So did any of you other Sup Forumsros buy Elon Musk's "Not a Flamethrower"?

So did any of you other Sup Forumsros buy Elon Musk's "Not a Flamethrower"?

I did because I'm a fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2018/02/05/model-3-review-tesla-problems-fit-and-finish-munro-associates/
carbuzz.com/news/it-s-time-we-all-acknowledged-tesla-has-real-problems
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tesla-is-blowing-through-8-000-every-minute-amid-model-3-woes
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XThe Boring Company Flamethrower.TRS0&_nkw=The Boring Company Flamethrower&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You bought a $500 BBQ torch lol

Yes

you can get one from the hardware store for 1/10th the price

But it's one by the Boring Company

I have one too one sec

they haven't even shipped yet

How much is it?

Fuck smells burning

was 500 bucks. Sold out now

OP got cucked but at least you're supporting SpaceX and similar projects. Elon Musk is pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Tank is 3 bux
Flameguide is expensive 20 buxs
Cord is expensive 10 buxs

man i wish i could've, i'm broke as shit but i would have bough it to stroke gently while closing my eyes and having a pretend conversation with elon and he laughs at my jokes and is impressed by me

This is Musk’s bailiwick. Tesla thrives on selling a similar overpriced, underperforming product.

I mean it's a good investment to sell for WAY more in the future when/if SpaceX gets much much bigger.

O lmao

I need cord and I need paintball gun another 15-30 buxs

did you build that torch yourself?

What about THE CORE though?!

I can make an actual flamethrower with gasoline and a watergun. That thing is just a torch and doesn't "throw" flames

I never thought of that

China did but once I have other parts then yeah.

Harbor freight is fun

what about, like, actually investing in the company like a share is not even 500$

I have invested

Oh man, I was considering doing it. Can I ask how many stocks you have? What price did you buy in?

Elon musk is such a scammer lmao. When will the idiots that bought this product actually realise they literally bought a butane tank that looks like a gun for 500 dollars.

"hey guys if we sell 50,000 hats i'll make another monkey sink you can buy :) "

hes trolling himself for selling a joke of a product and morons are joking buying it too

cringe

Does it run on butane, propane or a mix of both? actual question

what did i just read user

literally 0 of that made sense

I'll give him props since he knows how to market to millennials. Being funny on twitter and shit

It makes sense if you keep up on Elon's tweets, he has this thing where he gets all frazzled about something and suddenly decides he's gonna fix the thing, and then two weeks later it's basically fixed or done. He said he was gonna market a flame gun. And he did.

I think Elon mask just ddos attacked me.

every millennial i know wants to bang him, he could market his actual shit and they would buy it and masturbate with it.

i honestly have no idea user.
It's just funny to me that a bunch of dumb 20-30 year olds are jerking off about buying a tank of gas strapped to a toy gun, basically.

No, I meant the way you typed it just seemed retarded. Elon just seems like a manchild though

oops
>i honestly have no idea user.
It's just funny to me that a bunch of dumb 20-30 year olds are jerking off about buying a tank of gas strapped to a toy gun, basically. meant for

I'm not that user though, I'm just interpreting what I think that guy wrote.
Well he's definitely mentally ill/autistic, so that would contribute. There's only so many times you can have your head bashed in til you start thinking funny.

tbh this whole thing with Elon reminds me of Tony Stark. young thirsty fanbase and futuristic tech CEO who isn't ugly.

I mean, I'm not gay but I'd fuck him so I can say I did to my grandchildren

The story of Elon Musk

>Become a freemason and get good connections
>Hire a bunch of indians to invent shit for you
>Take the credit

>"He's such a genuuiss!!!"

Modern day Thomas Edison. A fraud.

I find it funny people are buying them at all; a lot of his fans are leftists with anti-god complexes and that usually goes hand in hand with opposing the second amendment, so why the hell are they buying flaming guns? There's better things they could spend their loans on.

Why does it matter to you what people want to use their disposable income on you poorfag

How long's your arm bro that's a helluva reach

>Modern Day Thomas Edison
/thread

You can fill a super soaker with gasoline and get a similar result for less than $20

better result actually. one that actually resembles WWII flammenwerfers. They werf flammens

Autism I'd assume, which isn't a bad thing. he has a fair few qualifications but a lot of his ideas are just plane fucking stupid if you understand physics and shit.

Like the earth to earth rockets.
nice meme
hyperloop
nice meme

has he ever claimed to be an inventor though, don't twist his words user. He is just an investor, somewhat smart person and an innovator. We do need people like him to actually progress the world forward. He has a lot of good ideas but a lot of really stupid ones.

idk it's a little dangerous arming normies who're borderline retarded with a flame thrower. It's just going to cause them to hurt themselves which = more strain on health systems around the world.
I'm not saying they can't, it's just stupid.

they're buying them because they're retarded millennials.

He said whoever doesn't want to buy it don't buy it haha. It's just a torch that's why it's not a flamethrower.

Flamethrower spits fire ;)

Incomings fires ftw

tfw this is true

elons flame thrower is like, a high pressure gas rather than a liquid.

