Feels thread

Feels thread

what's got you feeling down Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zVGRNaat3l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be pretty disappointed if I try to kill myself and fail it, like all the thing I do in my life

why I ask why you want to kill yourself?

An old friend of mine recently attempted suicide by jumping out of the 9th story window of his apartment complex. He is on life support, but they will probably pull the plug soon.

I am broke as fuck yet constantly working. I need new brakes and my car is making a weird sound. I'm hoping I can make it till tax returns so I won't default on my student loans.

I've been single for 5 years now to the point where I've gone passed feeling bad and lonely to absolute acceptance and apathy, which is unsettling.

I'm pretty sure there is something seriously wrong with me, I get weird pains in my lymph node area of my groin and my testicle (lefty) kinda hurts from time to time, but I can't go to the doctor cuz I don't have health insurance and if it's nothing then I just fucked myself into debt for another few years. Have moles on the back of my head that I'm pretty sure I should have biopsied and tested but haven't for the same reason.

My life is stagnated and because of all the stupidity of my youth I'm stuck with it because it's probably the best chance I have.

I'm kinda done with this life.

Learn a lesson from your friend and jump off a 10 story window faggot.

We live in different cities.

No buildings that tall here.

This. People who equate failed attempts and retarded attention-getters are the worst too.

>My sister tried to kill herself
How?
>She took a bunch of (insert comically non-lethal medication)

Car stuff is really easy. You probably drive a 90's shitbox. They are very easy to work on.

Go to a clinic with a low-income program. You can at least get a doc to look at a pile of things for $40. Tests cost money but mine will write scripts just off a physical.

Acceptance and apathy is fine, you are overthinking it.

Do the crime, do the time.

My suggestion: Get into a better field. You can learn enough to do private work as a *90% of skilled labor here* and use that on a resume to get a real job.

Or you could just save up $349 for a shotgun...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend m8.
May I ask what you do for a living and what your degree was in?

You're suffering from stress.
You live in a society that only wants to bleed you dry and when pushed like this, there's no way out, or so it seems.
Long term stress causes depression, and depression will eventually stop you doing anything or caring about anything.

I'd recommend you flee to a country with a healthier society, more humane.
Unfortunately such societies are nearly impossible to get into - find others in the same situation, talk to them. Find those who've gotten through this, talk to them.
Best of luck user.

I am a stagehand. I make decent money. 60k last year in a city where the median is about 36k. Plus there's plenty of room to grow that amount in the future. I enjoy the work.

I've applied to a bunch of touring companies but no word back yet.

I have degrees in psychology (ba), sociology (ba), and human services (associate's).

The reason I don't work in the field is because I have a bit of a criminal record. Often can't work with youth or at risk offenders because of felony drug sales.

Former convict.

Other countries won't have me.

Already looked into the FFL once.

Not a shit box but I'm told it's easy to work.

Pretty sure it's a bad transaxle mount.

I live in the NE.

It's freezing cold and covered in snow.

Not the easiest to work on cars right now.

I have no idea how clinics work, but I'll look into it soon.

I have a question, since at least 2 of you have degrees. 18, been out of Highschool for 2 years (tested out). Managed to rack up Non-Completes on 10-12 city college classes.
-go to school
-realize I can't afford to not have a job
-leave to get job
Do I stand a chance for applying to real 4 years. My family is picking up the slack this year and I can get student loans now. So far I believe that my only longshot is to apply to Montana State and ride the melanin train.

>mounts
Leave it. It will only get much much worse. But as long as the mount doesn't fully break, it won't cause the car to fail. If it is easy to get to, a simple fix is to just shove shit in the worn mount until it's jammed enough to not knock about

>I have no idea how clinics work, but I'll look into it soon.

>call
>ask if they have low-income program
>fill out welfare like paperwork
>pay fee everytime you go in
It's really nifty.

TBH idk, I didn't apply to my 4 year until I got my associate's.

I got accepted to some really good schools considering I was expelled from HS, but I did really well in CC. I would say do the CC route, that was actually one of the better decisions I made and am still happy with. Saved a ton of money.

The thing is, I'm not low income. I'm just up to my ass in student loans.

Fuck it. I have the skills to succeed. I just need to apply my lazy ass.

CC is easier than HS. It's like HS without the shitty politics. You can actually be alone and no one bothers you for it.

Honestly, high school was easy as hell to me. Even when I was in a real one. After, well after it was on cruze control. I've fucked up college twice now. I figure third try is the charm.

for me the work was easy but I generally hate people and there's a lot of people there and they know your family and stuff so it gets annoying.

