friends with nudes while he's working away.

I do a calendar of my wife's picstures every year for my shop guys.

Wife is in the dark but the guys finally know.

Nice

What are you going to do when they start fucking?

I work at your shop, remind me what the calendar looked like again?

A friend and I have shown each other pics of our wives on our phones a couple times. His wife and my wife are best friends. For his birthday, I sent him an email that just said, "Happy birthday bud" in the subject line, with a link to an imgur album. In the album, there were a couple shots of her ass in a thong, then several of her bare tits, a couple of bare ass, one of her in doggystyle position waiting to be fucked, then one of her masturbating with a vibrator, and finally one of her with my cock in her ass while she rubs her clit. Awaiting his return favor. He's trying to get some good ones taken.

He's married, so I don't think they will.

Maybe let it happen I guess if they both wanted it. Already done MMF with him,

The guys finally know because the subject of the calendar used to be a secret?

ha, gotta make sure you get some good ones back too

have before a couple times

Hey Kevin
Not secret, most the guys don't know my wife. They assumed it was random chick.

wife or gf? How'd it go?

I secretly send cock tributes, vids of me jerking off and cuming, dick pics and pics of those said girls with my cum on their Pic. They're all either my girl's friends or her family

wife, wife doesnt know but the guys loved seeing someone they know in XXX pics....they tend to starting commenting more on her FB and other pages...lol

Buddy of mine and I play golf once every couple months. The last three times we've played, we have made a bet on the last hole. Whoever has the fewest putts gets to see a nude pic of the other's wife. My putting has been clutch all three times. We keep increasing the stakes too, so first time, it was just a nude pic of her, so it showed her tits and you could kinda see pussy area. Second one was more graphic of her laying down legs spread. The last time was a pic of her sucking his cock. Wasn't a fan of seeing his cock, but she looked pretty damn good with one in her mouth.

haha, that's a great bet idea. Gotta remember that one

dirty teacher

nice,can we see?

Send to students or parents?

no, but I like blackmailing guys into taking/sending more pics of their girl without telling them. its a fun hobby.

Only dumbasses can be blackmailed.

Students.

Any of them taking some "special lessons" from her?

I only do it with dudes who are into it. if they're posting shit like this it's often a sign they like some mild cucking so they don't put up too much resistance when it happens. if they seem to genuinely not want it I'll move on to somebody else.

I think just me. She's great at oral lessons

Original OP here - I've done this with my wife and family members. We were at her parents house for Xmas, and her younger cousin (25) was telling her brother who had just gotten divorced that he needed to get on Tinder and Bumble to meet girls and said he hooks up all the time and girls send nudes etc. A couple weeks later, I asked the brother whether he had done it, and he had signed up too. I thought it would be hot to share pics of my wife, so set up a fake profile with a face pic that looked somewhat like her, but wasn't her. Ended up getting swiped right by both of them. Exchanged some messages and then sent more and more suggestive photos. Didn't care for the pics in return, but got off on both of them seeing her. The cousin has significantly better game I think. The brother was into her, and couldn't stop talking about how great her tits were, until I sent a pic of her pussy, and then that was the focus of the attention.

You got a brother to jerk it to his sister? Nice

Omg that Bush.

Moar

Indeed. I have to figure out some what of winding it down. "They" have been texting for a couple weeks now, and it's gotten progressively dirtier talk, but he's been asking her to meet up for drinks, so the charade can only go on so long. Also, I only have so many pics of her that I can send him that aren't completely recognizable either by furniture, background, etc.

I did find out that he has a kinky streak, but his wife was fairly prude, and he has his 20s to relive (he's 37, and the younger brother of my wife, who is 40).

thats an easy one. 'confess' that you've started dating somebody/are married and that you love having fun but need to keep it as a fantasy and you cant take it further.

you couldnt be a bigger cuck if you tried

Fuck user, that's great.

I love it. And love my teacher ass

Blindfold and let her bro fuck her. Meet at a motel or something

yeah it usually works.

they'll probably still run with it but it gives you the chance to either cut them loose or slow things down. 'I can only talk when he's alseep' or 'I cant take pics now, I'm not alone' work great.

What nationality is she? American women don't ever grow bush. Bitches.

How does the Sup Forums braintrust suggest I swing that? She doesn't know I'm doing this at all, and he thinks its a random. Believe me, I'm all ears, as I think it would be hot as hell.

stole pictures of a girl i studied abroad with, i have shown them to 4 other guys that were on the trip too

Mexican bitch

My cousin and I share pics of his wife and my gf. We all know each other. The girls don't know that we've seen them naked and doing depraved shit It's kind of hot tbh

hot. How'd you get your hands on them?

i got ahold of nudes of my mom - and I share them with former students of hers and men at the church where my dad is pastor.

