Is 12:00pm too early to start drinking? I have the day off work

Is 12:00pm too early to start drinking? I have the day off work.

obviously not. drink up user. anything after double digits is fine

Well, it's 2:30 AM here and I'm shitfaced, after two days of calling in sick because I'm in a bender. So yeah man, go for it.

GO FOR IT

try sucking your own dick

I have. It feels a lot more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

I dont think theres anything wrong with it if you enjoy moderate drinking and want to unwind with some beverages and a movie, video games, whatever... in my personal experience however, after 8 hours you'll likely start getting quite tired and the pleasant tipsy feeling will be replaced by a kind of messy... when i use a day off for video games, craft beer and cheese i find that starting around 3 or 4pm works best.

Always remember. You can't drink all day, if you don't start in the morning

drink that shit and enjoy your day off OP!

Are you idiots robots posting the same shit over and over, you're barely one step up from dick rate threads.

Bummer

If you're so fucking depressed then fucking kijll yourself already. I don't give a fuck about you. Maybe we'll have less bullshit threads here.

Well, I used to drink like you... 10 am and i had opened beer and drunk it, and another, and another ended with 10 beers every free day from work....
Nowadays i dont drink, becuase i understand that i have a problem.
If u drink 2-3 beers, then ok, but if u drink 10 beers or more that u have a problem like i had

OP you finnish?
I'm on a vacation and planning to stay sober today since I'm at a point where staying sober requires planning.

I’ve woke up and drank a warm beer that i’d used as an ashtray on occasions, get it down you faggot.

Yeah it's definitely a let-down

Why does the time that somebody drinks go into consideration whether or not they're an alcoholic. What if I wake up early and don't have work and feel like drinking does that make me a dead beat alcoholic

5:30 pm is the official appropriate drinkingtime in case you didn't know

No

No. That makes you a real man.

lol this is hilarious fuck

mankind's most depressing realization. (unless you're queer)

it sucks. . .