Pictured is a map of places in the US ranked from high -> ok -> bad -> awful tier. Debate me

Pictured is a map of places in the US ranked from high -> ok -> bad -> awful tier. Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincetown,_Massachusetts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this map based on?

Cost of living, political alignment, and variety of things to do.

imma bump you OP while i get a map ready

>Texas nearly all green

wew lad

California is equl to fucking Albama? Have you ever even been in either of those states?

Twin Cities in Minnesota should be a red dot.

I have, and they're both not worth buying a home in. California is disgustingly overpriced and Alabama is a toxic negroid wasteland.

>tfw I'm right next to the cucked part of Virginia

Why do people always say NoVa is terrible?

If anything, SoVa is awful.

I lived there for 5 years. It just became overpriced compared to the rest of the state and the traffic/crashes on 95 was terrible. I should have made it clear in the OP that this map was about general quality of life.

Also the majority of Clinton supporters in the state are in NoVa.

You missed a green spot around Oxford, Mississippi.

Fuck you, Eastern Colorado is the best you fucking cuck.

t. Californian in Denver

Yep thats pretty spot on for TN.

>Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are green

I assume this isn't based on "muh whiteness" since you don't rank Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Iowa and West Virginia as high.

Thank you for making north Louisiana green, Noone ever recognizes our superiority to Acadiana.

Racial makeup doesn't really play into my rankings very heavily. I ranked the rust belt so low because of poor public services and industrial collapse.

Maine is very based even though they voted for Cruz (fraud desu). I lived in Patten for a year and it was like living in a medieval european village against the base of Mt Katahdin.

What in the actual fuck could Scranton, PA EVER have done to you? It's a city of 100,000 people, it's fucking nothing. And, as somebody who lives 20-30 minutes outside of Wilkes-Barre, it's really not that bad. pretty conservative for a city, comfy, and it's got some cool people. The only thing wrong with it is the fucking accents.

Circle around Atlanta should be smaller.

Its only ITP thats bad. Everywhere is is God's country. (We also elected Trump by 75% in the primaries)

spot on my mayne

The red zone I live in is completely correct.

>NOTHING but sprawl and offices taking up an entire valley so large it's visible from space
>looks like a scene from The Road in the winter

That place drains your soul. It is a monument to poor planning.

Aight i did it. I happen to think most of America is pretty good tee bee ach

Ok, and so?

what contributes to the two-toned idaho?

And Kentucky? What do you like about that state?

Pretty much this. NoVa is shit. I drive there sometimes to see my family and can't help but notice the overwhelming amount of Clinton and Sanders signs

Kansas City and Tampa are okay.

Mormons and boring small towns in the south. You have that in the panhandle too but the scenery is there to balance it out. Farragut for life.

a 52 year old man from the middle of nowhere giving his opinion about which states he likes cause they're Real Americaâ„¢

>industry still limping along
>voted for Trump
>hicks are fun to be around usually
>Lexington and Louisville are there if you want to get your fix of city comforts

>Maryland
>red

shit map tbqh famalam

i'm finishing my bachelors in portland OR bb

Well you pretty much got my home state of NC right OP. Based McCrory is doing his part to keep us from becoming a leftist shithole. I hope he gets re-elected.

your state isnt big enough to offset baltimore. sorry m8.

It's called not living in Baltimore, DC, or their suburbs where all the niggers are. The rest of the state, especially the along the bay and the eastern shore are based.

That doesn't change your gun laws and C- to D grade infrastructure throughout.

I'm so sorry fate has landed you there.

>implying Baltimore represents the whole state

You have mostly the right Idea for Colorado. But you should really indicate that Colorado Springs and most of eastern planes that are outside of Denver, Pueblo and their suburbs can be just as based as the mountains/west slope.

Do you understand what the term "state law" means? Baltimore has little to do with Maryland's corruption and disorder.

Literally remove Baltimore and Prince Georges County and Maryland is high tier...

Indeed, sir. Indeed.

>He doesn't understand that Montgomery and Howard county exist.

>tfw nearly all of my state is green
>tfw I don't go out enough to confirm if it's actually good or if he's just not gone to Indiana
Thanks!

You're alright, corn nigger.

So basically every big city is bad and rural is good?

slight change to your original, salt lake is degenerate af but the rest is family values land

SLC is completely tolerable to live in. You don't have slutwalks or anything, just some blacks and college kids.

I'm a car nigger. Live in Indianapolis.
Did you guys see the race?
It was pretty nice, that winner was unexpected.

I did, good shit. It wasn't enough to get my mind off that highway robbery at Monaco though.

You an SLC guy? I live in St. George and every time I visit SLC it just seems like bitter exmos and gay bars, maybe I'm wrong though

I've got an Army buddy living near Hill AFB that I visit from time to time.

