Batshit crazy feminists are giving out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

Batshit crazy feminists are giving out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxrz5pKgw4k
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uitr8tAQ6o
strawpoll.me/15021365
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmeline_Pankhurst
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let the she-ghouls do what they want. Let's be honest, who the fuck wants to fuck a feminist. It's like consenting to being a 'rapist' without even knowing.

>men orgasm more than women
Not when I'm fucking them.
But I'd never fuck an angry horse feminazi like that.

I don't get it when women can't cum.

My ex was a bi girl with serious man issues (got raped) and guarantee she came twice as much as me in the relationship.

Then I meet some women who can only get themselves off, despite me trying my hardest.

Not our fault crazy bitches be crazy.

Is that why they're so pissed off? Because nobody wants to pork them?

You only just figured it out? That's how their whole spiel works. If feminists didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have standards at all.

They're jealous petty children. They wouldn't care if it was them being cat called or hit on. These fat troglodytes are jealousy incarnate. They just got rid of all track girls in F1, thousands of women just got put out of work. Her body, her choice right? unless the feminazi's don't approve. Go along with what they say or else.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxrz5pKgw4k

here you go boys

Envy occurs when we lack a desired attribute enjoyed by another.

Jealousy occurs when something we already possess (usually a special relationship) is threatened by a third person.

This is gold

Is that a gotcha? did you try?

My point still stands. Feminists are jealous of other women because they have the desire to be found attractive. I view it as jealousy but you can call it what ever you need to. it's still petty.

Midern day witch thread

Proving once and for all that getting raped every now and then is good for a woman.

Only on Sup Forums have I found the highest proportion of insecurity amongst the general population.

Not even that guy but just admit that its envy not jealously and that proper understanding of English is important and stop being a manchild.

Stop letting your mental bullshit get in the way of your humility.

You're literally the stupidest person on /b

No u, nigger

I dated a feminist, she was surprisingly very submissive

thank for the giggle

Not really, she tries to kill herself at least once a year.

That last one. Kek.

>can't even cash out correctly

>met a communist vegan online
>we meet up and bang, everything is all right
>try to add her on fb later
>no reply
>sends me back a message in the form of an open letter to herself
>"what happened is easier for me to process this way"
>"you kinda almost raped me, you know"

First and last feminist I ever banged.

What was she like?

Check out the teeth on that whorse.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uitr8tAQ6o

This feminist turned out to be a camgirl

Sorry for your eyes.

>Is that a gotcha? did you try?
>Not even that guy but just admit that its envy not jealously and that proper understanding of English is important and stop being a manchild.
HAHAHAA
sO YES
FUCKING CHRIST

Raid idea: send a shit ton of free buttplugs to someone's house

who should I mail it to? Ajit?

Because feminists are repellent in so many ways, being totally submissive is their only hope of keeping a man.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You paying for that shit?

It says they're $0.00 so I assume you don't have to pay

I actually buy it. Feminists have had nothing to complain about for nearly a century now, so they have to manufacture outrage. Calling everything under the sun "rape" is simply their loudest method at the moment.

What's so hard to believe about that? That someone had sex?

You have to pay for shipping

I would assume there's a limit how many a person can get

>everything that supports my views on /b is real
>everything that i find 'problomatic' on /b must be a falsehood

Ordering mine now

That one in the back on the left almost looks sentient.

almost

They aren't free you still have to pay for shipping

is that shit really free? and is this shit really a thing what the fuck is wrong with them?

>communist vegan
>an open letter to herself...you kinda almost raped me

It's internally-inconsistent and has obviously added communist and vegan into the mix just to further piss off the red-pilled man babies populating this thread,

topkek

There's nothing inconsistent about it. Its also very believable. You see this sort of nonsense all over Facebook all the time.

You don't have to believe it but it happened. No reason for me to lie lol.

>female police officers are just as capable as male police officers

I'm legit scared

Classic. Saw this on MGTOW Forums a few years back (before Nacho chucked his tantrum and threw everyone's toys out of the pram).

Lol is there a backstory to this

pls more

I like this thread

>she had asked the guy several times for money in order to get drunk
>dude said "wut? no way, don't have any cash left sorry"
>dude proceeds to order sandwich and beer and visibly pays in cash
>she gets angry and tries to attack guy for not buying her booze

kek'd

Pay for postage and get a crappy plastic dick
Its cheap for a reason

They're probably making a profit. In the same way that men made and sold those male tears mugs to feminists.

>Batshit crazy feminists are giving out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women
>What is Marketing?

This isnt' feminism, those are radical nutters, who hates men.

Feminism is about equality, or at least, it was before insane people got hold of the concept.

pic unrelated

> ((()))

some times i dont even cum when i fuck my girlfriend, she gets off multiple times.
gets told by society men have it easier then women when it come to orgasm feelsbadman

new I am Legend footage looks great

>about equality
Nop. People think women's suffrage is equality lol. Every other group had to enlist to the draft. Women? Free pass. Don't worry yourself! Relaxx. fucking patriarchal societies.

>inb4 didn't read it completely
I did

Straw poll me

strawpoll.me/15021365

Anyone who doesn't realize this thread is made by someone actually trying to shill out these dildos is a moron.
FUCK OFF OP NO ONE WANTS YOUR FREE DILDOS!

Free? Wohoa!

>Sup Forums somehow construes women being more openly sexual as a bad thing despite the fact that less prudish societal attitudes towards female sexual expression would actually be of benefit to men and make it easier to get laid

Doesn't matter, OP never controls the thread, the shrill Sup Forumstard fight is running smoothly as usual.

It's the curse of the english speaking world.
The deeply rooted madonna/whore complex.

I can make a block of peach Jell-O, watch it wobble for half an hour, and not have to pay a cam whore an orbiter fee.
Even better because I can eat the Jell-O for dessert.

Unless you somehow share the shitty puritan idea that this old bat got in her head and thought she had the right to kick somebody for squatting in booty shorts...this don't belong here

>FUCK OFF OP NO ONE WANTS YOUR FREE DILDOS!
I wouldn't mind a free dildo.

Im sending some to mr luke turner

feminism has always been in the hands of insane people. suffragettes = white feather campaign. fucking shameless nutters

>less prudish societal attitudes towards female sexual expression would actually be of benefit to men

Would be to the detriment to the whole of society because mothers would leave fathers and children because don't want to feel ashamed of their needs.
>White females are already increasingly becoming niggers because they lack help controlling their hormones

As a femanon i never had a guy being able to make me cum it's really disappointing

Nonsense.

>they're giving away sex toys for women so girls can get back at men
>they're also giving out vibrating cock rings

Something doesn't add up here guys.

Spoken like a true prudish, sexafraid yank.

He's probably not into giving blowjobs only getting.

>post some shitty story about 'free' give way which is not really free because you pay shipping

>sell many other products for real prices

>everyone picks up your shitty feminist story and people also buy your real products

Top-notch marketing, well done. Profit guaranteed.

You shouldn’t trust free shit cause there might be a catch especially sex toys

Don't be sensible about this!
This is Sup Forums, we're supposed to run off half cocked, perma-angry and self-entitled and call everybody 'tards and fags.
Actually thinking about stuff is counterproductive to the delicious immature venting.

pic unrelated

ignorant revisionist hate apologist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmeline_Pankhurst

Man! I'm not apologising for them, I'm just sayin' that's how it is 'round here.

then what was nonsense in my post?

She was pissing, you blind nigger.

I've never been so homosexual in my entire life.