youtube.com/watch?v=AE33fbM6fqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MWvevkE0kAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lisa.

Lisa

Peggy is a character
Lisa is a stereotype

at least Peggy gets her comeuppance.

when was the last time Lisa was arrested because she was too stupid and prideful to realize she was breaking the law?

when was Lisa put in a full body cast?

At least with Peggy the audience isn't supposed to think she's some kind of genius, we know she's stupid. Lisa has some kind of plot armor so even when she's being a smug bitch she gets off scot free.

Lisa,

You are supposed to laugh at Peggy. She is the butt of many jokes.
With Lisa, I don't know, nod furiously at the writers mouth piece, or being impressed by a poorly written child's intellect.

Peggy. What she did to BIll during that pyramid scheme candy episode was heinous.

Lisa.

Lisa is consistently annoying

Peggy is more tolerable but when she's bad it's extraordinarily cringe worthy

Peggy. Lisa is just a little girl with a stick up her ass, Peggy is a grown woman who is retarded on a show full of idiots.

Peggy
Lisa is actually intelligent but Peggy is just a poser

member when lisa ripped a 12 millions check who could have given her family a better quality of life and caused her father a stroke?
she is a monster and i hope she dies at the end.

Peggy is funny as hell

Nothing Peggy has ever done was worse than this
youtube.com/watch?v=AE33fbM6fqQ

Fuck I shoulda read the thread. Anyway that scene always unironically triggers me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWvevkE0kAI

DUDE VEGETARIANISM LMAO

Lisa, by far and away. Even the show's writers hate her guts now.

Peggy is pretty fucking awful, but she at least did a(mostly) good job raising Bobby.

Penny is actually kind of funny and pitiful. Lisa is neither even though she's meant to be.

There was a moment when Lisa became a self-insert for snarky leftist writers who have taken the show hostage.

Lisa no longer resembles a human being.

Lisa.

She was always a bleeding heart ideologue, but in older seasons her naive viewpoints would occasionally get her in trouble or backfire. Now she is never, ever wrong.

Classic Lisa> Peggy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the abomination of a character that is nu lisa. I watched an episode from season 27 back to back with the Do it for Her episode and you can just see how painful the show has gotten

Lisa, just because Peggys character is so well developed. Shes like a real person. KOTH has had some of the best developed characters in animation. Lisa is more like a stereotype of an annoying kid in middle school that watches Jon Stewart all the time.

This episode does serve an important lesson for vegetarians/vegans. Something you find morally abhorrent is socially acceptable and normalised for the majority of the world's citizens. You can't turn and wage war on the world. You just need to practice what you preach and educate people about the health and environmental issues concerning animal product consumption.

Lisa is a parody (and the whole show) of today's kids who think they're much more intelligent than their parents just because they were born in the digital era. You can clearly see they make fun of Homer being so stupid even though he's a nuclear safety inspector and was even once an astronaut. Even in today's economy he can sustain his own house, take care of three kids and still travel to many places worldwide. Marge is the mother who dropped of Art to take care of their kids and gets nothing in return.
Imo, it's an elaborate joke that none of the audience got.

Yeah but she was portrayed as bad. Lisa is always portrayed as good.

That's the difference

At least Peggy knew when to die

ive only seen maybe 4 episodes of simpsons so i couldnt tell you

Peggy is always evil but Lisa becomes far more evil.

I'd pick neither but as others said, at least Peggy is a good character and she IS actually a great mom.
Not sure about anything else.