What’s the best app to screenshot Snapchat’s? Sneakaboo isn’t working anymore

What’s the best app to screenshot Snapchat’s? Sneakaboo isn’t working anymore

I use screen recorder. Takes vids and then I can just screenshot from the vid I took

Use a physical camera to take a photo of your phone.

assuming you're on an android phone?

What screen recorder

iPhone

thought the new snapchat update sent screenshot notifications when screen recorder was active

Nope. Girl recorded my jerkoff snap and sent it back to me

What screen recorder app

It is. i can confirm.,

Definitely does

That's the name of the app. It's literally called screen recorder

it really sucks, i've been e-datin this chick i met on runescape (LMFAOOO) and she sends me nudes all the time but won't let me record it.
so i gotta do the Ipad record phone glitch. pretty shitty

You gonna share some nigga

im from Australia, got 0.3uploads by the time i upload that shit i'll be dead lmfao

My lg phone screen shots without notification

Can’t find it on App Store. The one with the new iPhone update gives a notification

I’m gonna guess you’re on iPhone and it’s not jail broken.
Anyway, there are plenty of apps that can record, screenshot and save snaps without notifying the person who sent them, like Snapchat++
Go to TutuApp.vip (it’s like an App Store where you can download apps that cost money for free and apps that have tweaks that make them more useful). Once the app is downloaded go on it and download Snapchat++, it lets you download, save, record, all that shit without notifying anyone.

This bitch flew under the radar for a while, whats her snap name now?

^^^^

Go to settings>general>profiles & device management>trust whatever shows up I forgot

It's a premium snap. 40 bucks

I'm Android, that's prob why

Seems like the comments on Snapchat++ is that it’s locking people’s accounts and not working as well

If it’s not working find the “duplicate”. The original version doesn’t work on there.
And people are getting banned because they’re being dumb and doing shit that’ll get them caught, like recording 50 second videos, posting New York filters when they’re in California, setting the temperature on their Snapchat++ settings to 50000 F and shit like that. Just don’t be a retard and flaunt things that’s out of the ordinary and you won’t get b&. I’ve been using it for months.

AZ still work for android? or does snapchat notify them now?

Just stop being a bitch and record it. When girls tell me not to save it, I keep insisting that I just want it to jerk off to it tonite then I’ll delete it. Most of the times it flatters they and turns them on knowing that you’re gunna masterbate to them. All girls love that attention. If they still say no then I save it anyways and then say I’m sorry but I just couldn’t help myself, I really wanna jerk off to it. And they always forgive you. Just assure them that it will be deleted once the deed is done. Even if it might be a lie ;)

I use AZ screen recorder for android. It still doesnt let them know. Or atleast if it does none of the girls have said anything or unfriended me.