It's basically an oversized butane torch, chefs might use that shit.

if you want an actual flame thrower you'd have to have a liquid fuel

>so I can say I did to my grandchildren
I laughed heartily. I think Elon made a cameo in Iron Man too.
He's not bad looking, he's a bit unusual in the face and always looks like he's about to cry, but he's very cute in comparison to the guy faces I normally see. Course he did get hairplugs, that helps.

Good night flamethrower.

Doesn't explain his twice ousting from companies while on vacations.

Thanks, I'm very tall.

But he's thinking about it, which is important. I mean people thought planes were stupid and wouldn't work. Ha, big metal tin in the sky, wings don't even move, how's it gonna do the thing. It does the thing because now we have the science knowledge that showed us how to make it work.
Hyperloop could very well work one day, we just can't fathom it right now.

I'd fuck Elon and I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. Dude is handsome af

Yeah I know. That's how progress happens, but a lot of his ideas are still none the less silly. It's good what he's doing, like I said in the other post, we need people like him to help the world progress.

I like to imagine SpaceX was run like that one scene in Ideas Man where Sam and Nick are tossing like a chicken tender (?) back and forth as a talking stick and shouting random ideas for start up companies. So it's Elon at the head of the table and people are throwing out ideas and he's like "yes, it's a loop, it's hyper. Good work guys." and then he tenderly kisses each staff member like tosh does, except the women.

That shit can be modded to make a bigger flame, I of course have no idea how. But it's certainly do-able.

Just when i thought /b couldn't possibly get any god damn dumber, this thread comes along and surprises me. Thank you, thread.

I just bought a flamer for 200 at lowes around 2 weeks ago. (It's easier and faster to melt the fucking snow than to snow blow it. A flamer is also easier for me to service since I can do so in my basement instead of going out to the un-heated garage)

LOL your fucks just paid for his big ego to launch his Tesla into space today.

Its a fucking propane torch.

Liar, Tesla is superior and just because you poor saggy ass can't afford one, doesn't give you the right to rip on the future of automobiles.

And the winner for most used sex toy goes to....
Elon Musk!

Are the boring company ones propane? Weird. The one I got at lowes was ethanol/gasoline based

bgr.com/2018/02/05/model-3-review-tesla-problems-fit-and-finish-munro-associates/
carbuzz.com/news/it-s-time-we-all-acknowledged-tesla-has-real-problems
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tesla-is-blowing-through-8-000-every-minute-amid-model-3-woes
Meanwhile, you can buy a reliable electric car from half-a-dozen other automakers including Toyota.
I drive a Lexus, you fanboy faggot.

You don't even wanna know what kinda payload I'd do on a silicon doll of auschwitz mode Elon.

>0-60 In 1.9 seconds
>underperforming

Sure kid.

Fuck it, dude. There were only 20,000 of them. They're sold out now.

Sell that shit for $5,000+ on ebay before they make more.

I doubt they will, they'll probably move onto the next thing if they keep selling merch to fund Boring. They did hats, then flamethrowers (ish), what could be next? They always write "limited edition" too, so what is the point of two generations of something which is already causing problems with shipping.

I don't know, m8. It's still worth a lot more than OP(or you) paid for it. I'm about to go look if there already is one on Ebay, I guarantee there is, people are smart like me... brb

yup, they are. Even the hats are going for hundreds of dollars.

$10,000 motherfucking dollars, for a "flamethrower", dude. Whoever bought one is smart as fuck.

Hmm, I was going to buy 3 of them but I wasn't sure if I could sell them on ebay since they are a flame thrower no matter what the label says.

I didn't want to risk being stuck with $1500 of toys.

You dun goofed. ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XThe Boring Company Flamethrower.TRS0&_nkw=The Boring Company Flamethrower&_sacat=0

I wish I had the money to buy one. Also, my bad, not $10,000, that's what the meta data read on Google search. But the "Buy it now" is all for $3-4000.

ITT: OP is the only one here that fucking bought it

kek

Great, now if only the actual TSLA stock will perform the same way. :V
Man and on top of that, a few lucky people who ordered the hats directly from x.com got or are gonna get a tour of the boring tunnel and ride the equipment, etc, that's p sweet.

Lol, but he can throw that thing on ebay and make a few thousand.

Not really, I have no regrets, I do other shit that makes money. You don't have to hit every ball to get a home run, right?

It's the most metrosexual "flamethrower" ever.

1-2 foot flame.You blew it OP. Next step is sucking actual cocks.

That's true.

That's why Elon renamed it to "Not a Flamethrower" to "avoid" the customs issues

"Temperature Enhancement Device" was his 2nd choice for the new name

you'd never make back that price, I wonder if people are actually buying them? I'm gonna look under completed listings on ebay to see.
Holy shit, 45 bids on a 350$ boring hat lmao
No flamethrowers are closed yet tho...

Give it a little, I guarantee you someone scoops them up. It might take awhile, as does most sales. And I don't know who the fuck would pay that much for a hat, lol.

you underestimate what the rich (or children of the rich) spend their money on.

>not a flamethrower
as if that would stop them. that's even more suspicious, especially in a box as big as it would need to be.
"temperature enhancement device" is much better because it sounds like some terrible engrish chinese product

My boss drives a Tesla, shits dope af

Well have you sucked him off for a test drive yet

What is this gay shit?

Then do it faggot. Post results.

You sir are king faggot

eat pussy, fag

I do?