Drawthread

Drawthread

YOU CAN DO THIS UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haha uh oh

haha uh oh

ha ha uh oh

haw haw uh oh

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

hahaha uh oh

haha uh oh

I got to visit the studio a few years back. they're so amazing!

>he thought we were jack

your drawings always make me happy, hopefully someday ill be able to scribble out quality stuff like that in 5 mins too

SLEEP WELL AND THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE

This isn't your little blog faggot-nigger.
Don't come back shit-scribbler. You're a plague to these threads

Forgot to say in my sleepyness that I'm mega jealous that's awesome as hell, living the dream my man, anyway now I sleep for real. Adios mi amigo

oh gosh, that's nice of you to say! gnight Spur!
Why are you so upset again?

haha thanks! sleep well friend!

>Confusing anything that I post as anger
Holy hell, you shit-scribblers truly are dumb fucks

Hey guys watch this

Okay cool

Sweet dude

>I'm not fucking mad fuck u
>HAHAHA YOU FAG ARE THE ONES WHO ARE MAD
>JUST DRAW FOR ME AND REWARD MY SHITTY BEHAVIOR ALREADY SHITSCRIBBLERS
>IN NOT MAD THAT I'M GETTING IGNORED
>I'M NOT MAD THAT I'M A LOSER WITH NO JOB AND NO LIFE
>I'M TALKING CARE OF A RELATIVE
>I'M DEFENETLY NOT SO AUTISTIC I CAN'T HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR MORE THEN A WEEK
>JUST DO WHAT I SAY

well
you're clearly not capable of positive qualities.
so what's your grievance? all you do is complain and contribute nothing. can't you do anything?

You seem upset user. Does my presence strike a nerve?

>lemme see some shygirl titties
heere you go user-kun hopefully yoou're still around

I have no grievance. What I do here, I do for fun.

>insists he's a real NEET
>is trapped on Sup Forums
>is trapped on the drawthreads

I'm sorry Figlit but that's not how it works. You have yet to prove you're a real NEET.

Study those guides I gave you!

That's not the request. Do it in full and high-quality

give me some request while i wait for my client to patch up

Can i get her as a chibi? ;3

>literally demanding it
w e w

Scribbie is too kind to us

oh
It's like that

how dare you upstage me!
jk yours is way better :P

Straight and to the point, don't like that?
Sorry not sorry, I'm not one to fellate and beg drawfags

pic related holding a small floating orb with the french flag

>except when you tried the swordbro shtick in November and failed then had a breakdown and went full retard

>Sorry not sorry
Ahahahagsgs what the fuck are you for real

Holy shit im dying what an autistic loser oh my god

Yeee drawing thread. Gonna draw some monsters

I thought he finally caved in when December rolled around

You should draw a monster inspired by a fruit

Hey guys, I need you to describe and/or draw (would prefer this over "here's X celebrity") your ideal man/woman/waifu/husbando/???. Also include your favorite monster/creature/animal. Adding in a base personality type would also be helpful.

I need to draft up some character designs and need a wider view on people's preferences and taste's. Many thanks my dudes!

>it's for a game im developing
>The game has a core focus on relationships with character's similar to Animal Crossing, but much more in-depth and based around monster's instead
>not always will they be "monster girls/boys"
>but in most cases they will be humanoid (or maybe anthro) in some way
>image is just a quick concept doodle sorry

This is Verdi btw. Not hanging out long, since it's late on my end.
>not doing reqs tonight sorry

If by full retard, you mean full fun mode? Then yes.
Hahaha, wtf is that? Why post a random assortment of lines?

req a qt botanist running away from a plant monster

>full fun mode

please draw lewd monster girls

Red leader, red leader?

I don't remember the exact day I just know he had an emotional breakdown and decided to declare war on avatarfags when he realized that he would never be part of their community. He was too gross and had no personality. Nobody wanted his info, and nobody would give theirs to him. I can't even think of a drawfag who would be friends with a lolicon who loves vore and dogfucking. Even ttorr is better than that.

>declare war on avatarfags
that is literally what scatfag and smegmafag did and it didn't work out ever. Man this place is a magnet for retards.

