Used to have 15 btc, now I have 8.5 cus I balled out on some chick like a dumbass

used to have 15 btc, now I have 8.5 cus I balled out on some chick like a dumbass.

I didnt sell at 20k and held till now. lost like 100k in value.

wat do

go back to turd farming, faggot

pump funfair

KYS obviously

Obviously just wait till it goes back up and onward to 100,000+. If you sell anytime soon you WILL regret it

This. Its not going to tank out and it will keep climbing in the end.

>filename
>LOGo

Just hodl

1BKQUFRAkfu9fxx
BHGEAweeqQXYqxnWeXL

Send me some OP, I’ll pray for your fortunes to return.

you are a fucking retard. save them until they jump back up in price

HODL until zero, while all the scammers and trade washers sell out and get rich.

the plan is to hodl but I feel like I just got punched in the gut. imagine having 100k in cash in front of you, then it goes up in flames. thats what happened already.

I mean thats your fault for not pulling the trigger the moment it started dropping from a super inflated high. Its too late now and is back to a normal price, just roll with it

im hoping it goes down low enough for me to buy a couple and then wait for it to go back up

Give up.

Give to me.

Kill yourself.

are a fem user

That shit will never go back up.

it'll never be as high as it was, but you can't say it'll never go back up

No one makes all the perfect trades, because no one can predict something so volatile perfectly.

Give em here and kys

learn to never spend money on ho's

i learned, now the only money ill spend is to bang hookers. no more bf gf shiz

If HODL was your plan when you bought in, then none of this should be bothering you since you were never going to sell anyway.

Maybe it was a bullshit plan.

If you were really planning to trade bitcoin you should always determine the precise conditions you’ll sell for a gain or sell for a loss before you put the trade on.

Otherwise you end up exactly where you are. You have no plan, no clue. Just a huge battle between fear and greed that will always have you make the wrong decision.

Here’s maybe a way to get out of this predicament. If you didn’t own bitcoin today, would you buy some?

If not, you should sell it all right meow.

>you can't say it'll never go back up

it'll never go back up

Give them to me

I would buy more but no fiat
think it will hit 1 mil in 3 years

>it will hit 1 mil in 3 years
Or every dumbass who invested can lose their investment

Hold

192XDFYVNv.cSUtnR6iHz.rAycG5gG.Zbx7jv

SELL SELL SELL, you are a godawful moron if you don't sell. Like holy shit, you didn't sell already?

Bitcoin mining is dying, Sup Forumsrother. Many regulations are inbound and taxes will be applied to miners because it counts as a mini company; government will kill you with 30% gains.
Electricity companies will also tax you because of the energy drainage and bitcoin was prospected to decay from 2018 onwards.

Sorry my shitty english.

You are infinitely stupid if you think it has the potential to hit 30k in 3 years, never mind 3mill. Time2sell