I'm something of a White Supremacist myself

>I'm something of a White Supremacist myself

Could you just say that shit at the time without being on the news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3xNKWwojHY
youtu.be/06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See, young user,It was a different time people were different back then.

>it's you who's out gobby, out of the closet you fucking faggot!

woah...how did raimi get away with this?

>YOU KNOW HOW MUCH KIKES I SACRIFICED?!

What was Raimi thinking?

If that cocksucking twink doesn't want to be famous, I'll make that boyfucking faggot INFAMOUS! FUCK! This fucking city deserved 9/11!

>The itsy bitsy nigger climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the nigger out

Jesus christ, how did he get this past the studio?

>What are ya doin up there, ya racemixing gook traitor?
wow

>Raimi doing an interview with a Jew

Hmmm, what's he thinking bois?

youtube.com/watch?v=o3xNKWwojHY

whoa everyone in this thread is so funny

What do you mean we're funny?

>I had to beat an old nigger with a whip to get these cranberries
what did he mean when he said this?

He was good in Antichrist

Funny like a clown?

>Trivia
>Executives at Columbia, insistent that Director Sam Raimi's controversial work at least be accurate, assigned three FBI agents as consultants about white supremacist movements. The experts reportedly met the director only once, leaving after fifteen minutes, with one agent quoted as saying "There's nothing to consult about here; this man knows more than us."

but seriously howdid Raimiget away with this?

2001 wasnt that long ago

Raimi controlled the patent to HIV medication, if any faggot tried to protest the flick he'd make their lives a living hell.

>what do you mean you're not paying for these? I bust my ass all day working for this paki infested pizza joint and you won't pay just because I'm 3 minutes late? I hope you get raped by the nigger cooks who slaved away all day making these pizzas!

that outburst was a little bit too much, imo

Those cooks *were* African American though. Huge progress for diversity in casting by Raimi.

>No jobs! Freelance! Best thing in the world for a shit your age. You bring me some more pictures of that cocksucking faggot, maybe I'll take 'em off your hands. But I never said you have a job.

Different time I guess.

This movie is from 2002

>Who's the photographer who takes pictures of Spiderman?
>You expect me to rat? Do I look like a fucking Jew?

Dick may he be, he's loyal af

>This is my NIGGER DICK!

Raimi what the fuck honestly?

youtu.be/06mf-XRjCDM

>Oh my god Peter I'm dying. I can't believe a pure blooded aryan like myself really got cut down by a spic. Wait! Oh God Jesus please save me. You have to help me I see fire everywhere!
>Peter I see Japs dancing in the flames. I guess they took 'see you in hell' seriously. Oh my god I'm going to burn in hell forever you have to help me.

No one can capture jaded cynicism with a slight hint of racism quite like Raimi.

this meme gets me every time

Requesting a Raimi version of this

>KLAATU... VERATA... NIGGER!
I thought Bruce was above this sort of thing

From the IMDb trivia page:

>Raimi allegedly fired over 7 screenwriters during the production of the first Spiderman. It was revealed in 2011 that the reason for that was the same for each one of them: capitalizing the word "nigger" at the beginning of a sentence. He has personally written all of his scripts on his own since.

>KILL THE GYPSIES, THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE! DON'T LET THEM WIN! BETTER A JEW AT YOUR THROAT THAN A GYPSY AT YOUR SIDE!

I didn't know Raimi even had biases towards the gypsies but I guess this whole movie really made it obvious.

>HOW DOES IT FEEL PETER TO GET CuCKED BY A WHITE MAN WITH A BIG BLACK DICK?

Why did Raimi have to include this?

i never come on Sup Forums so i don't know what's happening in this thread but i audibly screeched at this fucking post and i'm afraid i woke up my flatmates

Most pathetic fucking meme ever. Kys

lmao board memes are better when you don't fucking understand the context

is Sup Forums actually funny or is it just me