I want to kill people

i want to kill people

why?

see pic related you imbecile

Yes but why do you want to kill people? If their relationship displeases you why not just ignore it?

why ignore it when he can kill him?

why would i have to suffer?
who are they?
no one. nothing.
people are not worth mud from my boots
how about they suffer

Cause OP is a fag. Probably developed some infatuation on the girl but is a loser and can’t handle when other people are happy cause black parade etc

I'm confused, what are you suffering through? Why not take up a hobby like woodworking or something instead or murder?

*instead of murder

It's okay OP, I know it's hard to see that your sugar daddy has moved on from soyboys to the real deal, but you just need to accept it.

murder is more fun
and i am the victim here, been one all my life
it is only fair.

Then do it pussy, no one is stopping you.

How have you been victimized? Do you want to talk about? If not that's fine but I've ascribed to the belief that the best revenge is success and murder is not success.

ok.
i hope your children will be among casualties

Thats right, they're nothing, therefore you're nothing.
Don't go thinking that you're special enough to decide who gets to live in your world or the world shows you who gets to fuck your ass.

Op is an edgelord who needs to smoke a fat blunt and chill the fuck out.

>Thats right, they're nothing, therefore you're nothing.
wrong.
i am everything.
alpha and omega. God.
there is no one above me, no one more important than myself.

Your High-school crush is pregnant and loving an old fart. She went on a few "dates" with you but would not even kiss you. It sickens you that she brags about how good his cock in her ass feels and how she loves to fall asleep with his cock in her mouth.
Cry, you little worthless shit, CRY!

Kek. /thread

You sound like an angry, petulant child that didnt get what he wanted.
Did your dad steal your girl? That's legitimately hilarious. Post a pic of you so we can have a proper giggle.

good, good
you written your own fate

(see: typical white females)

Keep telling the internets that because irl you cant make eyecontact due to inferiority complex

how does it feels that people will die because of you?
women, children, nobody will be spared
it will be you and this world who killed them, not me
monsters are made, not born.

Cry! you little worthless shit... CRY!!

What a fkn egelord. Have a tanty bitch. Go get angry and see how it turns out you fucking weak, useless little maggot

Lol dude, stirring this guy is actually fun.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

I always love posts by edgy little underageb& kids. Keep on posting OP, tell us how enraged you are at all of the injustices that mommy and daddy inflicted upon you! Tell us how you were victimized and had to go to bed early without wifi! And that you're a big bad revenge seeking monster oooooooo soooo scary! Please don't hurt anyone!!!! pls!!!

im 21

LOLLLLLLLLL

Maybe theres a gun somewhere, you could go show them how powerful you really are eh?

Maybe threaten some cops or something., get some more meth in your veins first , then show em who's god.

Start with yourself, homie.

The only part you refute is the age? HAHAHAHAH. YOU ARE WEAK, UNWANTED.

A seriously underdeveloped 21 maybe. Maybe if you didn't act like a 12 year old edgelord you wouldn't be mocked so much? Just a thought.

Think about it Dude.. the girl you love with all you heart, is a cum bucket for for an old man, she rims his asshole with the pretty mouth you long to kiss.

i will laugh as they will bleed on the tv
tens of people, hundreds of people
dead.

Why did you block out the name? The fuck user? Are you her brother or something? Kek

Why do edgleords even entertain this? Do you know how many people would love for a "monster" to rear its head? I dream of putting a 5.56 or .308 right between your eyes one day and just walk away like nothing happened.

Do you think she felt it when she concieved? Like the orgams was so intense her contractions sucked his seed deep into her womb?

You're going to have a brother son!!

this pathetic excuse of a modern degeneracy couple dont have anything to do with me you idiots

i'd start with yourself

Awww, is your crush getting boned by an old timer? tough luck.

lol cry more faggot

Yeah then why block out their name God kid?

LUL

>modern degeneracy couple
>modern
>degeneracy
you are so retarded it hurts

Lol guy from your pic must be either filthy rich or the girl is clearly insane.You have a story? I love pics like these.

There's chicks who actually like fatties

Was Uncle Touchy a little rough on your sissy ass last night?

every girl is a whore like this
they would risk heath and mental issues of their children just because an old fart used up skeleton has money

Then why aren't they so common?

>every girl

want to talk about it?

Then what the hell is the reason for your little tantrum? Tell us.

