Last scene of last episode was probably one of the best scenes of a TV Serie in the entire fucking year

Last scene of last episode was probably one of the best scenes of a TV Serie in the entire fucking year.

Sadly, the detective procedure its the thing that drives people away from this show.

Tom Ellis was fucking awesome in the last scene.

Anyone still watching this?

of course but all of the mysteries, the wings, chloe etc are no where to be resolved so far and they're going to drag the truth drama about who is going to find out the truth for a long time, so not much to talk about.

the therapist reveal was great, just like last season when he put his fist through the wall and then zvvl churches scene at end of fortunate son.

Since they brought on his niece onto the show, i'm more sure now than ever chloe is some kind of nephelim

Yes. Therapist is gonna be in a straight jacket and padded cell next week, talking about Devils and demons

Pretty great.

Its going to be even better when she processes that she was riding his dick for quite a while.

I also liked that we got to see what Maz looks like as well.

We already got a glimpse of maz in season 1 when she broke into the detectives house and we saw her reflection in the mirror. I preferred that look to this new one.

This show has Fortunate Son? Shit, it must be true telekinography then

>yfw they finally show Amenadiels true form and its a blond, statuesque white guy

I stopped watching half way through season 1, no real reason.
How much better did this get?

Find out for yourself.

Pretty much the same. Still just criminal of the week with Lucifer having an existential crisis every episode Lucifer almost died at the end of the first season. The cop detective and her daughter were going to be killed too. He made a deal with god to live if he returned an escapee from hell. Turned out the one who escaped was his own mother, who is now running around with him

The end of the last episode was fantastic. The best parts are when the show drops the police bull shit and delves into Lucifer's character. The whole ordeal with his wings was the high light of season 1.

I saw an episode of this

Christopher Moltisanti was fighting a demon with a sword and it looked terrible

>Anyone still watching this?

Of course. Lucifer is my guilty pleasure. I'm hoping it at least gets one more season and wraps things up nicely.

And yeah, the last episode was pretty good. I'm happy we're actually getting somewhere with the whole "Yes, I'm the Devil." thing. I had to laugh at the therapist, though. Bitch realized she banged Satan on numerous occasions.

The story in season 2 finally getting intense. In season 1 they mostly show us the crime solving, which is the thing made me upset; because the show wasn't using it's all potential. I am very glad they are finally showing us the story about Lucifer and his feelings primarily instead of crime puzzles. And i think with the episode 6, they hit the top. Can't wait for the next episodes. It was literally the best episode in this year all among the other shows i believe.

who /LucixMom/ here

>even divine beings have to deal with mom bending over

What would you do if you mom would do that?

>Sadly, the detective procedure its the thing that drives people away from this show

Sadly, I think that's what's keeping them on the air. It's basic fucking cable, they need this homicide of the week format to keep the older/dumber audience engaged with the show.

This series has too much potential to be wasted on Fox. I imagine Lucifer being way better if it was made by HBO or Netflix

Best DC show along with iZombie

Loved Lucifer playing The Unforgiven on his piano.

I honestly planned on dropping this show after a few episodes in the first season. I have no idea why I'm still watching.

I mean, you have this potentially fascinating character, full of tragedy and horror and hope and divine superpowers and whatever you want to add to him... and you put him in a silly cop drama? I might not mind so much, if the lead actor didn't play his character with such gusto.

"Lucifer" is basically a situation comedy without laughs, where every episode is one of those "very special" episodes.

I really do have to wonder if Fox would have the balls to allow them to go full crazy train with Lucifer on a trip through hell, the silver city, etc.

Just the potential for the various demonic hell lords that run hell whenever Lucifer is away is enough to scare the hell out of fox's financing department

god damn if this shit was made by Netflix it would be Kino

Sadly the ratings are keeping it in upper middle of the pack of shows on Fox so we don't even get the chance of a cancel and saved by another network dealio

>We could have got an actual adaptation of the comic

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

No you wouldn't, the only reason this is even being used is because they jammed a procedural up its ass. Same with the other vertigo properties.

It just sucks that Hellblazer got a great TV show, and we're stuck with this shit.

I wanted a Sandman show or movie at one point, but now i'm not so sure.

But Tom Ellis has to play Luci.

>that manic episode he has when he finds his wings and they're mounted like a trophy

Nothing like going out of your head with crazy possessiveness.