Was he murdered Sup Forums? Why or why not?

Was he murdered Sup Forums? Why or why not?

>Was he murdered Sup Forums?
yes

His autopsy to me shows that he was fucking Zimmerman up and was shot in self defense.

He was shot in self defense. Media is full of shit and spun the narrative.

I lost it when one broadcaster said, "On the following phone call to police, we turned up the bass, and modified the sound waves, and it sounds like he's saying, "fucking coon."

Knowing goddamn well we all use the word "nignog."

sure kid

got what was coming to him.

Do you believe someone carrying a firearm has a responsibility to avoid needless confrontations? Or is it ok for someone with a firearm to disobey an officers requests and instigate a conflict with someone in a public setting? That's the base line of any argument on this casd

>why or why not?

Would this case have ever even gained traction if it wasn't a "white" on black crime?

Why does the media harp on this, and other similar cases instead of addressing gang violence which is rampant in the United States?

They also don't mentioned the fact he was going to get Arizona Watermelon tea and skittles to make some lean.

But hey, he's just an innocent boy like what's OP posted. Not a ghetto thug at all.

Also, he had horrible trigger discipline.

i like that..
saved
ty

No, I dont believe they have either responsibility. Dead Nigger is Dead.

Do we have definitive proof that Zimmerman was the one that initiated the confrontation?

Diversity is in the process of failing.

War is coming. Brace your balls and get ready for fun.

OP here, I never made the claim that Trayvon was innocent. I merely asked a question, and requested a why or why not.

Agreed. Or maybe the black kids that ganged up and beat the shit out of an autistic white kid for being white?

Funny thing is, Zimmerman is fucking Hispanic! (I saw those quotations.)

>Do we have definitive proof that Trayvon was the one that initiated the confrontation?

Fuck your shit.

No for either, meaning we can never really know what happened. So why do people assert that one party is absolutely responsible for this case?

Fuck discourse! I should go to Sup Forums where only one side will post.

So you post the picture that media used that was 4 years old at the time, depicting him as a sweet, young, innocent child that was murdered at the hands of a white monster?

I see what you're doing, I'm not mad at you for it. Makes for a good, original-ish, post and I appreciate that.

However, the case was already settled. Media obviously spun the story. He was being a dumbass and met up with the wrong guy. He was not "murdered" in the sense that he was innocent. He was shot and killed for beating the hell out of a guy, screaming he was going to kill said guy, so guy was in fear of his life and shot the thug.

Simple.

Diversity has failed, niggers need to die and all useless shitskins driven out of western countries, including meth heads and mudsharks.

There is no other way at this point.

Zimmerman followed him around in his truck after he was asked not to by a 911 dispatcher, he got out of his truck when he shouldn't have. He needlessly put his fat useless ass into that position. Did Trayvon initiate the violence. Most likely, yes. But Zimmerman asked for it when he followed him around and was accusing him of criminal activity with no grounds to do so. You don't get to provoke violence from teenagers and then suddenly fear for your life and blast them when they retaliate. Zimmerman put himself in a position that a responsible gun owner wouldn't do. If your in fear for your life, don't get out of your fucking truck. And if you do, brandish your firearm before the fucked is in spitting distance and 9/10 times there will be no need to shoot because the person's gonna run or back the fuck off atleast.

I was hoping that people would have posted something like as a response to the original picture. I subscribe to the notion you put forward completely. I just wanted to have a conversation about it, because people are still pushing the narrative instead of addressing the real problems that run rampant through lower class communities.

Imagine being a larper while not on Sup Forums lmao.

>and nothing of value was lost

yes

time has shown just how terrible of a person Zimmerman is

>time has shown just how terrible of a person Zimmerman is

-neighborhood watch captain
-nigger killah

turrrrrrrible

In that sit, i'd do exactly what Zimmerman did.

The edgy faggots can anonymously post whatever they want. But me, and other functioning adults are under the notion that the law should apply equally to everyone. Zimmerman, in this case, and in others. Has a clear inability to responsibly handle a firearm. His reckless behavior led to this incident, otherwise Martin would have made it home just fine and nobody needed to die. Zimmerman should have accepted the ass whooping he asked for, gone home and jerked his tiny dick while on Sup Forums fat asperger shits with guns are as much a cancer to society as young black wanna be thugs

you're terrible too like his other supporters

I gotta admit citing "neighborhood watch captain" as if that is some mark of distinction made me chuckle

You'd probably take a few dicks in the ass but that doesn't make it a good idea

The kid was bashing his head on the sidewalk. I would have shot him also. Zimmerman's actions following that are no reflection on his correct action against this petty wanna-be thug.

Youd follow around someone with no reason to do so and get your was whooped when you can't back up the shit you talk?

No. And why do we still talk about this dumbass faggot. He got the fate he asked for.

Just because somebody is black and dies doesn't automatically mean they should have a social defense force clamoring to protect them. Sometimes nig nogs die because they actually bring it on themselves.

It's a rough concept, I know.

