My bf ignores me

My bf ignores me.
My friends love going to the club and I had fun when I joined.

Should I sleep with random guys?

that escalated quickly

kek, it really did

Tits or gtfo

I had a lot of guys hitting on me and it made me feel good.
Kinda annoyed with Bf just completely ignoring me and my needs.

you're thinking too small. you should fuck buildings.

that'll show him.

Just fucking break up with him, slag

actually made me lol

I can not with current living conditions.

Lol dumb cunt brake up with him u sleezeee

Yeah break up with him if he tries to win you back good for him if not you can fuck whoever guilt free

why not?

Then shut the fuck up. You're useless.

Yes you can, asshole. Hes your boyfriend not your husband.

Why would you cheat on him, just break up and do whatever without being scummy

Lol, I will hit on anything (under 150lbs) with a wet hole at the club. Don't be to excited about it. Maybe try talking to your boyfriend and let him know that your sick of him ignoring you and if he doesn't stop break up with him and then fuck around. Don't be a cunt and cheat on him, that's cowardly at least dump the poor sap first.

don't all fags sleep with random guys?

user has no place else to go and just wants to be a whore

yeah so why would cheating on him if you live together be a better idea? You know it will just blow up in our face and you maybe want it to so you don't have to break up. However that is extremely cowardly and all your relationships will fail if you treat them like this

JUST TALK TO YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND ABOUT HIM IGNORING YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOT OH MY GOD THIS BETTER BE FUCKING BAIT WHAT A DUMB FUCKING BITCH JESUS

that nigga is balls deep in side bitch pussy

I have money invested in living situation that financially I can not lose.
He literally won't even talk to me lol..
It's barely a relationship

For his sake I fucking hope so

kek under 150 what do you carry a scale around. Bitches love when you weigh them at the club

why not just tell your boyfriend that you feel ignored and if he doesn't change then dip him. There's no need to cuck him.

This.

Also you're a worthless cunt op.

Your boyfriend ignores you. Your reaction to this is to have a bunch of random dudes shove their penises inside of your holes. Now, normal people would end the relationship they are not happy being a part of and go find one that suits them better, But not you. No way, that'd make way too much goddamn sense.

With your fucking logic you are luck Sup Forums is even speaking to you

Holy shit. If you're on the lease, then he can't kick you out. Break up with him and start bringing guys home. Stop being so fucking useless. This is the 21st century. Start acting like a human being instead of a dog.

ITT: newfags taking the bait

Talk to him or leave him then hit the club. Think of your integrity you fucking bitch. Just cos he's a cunt don't stoop to his level or maybe he's going through something he doesn't feel comfortable discussing with you yet... so talk to him.

Oh yeah tits or gtfo

in this post newfag thinks he is an oldfag

Jesus dude chill

Hey look the king is here ^_^

To be honest I'm a sociopath and I really have no real care about people or relationships.

I wouldn't regret it either. I feel it's funny how mad Sup Forums gets though

You need to sleep with as many guys as possible. You need to take as much random semen down your throat and up your pussy and ass as possible. You need to get a reputation with all the guys and girls in town that you are the biggest slut and easiest lay who has absolutely no loyalty to any man and would make a terrible wife and mother because she puts her unsatisfied thirst to get pounded like an alley cat in heat above anything of importance in her life.

That will totally show your boyfriend what a mistake he’s making by ignoring you.

This, wtf Sup Forums you fucking group of beta orbiting cunts.

And how does the fact that you've sent nude photographs of yourself to random dudes on Steam in exchange for both games and nearly worthless Steam trading cards fit into all this?

Lol obviously I do not walk around with a scale, funny imagery however. I suppose what I meant to say is as long as she's not a fatter than my taste allows for.

I do 150 bicep curls so I just see if I can pick her up with one hand

I feel sorry for your testes, user. Unless you're packing hella ACTN-3 and have been training for decades, you're going to regret doing that many androgens.

Kek, I'll have to try this.

yes

You're so cool.

Obvious bait

Wow, OP I found someone with logic just as dumb as yours, make tard babies and cheat on each other with ppl you find in the club

only if he can curl her with one hand

Fucking cheat on him you dumb bitch, you will anyway on x or whatever the fuck you’re taking and some guy tickles your twat.

sociopaths don't call themselves sociopaths, not sure what i expected on Sup Forums tho

I just call myself crazy

You're mental if you think everyone with anti personality disorder is completely oblivious to their condition.

It's antisocial personality disorder, you dumb faggot

so your crazy if you think crazy people don't think they are crazy?

this is the dumbest thing i've ever read

samefag

But seriously OP. Girls like you are the reason the patriarchy exists.

Stop acting like a useless whore and start acting like a person who actually has agency over their life or you're going to end up 32 with a beta cuck husband who you can never look in the face during sex.

you can't read

I can't hear you over my associate's degree in anti-nuclear particle biophysician's assistant

told you he couldn't read b

ITT: Obvious bait and gullible idiots

you're making it obvious you've no idea how Sup Forums works

ITT: people who are extremely bored

I wrote the QSS Scripts that fund Mr Sup Forums himself

Not so fast wheat grass, that was me.

(Me)
No shit?

I am me, though.

Maybe your penis is too small for him