What is the meaning behind this?

What is the meaning behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM
youtu.be/SmtMeEK_lsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

How fitting the king of cucks endorses her when her own party is starting to jump ship

trump is literally hitlere

LITTLE

WHITE

DICKS

It's been subtly confirm that Hillary has been paying people to support her.

>subtly confirm

a.k.a - straight from your ass.

>Hillary Supporter

Well Bill did cuck Hillary, of course Louis is gonna support her

THREAD IS MINE NOW

Okay, Boris.

There are people in Hollywood who say they're for her, but I know they're voting for Trump.

youtu.be/SmtMeEK_lsQ

He mention how someone offered him money to support Hillary. If they are paying youtuber there is no reason why they wouldn't actors.

Jesus Christ, I knew Louis was a cuck, but seeing him so amped up to talk about voting for this lying, two-faced, criminal bitch really solidified this for me. Louis really needs to stay away from politics and stick to his comedy since that's what he's best at. "If you're voting for Hillary you're a grown-up, if you're voting for Trump you're a sucker, if you're not voting at all, you're an asshole." Are you fucking joking? Speaking of Louis being a cuck, does anyone have that picture of Louis's face with a black hand around it? It fits perfectly in this situation.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's depressing, isn't it? I've lost respect for so many entertainers because of this election. I can understand not voting for Trump because you disagree with his policies or you think he's douchebag. But knowing what we now know about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, how could you possibly support her?

Who would you vote for that isn't lying and two faced? Given how fucking retarded most voters are, you can't get elected without playing the game on some level. Even Sanders panders constantly. As for the criminal thing, she did the same thing with the blackberry that a ton of other politicians did, and nobody gives a fuck about that. It was a petty distraction to convince retards like you that an email fuck up makes her some sort of devil woman when you don't even understand what she did or what the consequences were. You are the child he's implying you are, as it turns out.

>But knowing what we now know about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, how could you possibly support her?

Because they think Trump is worse? It's not hard to understand.

>It's depressing, isn't it? I've lost respect for so many entertainers because of this election.

What you're saying is you've lost respect for people that don't hold your opinion. Which team are you on, red or blue?

>My evidence is a youtube video....

kek

>240 years of fathers
>not knowing that James Buchanan was a life-long Bachelor
>not knowing that our FIRST PRESIDENT George Washington never had kids
>not knowing James K. Polk never had kids
>not knowing Warren Harding never had kids
>not knowing Andrew Jackson never had kids

wew lad

>He mention how someone offered him money to support Hillary. If they are paying youtuber there is no reason why they wouldn't actors.

2 rupees have been deposited into your account!

Actually, there's a lot more to it than she just deleted some emails from a private server. You would know that if you ever stopped hating those you disagree with long enough to listen to what they have to say.

>she may be a conniving criminal cunt, but those are all positive qualities for a leader
wew

Smart man

welp, she's got the cuck vote all sealed up now.

He's right though. Sorry you're so buttblasted.

i have the original

Nah, I agree with that guy. Too many people have that "lol I'm right" attitude without any sort of rebuttal or facts

>but those are all positive qualities for a leader

But those are the exact qualities you look for in a politician, it's literally their job to lie.

He thinks everything he says is the word of god, with this false self deprecating bullshit personality

Thank you for Correcting The Record. $0.10 has been deposited into your account.

>But those are the exact qualities you look for in a politician
Deception isn't a bad quality, but it has to be for the good of the country. Hillary does it for the banks only

That's not what I said she did. But the gist of it is that they had government issues blackberry's with secure emails linked to them. Blackberry's could only have one email assigned to them at the time, which meant you'd need two, one for the secure line and one for your personal. She had a private server, and thought she'd be fine just using the one. She was wrong, and it was foolish, but if you think it's much more insidious than that you simply want to believe it. A bunch of other politicians did it, and nobody gives a fuck. Granted, she was getting stuff with higher sensitivity, but to me, of all the issues you could be criticizing her for, this one is the most retarded.

Christ, I can't wait for all of you CTR shills to fuck off after this election ends. That user isn't buttblasted at all, he just lost respect for Louis because Louis acted like a smug prick.

of course you would

Expecting mature or even coherent rebuttals and facts on Sup Forums is a bit shortsighted I think.

cute

if 1-4 i vote for trump
if 5-9 i vote for hill

>HAHAHAHAHA SHILLS HAHAHA AMIRITE GUYS? HAHAHAHA!!!

>She was wrong, and it was foolish, but if you think it's much more insidious than that you simply want to believe it.

You can't possibly be this naïve. Do you also believe Donald Trump, WikiLeaks and FBI Director James Comey work for the Russians?

>there's a lot more to it than she just deleted some emails from a private server
There really isn't. I say this as a republican (but not a trump supporter). If she was some rank-and-file grunt at the pentagon she would be in prison, but obviously that isn't the case. The issue was breaking recordkeeping protocol via a private email server. Deleting the emails, regardless of whether they contained classified information, is not a crime nor a breach of procedure.

>I say this as a republican (but not a trump supporter)
le cuckservative pls leave

Trump is certainly worse than Hillary, but shilling for either of them is pretty low.

>There really isn't. I say this as a republican (but not a trump supporter).
You neo-cuckservatives are just as sickening as democrats. You should all be gassed.

Nice

>Deleting the emails, regardless of whether they contained classified information, is not a crime nor a breach of procedure.
she deleted them after she was subpoena'd. evidence obstruction

>Good job Boris! You get bread tonight.