Pity you're broke eh?
You could go punch a window or see how fast your car can go i guess

>because an old fart used up skeleton has money
Are you mad that girls want money instead of you?

Cause it's socially not that much accepted to get an ugly fatty, I guess

Same reason there's not so many fit guys chasing BBWs

Tldr; cause you fat fucks are gross

Yeah but what could they like about him? We all know fatties have no dicks to fuck with. Their dicks only function for peeing.

you all think it is funny
well i will give you something to watch on your little tv's
i just hope you will be among the people when it goes off

I honestly have no idea. I guess it's a fetish thing

Take your pills, Brian, and calm down

i am : )
thats the best thing, i accepted being a mass murderer as my life goal

Now that's what i call edgy

Do us all a favor and go be a massmurderer in Mecca or some other shithole

Why are you so angry, son? Tell us.

i don't live in the us and i dont watch tv.
hope someone point out a youtube link in the future.
godspeed edgelord faggot

>i accepted being a mass murderer as my life goal

Strip naked, write your message on your body, and wipe out drug dealers and pimps.

Dont watch tv sorry.
don't forget to copy this thread into your manifesto.
Good luck Elliot

i am an lonely friendless shut in virgin
my whole life is a failure and i was always a victim

This shit happens like every other day in America.

Unless we know what watch for you'll just be another faggot on the internet.

Which you are.

Right now.

Just another faggot on the internet.

why would i wipe out fellow victims of this society
no... i will target normies and rich people first
the more people the better

In some time she will have to people to change diapers to

Hope that's soy cos cats are lactose intolerant, I should know, I'm from the internet

>i am an lonely friendless shut in virgin
>my whole life is a failure and i was always a victim

I am so proud of your shit-posting.

Stupid ass people are stupid and cant use condoms.

News at 11

Does one really accept a life goal? Don't you make your life's goal.

Yep, another pointless Melena with his hands stretched up saying, uh uh uh, wanting mommy and daddy to pic him up to go get him a new gold star for participation... But they aren't doing it anymore now that you're a year and 1/2 out of highschool and still on the couch...

Yea, "accept" that you're a mass murder. Because you couldn't be significant to the world if you tried anything else

You need to accept that puberty won't last forever.
It get's better

This is usually the result of sexual abuse at a youngish age. A weird unexplainable attraction to older men. Who could be parents, grandparents.

Drug dealers are victims of society now?

Ahh ok.

Yeah but you're only 21. People spend that many years in prison and eventually come out and start a good life for themselves from scratch. You can do the same but without spending decades prison. Just move to another state where nobody knows you and start over, somewhere warm you can sleep on the beach for a few weeks. It doesn't matter if you don't have any money, just go. It's better than dying a poor helpless victim who's only contributing to the pain in the world because he can't take accountability or accept responsibility for himself. Man up and go on an adventure. Don't take the easy way out - respect awaits you.

>he thinks the mental scars will go away if i change my surroundings
>he thinks my hate will go away if i start hanging out with random people

>this thread in a nutshell

There's too many people as is let him kill people

yeah it works faggot.
admit you are just too fucking lazy

He is way too old he's plebbit invading

See, Elliot Rodgers was a victim of society too, in his mind. He decided to show the world a.lesson too, because he wasn't being treated as special as his mommy told him he was.
I guess some people can't handle the realization of reality compared to their perceptions when safely coddled by their parents.

Elliot showed them, and forevermore he will be remembered as a whiny, privileged little bitch to be laughed at. That was his legacy.
That will be your legacy.

That just means I'll have nothing left tying me to my wife anymore

You become special when you murder them you’re higher than the people who are nothing :)

I agree, but because there are so many people on Earth mass murders aren't that uncommon so idk why this guy think he's gonna be famous

does it matters once i am dead?
nobody cares.

This is a nice thread

Well at least be a good one.

If you're god then just make the universe stop. If not then please stop being a lying faggot.

I think I struck a nerve? Did your father leave your mom for a younger woman? Were you raised by an old resentful mother while your dad was out crushing teen ass?

i am a god in sense that nobody is more important than me you brainlet theistic idiot

If no body cares then what's the point you fuckin retard.

>how dare these old skeletons and ugly obese shits get more pussy than I, the mighty faggot lord, OP??!!???;!!!
>they and their degenerate girlfriends will all pay
This is you OP, a being of gealousy, an utter failure of a "man". May God forgive my words

i will get my satisfaction in killing people before police shoots and kills me