Which movie have you watched a hundred times without getting sick of it?

Which movie have you watched a hundred times without getting sick of it?

Pic related is one example. I didn't get to see the movie in theaters but rushed to buy it on VHS when it hit shelves. I ruined the tape from watching it so many times.

Other favorites of mine:
>Varsity Blues
>Dazed and Confused
>Die Hard trilogy (I-III)
>Ghostbusters I and II
>Mean Girls (fucking fight me)
>Rocky series

and many more. There are also shows that I rewatch in their entirety every year or so. I watch a wide variety of stuff but keep returning to the shows and movies that imprinted on me during my teenage years

bumping

The Dark knight Rises

Pain and Gain
Lotr trilogy
starship troopers
a few disney movies
mean girls

>mean girls
my nigga. i'm straight and love the fuck out of that movie, but it has the reputation of only appealing to gay guys. i don't know why more straight guys won't admit to liking it.
>inb4 "you assumed my gender, orientation, whatever"

It's like a dream I never want to wake up from.
>club scenes with that soundtrack
>transpo scenes with that cinematography
>that oper8ing/gunplay
>best cop broship

Most Michael Mann movies are pretty great to rewatch honestly.

yeah, life's a lot more enjoyable when you don't let other people tell you what to like. people who are really invested in policing other people like that are usually shitheads

i just remembered for the millionth time that i haven't seen this movie. every time i tell myself i'm going to download it but i never do.
breaking the cycle right now.

I'll admit to watching Fight Club way too many times. It was a fun and cool movie and I loved Fincher's movies.

The matrix
John Wick
Wanted

>I didn't get to see the movie in theaters
i was staring at the wallpapers at the theater and was indecisive about this or virus
decided for this it look like your usual heist movie
and oh boy

>imagine being a virus doing that scene aboard an abandoned Russian research vessel with Jamie Lee Curtis...

top 3 shootout scene of all time.

my only complaint with some of the wirework was how they didn't follow trajectories when jumping and would just cut through an arc and slam back down. it looked silly then and still does now, but i love the movie so fuck it

The Chronicles of Riddick
Waiting
The Iron Giant
The Shawshank Redemption
The Matrix
Star Wars 4-6
LotR movies

>The Chronicles of Riddick
i started replaying escape from butcher bay today. i'm going to have to rewatch the movies, too

>Shawshank
shit, how did I forget that? Also, Green Mile is extremely rewatchable

Actually just the Matrix. I was 13 when it came out, my mom and dad were still living together but essentially estranged, like two roommates who had to raise kids. My mom had completely checked out of life, but my dad would still take me and my little brother to see a movie every weekend just to get out of the house.

He took us to the matrix even though it was rated R. We also got popcorn and pretzels, which we never got because money was tight. That movie had such an impression on me; it really changed my life.

After the movie we went to blockbuster and i got to rent banjo kazooie. My dad rented tremors and we watched it the next day. A few months later he left.

I'll never forget that day Dad. I still love you and I understand now why you had to do what you did. Always.

BASEketball

>>Mean Girls (fucking fight me)
guess how I know you're a girl

>tremors
probably the first movie i ever saw more than twenty times
my mom must have thought vhs tapes were more expensive than they were because she'd let me rent it damn near every weekend but never said anything. or maybe she didn't want to buy it because i'd watch it every day

this should be good. please explain to me, my shriveled balls, and my five inch shower-not-grower why i'm a girl

Because only girls say "fight me" as if anybody fucking cares about their stupid tastes and opinions
>hurr i like Sup Forumss top 3rd movie ever xDD did i just blow ur mind fight me AND i'm a girl it's possible for me to like led zeppelin YES i'm a girl YES i have a bf NO we can't chat but compliments are nice (:

i agree with your answer. the only reason i included "fight me" was because guys typically get shit for saying they like "mean girls." it was preemptive and probably unneccessary, but oh well

>The Chronicles of Riddick

This.

Its a shit edgy B movie with a (undeserved) upgraded budget, but in the best possible way.

> Army of Darkness
> Escape from L.A.
> Pulp Fiction
> Mad Max 2
> Apocalypse now
> Jacob's Ladder

Jurassic park
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Dark knight
The thing
Tropic thunder

2nd on the matrix, the whole trilogy for me