youtube.com/watch?v=9WNTgZWuuCo&index=2&list=PLDqnb5XvrHYDfhToqpFNOOEH-sRYxg43c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I quit 7 months ago bro
after trying to quit over an over for years
you have to find another vice for the first few months
gum, toothpicks, candy etc anything to sate the oral fixation
keep yourself too busy to smoke
I believe in you user

Duh by smoking that sweet sweet tobacco. That rush of nicotine.

Thanks for the advice, I've been biting my cheeks up pretty bad all day. gum would definitely help

I vape in shame in the privacy of my own corner of the basement.

Avoid any nicotine. Gum or chew will only keep you addicted. I believe in you user.

Suck some dicks?

Try a vape or e cig my dude. I quit about two months ago and they really help my cravings. Also twizzlers > gum imo

I mean nicotine gum.

i was thinking about getting a juul but i figured id be too embarrassed to use it in public

either exercise and be super healthy for a while or eat a ton of junk food/sugar/candy/fast food for a while. i would hold off on anything involving other drugs/alcohol/marijuana

Think about that pack sitting at the store. Just waiting for you to buy it. You know the brand. That smell when you open it.

nicotinic acid, take 500 mg a day till you don't care anymore

Cocaine

Smoked for 13 years. Was up to 2 packs a day. I quit a little over two weeks ago after reading Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. I am super cynical.. and was like "yeah no fucking way a book could get to me quit lol" but sure enough here I am... Basically had no cravings and have been ecstatic over being a non smoker now. If you want to quit you'll read that damn book.

reminds of today, i was having a huge craving and my gps had me turn on a street named marlboro

youtube.com/watch?v=9WNTgZWuuCo&index=2&list=PLDqnb5XvrHYDfhToqpFNOOEH-sRYxg43c

quit coke on new years

sounds pretty interesting actually

Best ten dollars I ever spent. I've started running and shit too. It's honestly incredible how brainwashed you become as a smoker and don't realize it. It feels good to be free man. I wish you luck. Literally anyone can do it and there is nothing special or different about you. Buy the book and read it. I know I sound like a shitty infomercial but I can't explain how happy I am now and I owe that man's book everything

I'll have to order a copy, how long did it take for your cravings to go away?

I'm not exaggerating I didn't get any after. What I would get is certain instances where I'd think how I'd normally light a cigarette like driving or having a coffee and I'd just have to correct myself and retrain my brain. Which is few and far between. After you read the book keep it around to reference it. I'd suggest smoking while reading too btw... The book even says so. That's you're call though. It's what I did.

This

that was my first cigarette

pull your fingernails off with pliers and post flicks... its the only way

how do i get my gf to quit? her ass wants to switch to vaping but is too lazy to get one.

vaping is fucking stupid and i'd rather she not

This is the best way to get a buzz after not smoking for five years.

stop smoking so much dick this gives her mixed signals

break up with her

same boat here, jsut trudge through it,
it takes 2 weeks to get nicotine out of your system
you can doeet.

start chewing on ice every crave

i don't. shit's nasty and makes me feel nauseous most of the time

Drink tea, chew normal (not nicotine) gum, toothpicks. Look up the list of changes that your body goes through as nicotine and all of that nasty shit leaves your body and follow it so you can give yourself physical improvements to look forward to (bIoodflow to gums returning to normal, improved lung function, etc) If it applies to you, Avoid things like weed and alcohol that might make you want to smoke until you get your cravings under control. Preoccupy yourself with a hobby, learn an instrument or draw or something that helps occupy your hands. Hang in there user, you’ll be glad you stopped.

Also the ice chewing tip is good, I used to chew ice like crazy and that helped.

Start a new addiction. I reccomend crocodil.

Let her vape for a little. I quit for my gf and I'd failed at quitting plenty before. Vaping let's you taper down the Nicotene so that you can actually quit forever. Then again girls are fucjing stupid and she'll prolly think vaping is too much work so good luck

Ignore this nigga. Cigarettes are good for you. Nicotine improves brain activity with healthy plaque and raises blood pressure, so your heart gets a good workout.

So puff away.

correct

DONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO ITDONT FUCKING DO IT DONT FUCKING DO IT

and after awhile you'll wonder why it was so hard in the first place (like.... 8 months later)

Stay awesome OP. i'm rooting for you.

Nicotine patches dog. I've used them twice successfully. Would have only needed them once, but I'm retarded and started smoking again after almost 7 years. Just get the first stage/step or whatever they call em. Wear the patch every day for 2 weeks. After that, the cravings are only in your head.

no seriously.... just dont fucking smoke. that sound so easy but its the hardest thing youll deal with for the next few months.

you're a fucking loser and you will never stop smoking cuz you a beta fagg0ot

See
We miss you.

weed

then lsd

repeat one or two times.

impressively efficient.

You don't. You just get better at dealing with it

juuling in public is a lot less gay than you might think. i dont smoke anything, but when i see people using a juul i dont think much of it, but when i see people vaping i cringe

sorry about your day. feel better champ.

Stuff your face until you're 350 pounds, like all people that quick smoking to get healthier.

With time. You have to accept that you're going to feel like shit for the first couple of weeks. But it will gradually get better from there.

I quit just over a year ago and no longer have any cravings.

Move to NYC where cigs are like $10 a pack. You will quit.