Ctrl f grimes

>ctrl f grimes
>0 results
Sup Forums is trully dead

Everyone's obsessing over sexual misconduct scandals right now, and since Grimes is too smart to put up with that sort of shit in the first place...

Come check back when there's actual Grimes related music news to discuss.

ok

>obsessing over some dyke
Get a life, my dude.

actually she's already done this schtick when she made a song/music video about her getting gang raped. not to mention she clamoring to claim her old label used/abused her when she's been trying to pose as a diy artist.
what a fucking hack.

stop insulting her

you're wrong, dipshit: 1. she said she was assaulted 2. her old label really screwed her up. she still doesn't get income from her early albums. stop being a stupid idiot and do some research.

We'll do what we want, you go away and do something else.

>defending a carpet muncher that makes average music

why uhhhh dont uhhh you stop being an idiot and you do some research? huh? huh? huh?

>being this idiot pleb

trully indded

god stop samefagging in this thread so hard. youre so obnoxious.

more like gross

>actually she's already done this schtick
Nope. Writing a song about having been assaulted by a random stranger ONCE while walking home late one night PRIOR to her embarking on a musical career has no bearing on ANY of this current drama since it is all about workplace abuse.

> not to mention she clamoring to claim her old label used/abused her
In terms of property rights - not sexual abuse. Go back to your threads abut vile people accusing vile people of being vile people.

I sometimes feel like I want every grimes fan on this board to be brutally butchered in the street like an aids infested rabid mongrel

no one cares

you feel that because you're a piece of shit. fuck off.

>god stop samefagging
god doesn't hear your whiny requests. this is not your safe space, moron.

>ctrl f grimes
>1 result
that's better

i love you claire pls smile