Some clinically insane fag broke into my home this morning and is now framing me because he held me hostage and is...

Some clinically insane fag broke into my home this morning and is now framing me because he held me hostage and is making shit up to get away with it he's been doing it for months

The shit he says I'll never release but he's trying to steal the home from my mother and I

He poisoned me too what it seems like is scolopema

If he gets away with it the judicial system is broken

They're just lawsuit trolls the polies are fake

They're squatters they just sit and ruin shit steal abuse and try to steal a home by abuse

ALl they do is steal from me and then sue with the money to claim it and then destroy it

And now they're threatening my mom

They treat us like robots they watch us work and then steal and replace it with shit

They'll spam on my IP while I go get coffee

Oh my God they're trying to make me attack my mother again

They electroshock us until we obey them

you deserve it, faggot

They're trying to make our brains killthemselves

Obama used to brag about fake polygraphs we have memories to prove they're fake

there is a lot of schizophrenia in this thread

Not at all it's real you're a government shill

>Wed
Bro, please take your meds... Nobody is trying to hurt you brother

>9
All they know is attack they are squatters the most violent people on earth they know they're liars

OP I typed nigger in my phone so much it now autocorrects "mother" to nigger. what do I do?

There is no human robot I know it's fake they said they implanted consciousness to me with a polygraph and it passed

I mean you actually have to assassinate these people no court case they're trying to destroy evidence live that they are guilty

You go to jail

You're a government shill

They violently assault us

They go to jail they just keep squatting they just destroy everything I've done they made past threats on me before I even attacked them

They claim they DBANed the server and I know I remember it

They made extremely violent threats on me

They're trying to frame me within their trap to abuse me for life

They call this their legal guantanamo we are innocent

is that you Terry?

We are innocent we just lived in the US

The military used to threaten us with tv all of the time it was bugged

He used to come by all of the time and say you're in guan then they'd burn off your tastebuds and you can't taste food when they're around