The moon landing was fake

The moon landing was fake

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/45-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-landings/122-are-there-telescopes-that-can-see-the-flag-and-lunar-rover-on-the-moon-beginner
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't have to. prove it didn't happen faggot.

why? you can tune a piano but you cant fix stupid

the moon doesn't even exist.

prove me wrong.

curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/45-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-landings/122-are-there-telescopes-that-can-see-the-flag-and-lunar-rover-on-the-moon-beginner

Why?
Why would i bother convincing 1 person?

this kills the retard OP

OP is a retard, but he doesn't have to prove a negative. We have to prove a positive.

Thankfully, did a nice job of raping OP several new assholes.

I have a feeling OP is still reading it

more like posting to a conspiracy thread for help bending over backwards

but the burden of proof is always on OPs of these threads

You are the log poster who worksfor the site to drive up response numbers.

You’re the only person here that’s half right. I posted to get reactions and I got a bunch of angry fuck heads using their Sup Forums vocabulary and call me a retard.
It worked.

>makes new thread
>we DID land on the moon
>op but can't prove it
>moon landing fake
>profit

Illogical - null hypothesis states that the burden of proof is always on the one making the positive statement. I didn't see any "except on Sup Forums" qualifier.

"This exists" is a positive statement - we prove it, OP gets anally raped, and either learns - or will remain an obvious retards. Either way, the truth is where it needs to be: out in the open.

Why no stars?

2 responses to do with ass rape and more references to being a retard

Please keep feeding me

super bright on the moon it's not like there are clouds and atmosphere to lower it

Same reason you can't see stars on Earth in day time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

One of the best videos I have seen on it. Taken from a perspective not thought off. It would have been impossible to fake due to the film technology of the day.

Yeah, too many people believe you can see stars "out in space". Too much sci-fi.

It's actually the same as here - if the sun (or any very bright object) is in view, your eyes adjust to the phenomenal light level - and you don't see no stars.

The moon is a hologram. We're in the matrix.

>makes a statement
>demands proof statement is wrong
Not how it works. Burden of proof is on you.

If the moon landing was fake the Russians would have debunked it publicly because it was a literal fucking race. They were watching our every step. No one else wanted us to fail more than the Russians and no one else watched us as closely with telescopes satellites ect. This is obvious as fuck. If you're racing someone and your in second place and you see them cheat you don't just let it happen and keep quit. The Russians didn't say shit, they lost and admitted defeat. End of story. Fooling stupid Americans is easy. Fooling cold war Russia is impossible.

Good enough for me

>over 300,000 employees associated with the moon landing
>nobody speaks up except whacko conspiracy theorists

Occam's Razor mate. It's easier that it just happened and you're stupid than this elaborate conspiracy concerning thousands of employees, hush money, Russia vs America race, movie theater sets, set builders who also never spoke up. Jesus fuck man, shit is adding up to cost more than to actually fucking shoot a bunch of fucking former pilots in a poorly designed tube of death.

>Null Hypothesis
>(in a statistical test) the hypothesis that there is no significant difference between specified populations, any observed difference being due to sampling or experimental error

I too can throw words together, yet not understand them.

Caliper theology keeps you from drinking enough to understand.

1. Download Google earth for Windows.

2. Switch to the moon tab

3. Type in sea of Galilee

4. Search for a photograph of the lander obtained by 3 independant countries

5. Kill yourself

All this says is that no telescope could see it. So it doesnt exist nice proof we never went there. Thanks good read.

Of course you will have higher success with tranquility

Gotta stay out of the religitard threads

It was faked in 1969.

we didn't actually land on the moon until years later.

Sputnik the russian state propaganda agency was also the name of the fist so called sattelite only established a world wide commincation the same year that the trans continental submarine cables connected all the continents. Everyone has to BELIEVE we went to the moon. It is easily debunked. Shitty space religion you guys have.

Gus grisom tried to speak up

Nice cgi faggot

>Prove me wrong

that which can be asserted without evidence....
can be dismissed without evidence

what is freely asserted is freely dismissed

Like the moonlanding?

like u