>Tampa in red

Salt Lake is literally the gayest city in America.

Yes, even more than San Francisco.

nigga, please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincetown,_Massachusetts

i know it isnt a "city", but its the gayest place in the country.

as a resident of the west willamette valley, i would like to point out

FUCK PORTLAND

OP, California is red. your map is good in my book.

Why do so many people hate on Connecticut

We are a good state we didn't do nothing!!!!!

Seriously we arent that bad, were like one of the few decent places to live in the US

cmon m8

bridgeport is one of the worst cities nobody knows about, your govt is corrupt af (see: malloy's election), its expensive as shit, its NYC-lite, and you constantly elect libs

>Portland
>awful

Spot on, user.

My position is compromised. Requesting localized bombing on my position. Tell my waifu Barnette I love her.

OKLAHOMA IS BEST STATE

will he survive trannybathroomgate?

I like Rhode Island.......

97378 here

just move out of town. its great here, man

Nah, is better. Fuck Memphis.

no, your whole state is a trailer park with a few highways in the middle

This is basically all major cities in red.

What is it with burgers and hating their cities?

Yeah, point taken.
I do like it here though, it's pretty and I have fiber internet.
But yeah, our politics are retarded.

east CO is basically Kansas you dumb nigger

Hmm just down the road from Tigard. Only been to that area passing through. What's it like?

I'm colorblind, OH reporting in, how did I do? Pretty comfy here really. Just need to stay away from Cleveland and half of Cinci.

Kentucky here, I live in Lexington, but kind of on the outskirts, it's a nice place there a few "ghetto" areas,but nothing compared to larger city's like Baltimore or Atlanta.

There are tons of good restaurants too.

Also if you can put up with a 10 minute drive houses are cheap In nicholasville and your still close to all the neat shit in Lexington

Anything that isn't Cincinnati or another small town dotting the Rust Belt is fine.

According to OP, the lakeshore and michigan border is all red (bad) and the rest is a light green (OK to good)

Liberals, minorities, homeless, mentally ill, crime, less freedoms.

I'm planning on moving to Sandy desubh. It's only a 20 minute commute to my job and I84 westbound doesn't lock up like 205 and 5 do.

Your state made out Ok except for Cleveland and Toledo.

coastal NC is awful

breh I live downtown lex

>Minnesota and Wisconsin green

Yeah no, those blue-voting shitholes are light green at best.

good people. not too much development, which i like.

mcminnville is convenient, sheridan & willamina are old fashioned, amity & dayton are tiny little things. newberg & dundee are crappy in my opinion, too many people with huge attitudes & terrible taste in everything

im looking at the sun setting over the coast range & lighting up the valley. this is one of the most beautiful places in earth. the lady at the coffee shop doesnt even have to ask for my usual, the commute is smooth, gas station coffee is shitty & the people here still look out for each other. get out of the city man, its not worth the stress.

>East Vancouver
>Awful

Fuck off

Sounds like you've never been to the white parts of Alabama. It's pretty much still segregated

Why the fuck did Blacks move to cities and ruin them anyway? Shit, blacks in the country at least are respectable and usually know how to do hard work and have manners and are polite.

As an Oregonian this is spot on. Portland is a beautiful city but it's a cultural shithole. Moved to 21 acres near Mosier and have had no issues since

What's wrong with Nebraska?

>That much of West WA in red

Fuck off. I can understand Seattle, Olympia and Tacoma in red, but you have the gall to put Forks and Aberdeen in green. Central WA should also be green.

sandys cool. bit big for my taste but i hope it suits you well, buddy. moving from out of town?

damn i probably drove by your place on the way to hermiston. i love that country, reminds me of montana. how's the weather?

Yeah. I know it's in the middle of no where, but Jesus.

Northern Virginia should be bright red - very high concentrations of liberals, muslims, hispanics, and concentration of africans...particularly Ethiopians. Oh, let's not forget the 9/11 mosque.

Are your eyes fucked up? Forks is in the green.

Dude I know, when I was about to leave in 2014 the muslims were becoming 10% or more of the population. That could be because I work in the automotive industry and they love buying dealerships though.

Spokane made it!

>No one likes South Florida.

Miami-Dade is a pretty well off county. I plan to live in Miami all my life.

Stupid faggot has obviously never stepped foot in my state or really knows anything about it.

Why the redness from Illionois through Ohio?

That's what I'm saying. You put Forks and Aberdeen in green. Those places are depressing shitholes. Outside of the national park, the peninsula sucks. Your map shows you know fuckall

>Implying that's a bad thing
My nearest neighbor is at least a mile away, i don't even need piss jugs, i can just open my window and don't even have to worry about anybody seeing my cock