That's Epic Bro, True Best Friends

you could find a way to get him on side (run with the married story but say its because your husband wants to share you).

unless shes' on board with anonymously fucking strangers you've got a very high chance of shit fucking up. I wouldn't bother personally.

Somewhat off topic, but related to the teacher story above and the tinder posts. Wife and I got divorced a few years ago, and I now use tinder as a primary way to meet women. Back in the fall, matched with the girl who taught my son kindergarten (he's in second grade now). Super hot 26 year old, who is apparently into older guys. She got off on the fact she had been my son's teacher too. More than once we met for a "parent teacher conference" and i banged her on her desk or bent over one of the little chairs that are in kindergarten classrooms. I've fucked her numerous times and cum in her before she leaves for school when she's spent the night at my place. I also got her to wear a skirt with no underwear and a buttplug when the school had its evening musical program. She had to stand for 30 minutes. She said it was excruciating (in a good way).

What kind of depraved shit?

after college lived with her for a bit, one night, part drunk, part horny, part crazy, i snuck in her room while she slept crawled to her phone, crawled back out, sent myself all the pictures she sent other guys and put the phone back

in retrospect that could have gone horribly wrong, but it didn't so all's well that end's well right?

i am happy i took them when i did, she has gotten kinda chubby now

Picking up where this user left off, you could convince her to do some roleplay or something, and gag her and put on headphones (very 50 shades, she could be into it), so she can't talk or hear anything, in addition to not seeing. Tie her down to a bed in a hotel. She'll think it's you, and you could just leave the door cracked, and 'tell' him to come in and fuck and then leave.

user's right though, very high probability of fuck up.

How many did you get? Any vids?

damn nicely done, man. Better view of the tits?

only one video and the quality is crap

and sure ;)

That's too bad about the vid, but awesome for sharing!

Hot af, would love to see that

Nothing too cray. Blowjobs, threesomes, spankings, bdsm, fucking, stripping

I'm really good friends with my wife's brother. On a few occasions I've shown him some pretty awesome pics as a joke. He always acts grossed out but he still looks.

no problem! always happy to share

here is the best part of the video

Wouldn't it be? Wife's got a great ass, slightly bigger side of things, but shapely still, Looks amazing in doggy style (both the brother and the cousin made that comment).

I'm curious if either of them ever thought of her sexually when they were younger. 3 year gap between the brother and her, cousin is 15 years younger. Any thoughts on a way I could bring that up to them without making it too suspicious? It's hard enough to write like a girl. I go back to texts my wife writes me when she's being flirty and use that sort of language.

What sort of awesome pics?

Impressive!

Definitely wish you had a non blurry bush shot

That's pretty sweet! I see what you mean about the quality :(

Seriously though, Thanks!

gods she had nice boobs then

I sent some to best friend who had a huge crush on her.

You're my hero
Enjoy

I used a burner phone to send a pic of my wife's tits to a coworker pretending it was a wrong number.

Lovley. Here some ass

That's awesome. Her coworker or yours? What did the coworker say?

Who should I send her to?

Tits related? If so, post moar.

My coworker. I said "thanks for last night Rob" (his name is JC). He said "you're welcome but I think you have the wrong number but thanks for the pic" I pretended to be embarrassed. He asked to see more and I sent him another. He told me the next day about how he jerked off to the pics.

Very related

Her tits are amazing.

That's so great. You should try it again with one of her co-workers or someone else that knows her.

Does JC know your wife? Did he have any other comments about her?

How easy to get a burner phone?

IDK but you should slip the idea into her head of being fucked by a stranger while blindfolded.

Once she agrees pretend to be her and arrange a meet up with the brother or cousin

Honestly, that part would be easy. She's very kinky and very submissive. I can bring it up like hot role play talk, and I'm positive she would be into it. If I do it enough times, would be pretty easy to get her to go along.

If I did it, do you think it would be best to leave the room altogether and go somewhere else, or find a place to hide in theroom, like in the closet?

He does know her but he has no idea it was her pics. He basically just talked about how he jerk off to the pics all the time.

You can get cheap track phones at most big box stores.

leave the room altogether, or arrange something where you're there wearing a mask (playing the husband angle.) set up a camera if you want, but hiding in a closet is just asking to be found out.

Just remember that:
-he might still recognise her if he cant see her face
-shit might go wrong accidentally (blindfold/headphones coming off due to fucking)
-he might just go rogue however much he says he'll play by the rules ahead of time. if he decides he wants to see her face not much you can do about it.

Do go on.

not family but had a tacobell emp come into the bathroom and touch my girl

I'd stay in the room. Just to make sure nothing gets too crazy.
Plus you'll get to see her get creampie by a family member lol

show us the pics of her op

Looks like she has a pretty nice body. Just a random dude who worked there?

Last pic I sent him

I love how perky they are, great size too. Would cum on/10.

I cum on them whenever I can.

fuck that's hot

You gotten any cumshot or titfuck pics of her?

Awesome so hot