Bored in class thread

Bored in class thread.

Send weird shit.

this is a horse's butthole and vagina. do with it what you will.

fuck off

you really are the newest of fags aren't you?
Sup Forums needs to be nuked.

Well yeah i guess so

here's a tip, browse the site and you'll find weird shit. Nobody will respond to this thread with anything good.

3 people who won't touch vaginas for a very long time. welcome to your new autistic home.

tyty

This is what we were looking for.

hows europe faggot? bet you can't even shoot up a mall there if you want. fucking losers

You're completely right. Pretty fucking boring imo

Cake

here, a picture of the ideal woman.

wow

more

Send me another pic before I have to go to bed

naw for real tho i hope you boys have a great day and learn some important info. don't forget to study and do your homework. faggots

You all Britfags?
Get on your school computers and delete system 32 on as many as you can
or stick memz virus in them and upload here or to YT

meant to tag

aw ty

where you boys from. bumfuckistan?

Bloody jizz discharge lmao
nice trips

nah bruv. We're Danes. No school pc's unfortunatley

>Kill the Jizz Discharge.

O-Okay

close. Denmark

The dead cunt muffin discharge. Oh well

i hear tell mac donalds pays more than twice as much there

Rotting anal machine....

Except the food is 4 times harder to make

Rolling

Kill The Rat-Faced Beast

naw i don't believe that for a second. american engineering in making cheap slop is a constant. i guarantee mcdonalds makes you feel like shit there just as much as it makes you feel like shit here.

I cam see her freedom

Ritual of the cunt lord

Raw materials are harder to come across untainted in Denmark, plus you have the union dues to worry about. Not to mention the lack of available freezer meats. It's all a conspiracy.

A fancier turd is still harder to make, even if it's still a turd in the end.

Yeah pretty expensive compared to other countries. But we have chilli cheese tops.

i'd fuck the qts boipussi on the right

i mean that doesn't make it harder to grill a frozen patty and put it on a bun. that makes the factory cost of the item more. if anything that should make the employee's pay less because of higher overhead costs, while trying to maintain the same price integrity.

idk why i fuckin looked even but the price of a big mac is only $0.25usd more in Denmark. That doesn't account for more than double the pay.

dunno about the prices in US. But i've visited countries where it was really cheap compared to our prices (plus the food is way better)

Nice quads sir

shame i wasted theme

the price in the states is 4.80 usd. in denmark its 5.15 usd. It is literal garbage and gives me the galloping shits every time. i can't imagine mcdonalds being good anywhere. i could be wrong tho. come to the states and you can sleep on my couch. ill force feed you big macs every goddamn day you faggot

Do bomb threats count as weird shit?

kill the clit beast

I really do think mcdonalds in denmark is pretty good. Haven't tried a lot of countries tho