$0.05

>rich corporate whore celebrity in it for Clinton

Nah, really?

I can't wait to drink your tears when Trump wins. Soon all of you shills will be unemployed.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened the Clinton case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

Hillary Clinton is going to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time. She will be forced to flee the country to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

>implying you even understand what a neo-con is
Trump isn't a conservative. He doesn't give a fuck about conservative values or conservative institutions. No republican who actually gives a shit about what their party stands for is voting for him.

Evidence of what? They have to prove there was a crime to prove that she destroyed evidence. Deleting emails after being subpoenaed to appear at a House Committee (not federal charges) is not a crime.

1-9 I vote for Hillary

OHH FUCK

>Evidence of what? They have to prove there was a crime to prove that she destroyed evidence. Deleting emails after being subpoenaed to appear at a House Committee (not federal charges) is not a crime.

the leak is coming friend

>for months thousands of people defended Trump and made Trump memes without any funding
>out of nowhere some random rich faggot pops onto reddit and starts talking about funding Trump supporters
>you CTR shills latch onto this and start claiming Trump supporters are paid off
Palmer Luckey is either a fucking retard who wanted to take credit for shit he didn't do or he's a Clinton backed false flag. Either way, you would have to be fucking retarded to think Trump supporters are paid by him.

Hmm...

PRAISE KEK

>"I enjoy it while men of color penetrate my wife while I watch in the corner"

what did louis CK mean by this

Nothing is coming. If they had anything to drop they would have done so last weekend, so this week's news cycle would pick it up.

I can't believe you shills are still posting that bullshit. Palmer Luckey was a Trojan horse and you know it. When he bullshitted on /r/TheDonald he was instantly called out and since then hasn't done anything.

this is disgusting

Even though I'm voting for Hillary, I still find that funny.

I think that Death Camps for people with red hair are a bad idea. Am I a petty person for thinking less of people who don't share this 100% subjective opinion with me?

>False flag!
>deflect!
>ignore!
>lalalalalala! I can't hear you!

>mfw that guy who looked like him on Narcos got savagely killed

>Trump wins
Hahahahahaha!
>Soon all of you shills will be unemployed.
Yup, the economy will go down the shitter if Trump is elected.

You both seem pretty buttblasted to me.

Wow, just go ahead and elect Ted Bundy. Literal psycho that was able to convince everyone around him that he was charming and normal until he got caught. Oh, and he even had a female fanbase even though it was clear as day he was a fucking serial killer.

>TRUMP! You grab her by the pussy, I'm going to block the door and finish jerking off!

You seem to be a retard who thinks it's okay for someone to act like a condescending prick as long as they preach the "right" message.

>Speaking of Louis being a cuck, does anyone have that picture of Louis's face with a black hand around it? I
I literally thought of finding that pic to post next to my comment.
kek

You guys are being fucking retarded. It's like you're only just realizing that the TV/Film industry is entirely dominated by liberal kikes. It's seriously career suicide for any of these people to have republican ideals let alone support Trump. They've all known this for decades. There's no way in hell this guy's even thinking about that shit especially since he lost tons of money recently. You guys need to realize they're mostly garbage people

but louis ck isn't a politician, i can't trust he knows what he's cucking about

Trump and Clinton are terrible Princes and are therefore, bad leaders.

Can someone post that Louis CK pasta? It always makes me laugh.

>memes
jokes
you don't just 'make a meme', user. they made jokes.

mfw I am a single father. So is this fuck seriously a cuck? I thought it was a eme since I never watch his shit

>this lying, two-faced, criminal bitch
Trump literally lies more than 70% of the time and has been convicted of federal crimes. You need to find new arguments.

What a fake asshole--I've heard him say some heinous mysogynist shit on Opie and Anthony millions of times.

WHICH EPISODES WE NEED THOSE DELETED NOW

Good for him. I certainly hope he's enlisted his daughters to fight against drumpfs slav hordes.

>Deleting the emails, regardless of whether they contained classified information, is not a crime nor a breach of procedure.

Do you even obstruction of justice, bro?

I hope you'll be a man of your word, user, that's literally a message from God.

MAGA

>Trump literally lies more than 70% of the time
literally false
>has been convicted of federal crimes
literally false

Nice.
I want more childfree presidents. Not dumb bitches who are okay with their husband sticking cigars in random twats and who pop out babies to prove how not gay they are. Christ.

>cuck ascends to honorary bull
le pottery

All you have to do is google these things. Just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean the facts don't exist.

>Google 'Trump federal crime'
>Trump Allegations
>Trump accused
>Trump accused
>Washingtonpost: Did Trump violate federal law?

lol, the desperation is palpable

Is this cuck gonna deport himself when Trump wins?

Federal housing discrimination laws, idiot. And if you think accusations mean nothing then Hillary hasn't done anything wrong, right? I mean, this new email things is literally nothing at this point, but Trump is due in court in 6 weeks over allegedly raping a 13 year old child.

WATCH THE VIDEO HE STARTS GOING INTO HILARY AFTER 2:20 SECONDS.

HES SETTING IT UP FOR A BIT
STOP ASSUMING HES A KEK YOU IDIOTS
i dont understand why you guys associate him with a cuck. you guys are out of control

I cannot fucking wait until this shit election is over and I don't have to hear about that kike Trump or that lizard whore Hillary every five seconds from you fucking losers.

That felt really scripted desu

But it's just going to get worse. Do you not realize this is just the beginning of the greatest civil divide since 1860?

That's why it's okay to destroy public property.