Hey man definitely look into low income health stuff in my state there's a few programs for people with low income. And in regards to the car if you mean NE as in New England I may be able to help

It's too easy in california
>Went for half-semester
>changed to charter school
>school is constantly changing locations so no single teacher
>finally get one
>tell her I'm taking the CHSPE
>she was fine as fuck by the way
>school rules didn't give a fuck that her titties were half out, as long as I didn;t have white shoes with black laces
>Im off topic
>loaf about until 16th birthday
>take test
>literally no algebra and a 5th grade persuasive essay
>bullshit is my strongsuit so I pass the whole test with flying colors
>Can now work as legal adult
>no one wants to hire because 16yo sounds like a child labor case
>make work for myself
>secretly jealous of my older friends and their cool college stories
>just wanna go to a university

Every single time I've looked into low income health care they say I make too much money.

Insurance plans for me start at about 250 per month. And it doesn't cover shit. I can barely afford life as it is, unfortunately.

And I meant the northeast. New York, specifically.

You should have gone straight to CC at 16. I should have done the same. One of my regrets was dicking around when I got expelled from HS.

I think it would have done well for me. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten involved in things that sent me to jail.

Oh well.

Is that like saying, "I know my choices were retarded as fuck but I still stand behind them." cuaz I get that.

I've never done anything overly wrong or terrible, but I feel like something i've done or said will come up one day and ruin me.

Well I finished applying to the local CC. They accepted me twice before. I don't expect any change.

I did go at 16, that was attempt number 1.

It's like saying "You had the predictive power to see this outcome. Yet you chose this path anyway"

>I drive low on oil
>not only do I drive, I yolk it around corners
>ticking in cylinder 4
>if I didn't want it to happen I knew what not to do

Ah, gotchya.

Well, best of luck, friend.

What worked best for me was getting a job at the CC library. Kept me out of trouble and on campus where I would study and actually try.

And don't do pcp in the parking lot before class.

Don't worry. The only thing I smoke is dick.

kinda feel like an heroing

What's got you down, brother?

do you think you could bring yourself to do it?

Go for it. If it makes sense, at least.

I think these dubs say something about the near future, user. Keep your head up.

My partner in law enforcement for 10 years took his own life. His ex wife cheated on him with a dispatcher, they divorced and ex wife won custody over kids and since she was stay at home mom my partner had to pay her. Dispatcher kept his job even after breaking the code. Wife got the huge life insurance claim and the kids aren't seeing any of it due to loop hole in will. Fuck California...

>huge life insurance claim
>suicide
What? How?

If you get life insurance and let say had it for 5+ years, depending on the case your family does benefit from it. Being a cop is can be a really stressful job. As a chp you need to go to therapy due to high suicide rates. Long story short if you have it long enough it'll cover suicide. Maybe special treatment for law enforcement?

wanna be a better musician but shit will never go anywhere
just recorded this
vocaroo.com/i/s1zVGRNaat3l

It's pretty good, if it's you that recorded it( mind the skeptism, it be b after all) if it is legit you, music you can never truly cap out in skill. There is and always w/o bed room to improve. Don't let it halt your artistic flow. Keep on writing, put love into it. Eventually perform live and once you got a respectable fan base. Send your shit to labels and hope for the best, if no reply, don't give up.

bumping.

Is anyone on this thread? I want to rant a little.

Have at it user. I'll stay up a little while longer.

somehow managed to get myself a date tomorrow. It was her idea originally and she said she'd give me a time closer to the day. She didnt and today i asked if we're still on and she said yes and set a time. The past few days she hasnt really been talking to me as much and now i think she doesnt want to catch up anymore.
Am i overthinking things Sup Forums?
I should be over the moon to finally have a date but im scared i'll fuck it up and also scared that she doesnt actually want to be there.

Your skinnyfat pug will be there.

Disguise yourself as a refugee and go to Europe

Cool. Kinda hard putting the rant into words, I guess it's more of a lament.

You regret it more never having tried.

Relax, man. It's normal for the conversation to stagnate a bit before a date. She's probably nervous to. Just remember to ask questions about her and you'll be golden

Still here? I don't want to fall upon deaf ears.

These threads are cancer. Grow up you children. Maybe stop wallowing in your self pity and do something.

>Maybe stop wallowing in your self pity and do something.

What is there left for (older) losers? We're not even nerds anymore.