Do you respect women?

Do you respect women?

I don't respect objects

only the ones i wanna bang

I don't truly respect anyone until they prove loyalty and intelligence
>women

I cum in my cousins food do take that as you will.

>do you respect women
Lol u implying women deserve respect

I don't respect groups of people per se. Individuals can and sometimes do earn my respect, regardless of their sex.

Nonwithstanding the above I also consider the male population spineless faggots and the female popluation simply despicable.

I respect them about as much as they respect themselves

respect is earned, until then all people are equally worthless.

High five.

I respect everybody. Beheaving in a rude manner is fucking tiring and makes people more inclined to unrespect you.
There is no reason to be unrespectful, Even if they are rude to you, asume it is because they are having a bad day andjust ignore their nagging; just keep living your life. They have too many other people to bother anyway.

Is easier in every aspect to respect everybody. Except if your own internal demons demands retribution and pain, a need that comes from withing your insecuritie. On that case, blame yourselves.

Some may EARN my respect. Those have been VERY few. If have a mentality of "respecting" woman then be prepared to go fucking insane. So HELL NO. They make my pee pee happy tho.

Depends on the woman

Definitely

I would like to point out that respect and respectful behavior are not the same.
(Eg. I don't know you, user, thus I per definitionem do not respect you, but my repsonse was put in a respectful manner.)

shouldnt you be making the next lwiay video felix?

Oh, yes, my bad. You are right. For default we should behave in a respectful manner. But 'not respecting someone' should mean a change in beheaviour somehow, isn't? That's what I was trying to say, that we should have a respectful behaviour always, because is easier for everybody. Even more to one self.

I agree. Yet as a potential argument I will add that my - by all intents and efforts - respectful manners are to hide the fact that my true respect is hard to achieve.

Regardless, acting respectfully is a lost art. It should be brought back, for all our sake. (And I still despise most combinations of human societal groups.)
>No fedoras were worn while typing this response.

Women are people
Sexy people but still people
Most are idiots and or shitty
Some are good people who deserve respect

I don't respect people in general.
You're all a bunch of selfish assholes.

stupid chink slut.

i thought only white women were this dumb, but chinese are too.

good thing japanese, vietnamese, korean arent as dumb as this chink.

absolutely I do

I used to cum in my female roommate's yogurt the night before and watch her eat it the next morning.

I call the former "respect", the latter "consideration". Everyone starts with "consideration" points (and can lose even them by being a shitstain), but you have to earn your "respect" points.

Fair enough.

I don't respect myself let alone anyone else.

If I had any respect I would not be here on Sup Forums with a hard cock.

No, but I don’t respect men either.

Respect is earned not given. So it depends on the woman.

This due knows what's up...

hol' up...