I mean you'd have to be pretty pathetic to have already gotten into bestiality, furry, lolicon and vore at 23. Normal people just stick to guro and tentacle.

Fruit monster?

admitting defeat from the start or
maybe willful ignorance?

Ohhhh that’s coolio!

Requesting a cute/sexy ballerina girl in light bondage.

>Bonus points for tears.

heheheh

these are cool

Shit scribbles as far as the eye can see.
>Nice "draw"thread

Requesting you draw the cutest pokemon you can find / your favorite pokemon and turn them into eerie, more monster-like creatures

Requesting Spectra Vondergeist licking Avea Trotter horse cock like the reference

Yeah? Why don't you post something then.

I don't know, I think it's just plain ole mental illness. Check the archive, it speaks for itself. Plus him getting mocked incessantly for taking care of his dad and his fetish for dog penises probably pushed him over the edge. /d/ kids don't make friends here.
>guro
>tentacle
normie scum reeeeee

Spitty can't draw for shit. He's below even the worst drawfag.

I don't know much about pokemon outside of the original 150 so I'll probably have to pick from them unless you have a specific one in mind.

don't mind him, he's the thread retard. Has been here since september and has never gotten a delivery he has ever liked. He can't leave though because of mental illness.

Sword looks great but damn that handle is tiny, give him something chunkier to hold

I do post. I post fantastic drawings in this drawthread.

nothing you drew. spammer.

Can I nominate myself as the worst fucking drawfag to have ever lived? I can literally barely draw fuckin lines

Nah, choose whichever, it's all good. As long as it's one that normally looks harmless

Can't be the worst if you dont even post anything

>Favorite Creature:
Jellyfish, Giant Squid or Oarfish
>Ideal Waifu
Damaged but loving. Wants to see you grow. Doesn't like it when you judge yourself for not being perfect. Stays by your side even when you have done horrible things in your past.

Why settle on being the worst, when you can be the GREATEST?

Thank you! Do you have any specific body types you're into? Any particular items or clothing you find you prefer more than others?
>for example I have a huge glasses fetish but i know some people hate em

K E K

Not a fan of loli but I like voluptuous, athletic and chubby. long sleeved gloves, glasses, chokers and long hair.

kinda pic related

Ahh I see
Such a disappointing mix of underdevelopment and lack of empathy. You're a disappointment to me.

enough about talentless nobodies, tell me about you. Your favorite thing to draw

Great!! Thank you so much user. I'll probably sketch a bunch of concepts and share them tomorrow.
>hopefully i get a lot of people helping me out
>thanks again user!

I don't give a fuck about what you think of me

Here's a cute lil eevee

>you'll never like me so making you hate me gives me the illusion of control since I lack the self control to stay away from places filled with people who think I'm a joke

F

Aw dude I love him!! Thanks man! :D

You might have less people punching you in the face if you stopped drawing punchable faces while acting like someone that would be fun to punch in the face.

False. Hes here for FUN

HA I like this man!
Hmm I like drawing action stuff. but even more, I like making people happy, so if you have a thing you love, I usually want to draw it if I have the energy. though to be honest I'm getting tired at the moment..
>defeated instantly
yeah it was easy

Think you could maybe do another pokemon one, but with Gloom?
>not the OR, but I fucking love Gloom

okay then, I'll give it a shot

aah user-kuun i'm nothiing special
hiiya Rhone! ii saw your delivery riight before the thread died aaand iis not!
you mean something like this? you know i really don't haave a problem with loli's or voore some of my close friends are vore artists.but the way you treat people iin here giives me zero inceentive to actually do your request legitimately

Told you Shitroast.

Sort of like that yeah, although the third part would show the inside of her stomach. If you do it and do it well (I'm sure you've heard the whole shtick), I'll leave forever and go away kindly and gracefully.
You're call though. I will say though, you're one of the few people here that could pull off a good delivery since you're one of the few people here who can actually draw well.

>scribbie's getting paid next

Trips confirm

Funny thing is I don’t want you to leave. You’re the reason I lurk draw threads. Waiting for Shitroast to strike and more for folder.

No, you won't. You're a liar.

Don't worry, he didn't leave before so I see no reason why would he leave now.

Scribbie! You're here! WOOOOOO
but nah you're better, your draws are so comfy!