Memes aside, what does he actually do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IG6Lw58_joA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

choking midfielder

He drives

He's really good in the CL

Leave him alone for one day please. His dad just died.

Breath up all the white mans air. Unfortunately.

I'm just asking a question and so far getting productive answers until you showed up

We might not know next season

What happens if this is his level? He's just an average player and never improves. Nobody would pay more than 50m for him. But united have to play him because he cost so much.

But he's at least a very good player right now. You shouldn't take Sup Forums memes too seriously. He's been ok by his own standards - and good by the standard of almost every other midfielder. He's had some infamously poor games and his finishing has been terrible. But he's created a shitload of chances this season, the finishing has just been abysmal:

youtube.com/watch?v=IG6Lw58_joA

he dabs

>created "shitload" of chances
>literally half of De Brown's or Eriksen's
>less than the Turkish ghost at Arsenal
>worse at key passing than non-dabbing Pogba at Arsenal
>unironically proceeds to post a Youtube compilation
Top post

What the fuck Zlatan. He could've scored 30 goals in PL this year?

>non-dabbing Pogba at Arsenal
*Spurs

I know you could literally spend the next six hours talking about this but I can't be arsed. You know that it's disingenuous to compare his creativity to no10s that take set pieces.

I remember he had a really good game versus Bayern last season.

comparing him to just one person is disingenuous as well

t.United Customer

When he's hyped up as the next big box to box creative holding attacking midfielder he's supposed to be at least top 15 in those important statistics, not comparable to fucking Moussa Sissoko or Nathan Redmond

But he HAS created loads of chances this season. Empirical evidence and stats back that up. It's his finishing that's been abysmal. He's into double digits for hitting the goal frame. He should have at least 15+ goals this season.

>getting productive answers

where?

>H-he should have at least 15 goals this season
>H-he should have a gorillion assists this season
>just wait until wait we get greaseman la
>just wait until we get lukaku la
>just wait until wait until we get dier la
>just wait until we buy dier la
>just wait until we buy boykoyo la
>just wait until we buy the goal frame la

are you 5? hitting the goal frame is not an excuse. poor finishing is poor finishing

>hitting the goal frame is not an excuse. poor finishing is poor finishing

And I agree completely. >Americans in charge of comprehension. His finishing has been absolutely shit. With the chances he's been presented he should have 15+ goals this season.

>below two chances per match created
>"shitload"
>meanwhile Fabregas who can't get a starting spot at Chelsea averages 4 (four)
Lmao. And Poobag's playstyle is that of a failed #10 anyway, problem is that when >mouyes uses him behind a striker he does even more harm to own team than usual. Take actually useful CMs - Dembele, Wanyama, Fernandinho, that sort. They all contribute far more defensively (ironically enough, while commiting fewer fouls), only aspect Poobag has over them is creativity where he trails far behind actual playmakers again.
Customer REKT

>it's another based slovak completely blows the fuck out of customers episode
Getting kind of tired of this one lads.

>tfw

Do people seriously still rate Pogba?

So you've realised that comparisons to players like Ozil and Eriksen are completely redundant and nonsensical now? Thanks. Finally you get it.

>only aspect Poobag has over them is creativity
That's a pretty big aspect of football :)

The difference between what you're saying and what I'm saying is that you're framing it as a positive thing. Is hitting the goal post a good thing according to you? It's always an idiot Brit who makes the goal post argument.
I'll give customers credit for coming out of the woodwork (or should I say metalwork for the goalpost XD) for at least trying to defend their flop.

In five years #Pogboom's going to be playing in some midtable French or German team and we'll all post about him in a trivia thread. After getting out of Juve and Vidal and Marchisio's lap he's proven to be a complete luxury player.

This customer is the only one showing out. Either he's Pajeet diaspora or it's a type of performance art exhibit

>coutinho plays one game as the most advanced of a midfield 3, 2 goals 1 assist
>in one game in a position pogba has played all year he's put in a better performance than pogba has all year
Really activates the almonds

>Moussa Dembele cannot be taken off the ball and carries it out of midfield to deliver a pass into a final third
>N'Golo Kante runs all day to aid in both attack and defense, becoming an important member of both the attacking front and back line
>Fernandinho is a brick wall in front of the defense
>pogba is the best dabber on his team

>turkish ghost at arsenal
kek

No, just gave you another example while also explaining why he was compared to those #10s.
>That's a pretty big aspect of football
Indeed, too bad he's far behind the creative players

lmao, true enough

Player like Coutinho or De Bruyne would end up being worth 285 million (in Manure's eyes, at least) if he was deployed next to Pirlo/Marchisio and Vidal/Khedira, in front of BBC defence and allowed all the dribbling, long shooting and FIFA skills wanking like Poobag was at Juve as the designated luxury player.
Now that he's supposed to be the leading man in midfield and a playmaker - turns out he's midfield Balotelli

>Messi bows to Pogbanoff
>creates shitloads of chances (almost 2 per game)
>Passing King of the Premier League
>In contact with Manchester United's marketing department about more sponsorship opportunities
>Possess dabbing abilities
>Direct descendant of Africans
>Cost over $100M from Juventus
>Manchester United is in the process of recouping this money via shirt sales
>Will bankroll some kind of vanity project rap single in the future
>both Pogbanoff brothers said to have 75+ IQ
>In the process of learning English
>We don't yet know what his plan is but Manchester United PLC's customers desperately hope that he starts being less shit

Pogpill is hard to swallow, but at last I truly see

I wasn't framing (haha) it in a positive way at all. I was using his a barometer for how shit his finishing has been this season. When he gets presented with a clear chance he either hits it straight at the keeper at a comfortable height or he hits the woodwork.

Read what I said again;
>It's his finishing that's been abysmal. He's into double digits for hitting the goal frame.
Does that sound like I'm positivity framing his bad finishing?

>Americans trying to weigh in on a topic they have no understanding of

#
I wasn't framing (haha) it in a positive way at all. I was using his goal post tally as a barometer for how shit his finishing has been this season. When he gets presented with a clear chance he either hits it straight at the keeper at a comfortable height or he hits the woodwork.

Read what I said again;
>It's his finishing that's been abysmal. He's into double digits for hitting the goal frame.
Does that sound like I'm positivity framing his bad finishing?

>Americans trying to weigh in on a topic they have no understanding of

Pogba speaks 3 languages. How many do you speak?

>>both Pogbanoff brothers said to have 75+ IQ

Hehe... Niggers

Dembele loses the ball constantly.

I speak 5 mate , how many do you speak you anglo cretin