If you have a firearm on you who would you let someone get their hands on you and get into that position where you NEED your firearm? The guy clearly thinks he knows how to handle a firearm better than he actually does.

Zimmermans recklessness shouldn't have gone unpunished

.and if trayvon had just ignored him and walked home. he'd still be alive today.

..said the beta faggot.

Trayvon had enough time to get into his Stepmother's apartment and be home scot free because Zimmerman had lost sight of him.

Zimmerman was in the wrong for getting out of his truck and searching the area for Treyvon, Trayvon was in the wrong for returning to jump him.

George Zimmerman is a piece of shit and had no business doing that neighborhood watch shit in the first place but the shooting was self defense.

So you have no problem with gun owners instigating conflict with people and then "fearing for their lives" once someone retaliates?

>who would you let someone get their hands on you
Huh? English much?

so weak

Your just here until your mom renews your Wow account. I'm a grown man with a family and home. Know your place faggot.

sure kid
you like playing god?

hides from reality

it's the retaliation that got him killed.

ignore the gun nut and go home. or call the cops. let them straighten out the "watch-commander"

this retarded

sure kid

this

once again
this retarded

He was preaching God rest his soul

>Was he murdered Sup Forums? Why or why not?

Nope, 57 with kids of my own. WTF is a WOW account? asshat

Got a link for that?
More people need to see it of course the media won't show it .

you need a gun to do that

the retaliation also mad it legal

reading comprehension just isn't your style

What the fuck kind of 57 year old man stays on Sup Forums, gross

bored at work, laughing at your childish opinions

Yes he was out spreading the word of God innocently when the Grand wizard of the local Klan jumped out at him screaming ‘heil hitler’

who are you to say he can't be here?

You clearly didn't hear his girlfriend on the stand, after zimmerman gave up and was just standing by his truck trayvon looped around and sought out a confrontation, he said he was gonna get him... He got his instead.

Btw, the dispatcher didn't tell him not to follow up, just said he didn't have to follow him that they would roll units to look for him.

jesus christ who could spend so much effort to make something so stupid

you must be new here

>would roll units to look for him.
that would have taken hours if it was done at all

trayvon was being stalked against police advice for no reason, went to beat up the man stalking him, and the man shot him dead. it's like in morrowind where you harass someone for an hour until they go to punch you so you can murder them in self defense

Bro listen he was a political assassination

He dindu nuffin!!

>it's the retaliation that got him killed.
no it's the bullet fired by the murderer. he could have been a man and took the ass beating he earned himself but gunfags aren't men

It's childish to think grown men with fire arms shouldn't pick fights with teenagers?

The real question here is do I care? And the answer is not really

sure kid
stay retarded liberalism needs you

this retarded

this retarded

>gunfags aren't men
found the soy boy

Because there was no crime committed yet..

>.and if trayvon had just ignored him and walked home. he'd still be alive today.
you don't know that and neither did trayvon

Typing out actual opinions is hard isn't it?

irrelevant

>shooting a kid you are harassing isn't playing God

What were you saying about reading comprehension? That the failure of a red state school you went to should have done a better job of at least trying to help you grasp the concept?
Well, they're not entirely to blame, Gomer- you're just stupid.

stay mad kid

yes we do
stay mad

this retarded

>found the soy boy
saying things like this is even faggier that eating tofurkey quiche

>disobey an officers requests
A police dispatcher isn't an officer. They just work for officers and have no authority to give anyone orders.

so weak
you're wearing a dress right now

you're right
so obviously you just immediately shoot and kill the kid

>sure kid
>stay retarded liberalism needs you
translation: "i am incapable of refuting you"

this retarded

so weak
stay retarded kid

>What the fuck kind of 57 year old man stays on Sup Forums, gross
Hey, fuck you, if you don't die, you get old.

This is fucking retard card if there ever was one. Any time people have an argument with sources and clearly laid out reasoning, this is what we see in response. Keep it on Sup Forums faggots.

What productive thing was Zimmerman trying to accomplish. Did he think, I'm going to follow this teenager around and maybe somthing good will happen

sure kid
keep making guesses

this retarded

Live a few mins away. I was torn by this for a bit. But if some fucker was following you, in the dark looking like a creeper. You confront him and he ends up shooting you? Lot of the BLM shit is for the birds. But that is some BS. If the father had some balls he would have taken Zimmerman's. Fuck that neighborhood watch pussy rat.

nope. i think he was your typically idiotic wanna-be thug and acted like it and got his ass killed for it. trying to be a tough guy against an obvious asshole got him killed. he should have called the cops. zimmerman might have gotten arrested or at least told to go home or even pulled his gun on the cops and he would have ended up the the dead idiot.

nobody ever "takes" the ass beating they deserve. would you? i doubt it. "oh, dear sir, I was being an ass please beat me enough that i will certainly learn my lesson this time." I stand by my first evaluation of you - asshat

you like being wrong don't you?

you're right, trayvon probably would have come up with a dozen other reasons to have been shot by now. Most probably by someone black.